In Africa, people have to actually spend money on public campaigns to tell black people about pic related

In Africa, people have to actually spend money on public campaigns to tell black people about pic related.
why?
the virgin cleansing myth. the idea that many black people have that fucking babies will cure them of their AIDs. sadly, this is a widespread practice in Africa.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
moral of the story? fuck black people. they are not human. kick them out back to africa where they can fuck all of the babies they want as long as they aren't OUR BEAUTIFUL WHITE BABIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work with Africans and they swear Americans are morally corrupt

naturally. us telling them that fucking babies will only give the babies more AIDs and not cure them is actually satanic white deviltry because want them all to die. don't you know that? don't you know that they literally believe the US government created AIDs and intentionally gave it to them all in order to wipe them out? despite the fact that our nations spend endless billions on foreign aid to their nations?

how sad that people have to actually spend money on public service announcements like this in fucking animalistic, 65 IQ Africa

and then they go kill whites on farms. pic related is a white child victim of these niggers brutal farm attacks that the government practically sanctions and allows to happen because its run by niggers that are so anti-white that they want to see us all eradicated. remember though guys, multiculturalism is good and everything will be fine when YOU are in the minority.

Thats what you get when you oppress our people Whitey. 300 years of oppression in South Africa and you thought we would just forgive you?!

>that smybol on the bottom right
Pedo symbol?

as disheartening and concerning as this is, I appreciate the visual of what our veins look like within us.

>memeflag
>bait/shill/larp
Never fails

you were literally living in slavery under militant authoritarian rule before whites showed up there and liberated you through colonialism. i mean, that's just factual history. and either way you don't get to kill children you sick dumb fucker.

>90% of niggers who see this ignore the pink and just focus on the black words

Why is the add in English?

>oppression
After the British left, you were free to go back to being a tribe of savages, instead you chose to stay and leech off the Dutch.

Maybe White filth should get the fuck off our lands and leave us to live the way our ancestors did. You fucking devils robbed Africa of its wealth. I can't wait until Europe is colonized by my fellow niggas.

Africans didn't know they were sitting on wealth until whitey showed up and dug it out of the ground
Africa is still rich in resources anyway, mining is a huge industry that blacks probably wouldn't be able to carry out without whites to show them how

i mean we literally liberated you from slavery and increased the quality of your life tremendously. never enough gibs for the blacks though

South Africa wasn't built on inhabited land, though. The Bantu killed the black tribes that had once lived there.

Also, white people are leaving.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) gave them that idea?

Babies are still perfect little sex toys.
Because it's the main language spoken in Zambia?

What the hell good will this do? Blacks can’t read

Australia had taxpayer funded TV ads to tell aboriginals not to sleep in the middle of the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

o ffs they know it doesn't they just like to sex kids

Sin leads to even greater sin.

Africa has a shit ton of natural resources waiting to be used, but they can't use them because they are too backwards. As for the outsiders you are afraid of robbing you, many companies don't want to go into Africa because it isn't a good place to do business. So most of the resources are unexplored and left in the ground. Everyone knows there is a shit tone of wealth there, but no one want to have to fucking deal with the Africans so most of it just sits around unused.