Infauxwars

Wondering if anyone could impart some evidence that I am unaware of, other than his shillery. It's obvious he's fake as fuck, never criticizing Israel or even mentioning Mossad. I've heard his family is CIA, along with his Jewish wife. Was all that divorce/custody shit just a spectacle? The cunt still calls her his wife on air. Links would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019
ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/
gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985
wonkette.com/616054/alex-jones-gets-piiiiiiissed-when-you-call-his-new-wife-a-massage-hooker
hooktube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=n2k6bFcE95A&t=1539s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is fine dude. he does wonderful work. he doesn't talk about israel or jews because if he did he would get shoah'd off the air. simple as that. he has done everything he can to bring the word to the people for more than 20 years now and people who give him shit are mostly basement dwellers who have never done anything positive with their life. also in case you don't know, he basically invented the term "globalist" which is for all intents and purposes a functional codeword for "jew".

lmao, he's a drama bitch who does it for $

the thing you gotta remember is that AJ isn't just an internet guy, you know man? he has like at least 200 affilliates nationally. so he's getting his message out there in a big way every day. that's why he doesn't talk about jews. not because he's secretly in league with them, or controlled opposition or anything.

he worked for years on public access for free and he was doing the same thing he is doing now, using the exact same talking points about Soros and all lmfao shut up man you don't even know what you're saying. he's also been arrested multiple times for his protests and broken the law to bring us good stuff like his bohemian grove video, which redpilled untold numbers of people.

He pays Laura Loomer for her reporting skills

I don't know, man. He's hard on the nationalism thing lately. Not that I don't support it, but him? Out of nowhere he's sucking the president's cock and sounding like a neo-con.

his supplements are legit high quality, been taking them for a few years.

on paper trump appears to be less connected than the average politician.

and hillary winning was a jump into the ww3 abyss.

He always was a constitution loving american.

It's obvious that Trump supports Zionism.

I've been watching for seven years, fuck ever lmao.

you can't accuse him of being a neocon bro. he went after Bush for 8 years straight and has torn the republican establishment a new asshole. lots of people see Trump as something different because people like AJ know that Trump is a guy who wasn't "chosen" by our silent leaders. this is shit that people call "conspiracy" stuff but it's also true that your elites, up until this past election, have "chosen" every ruler that you've had via control of media and money flow / donations AT THE BARE MINIMUM, maybe some higher form or organization at the worst. trump financed much of his own campaign and was outspent 2 to 1 by HRC. first time in our recent history that the person who had less money didn't win. EVERY other election in modern times has been bought by elite money. that's why bro. if you want to understand the reason rather than just say "hur durrrr now he likes the president therefore he is full of shit!"

Lmfao, yeah, he's your political savior. Have fun with your new wars.

Knockout literally knocks you the fuck out. I don’t take it daily, only when I need it it (you can build a tolerance to melatonin rather quickly).

I dabbled with Survival Shield when it first came out but I’m not a fan of the dosage. Even one drop of the shit is on the order of 3 times the daily recommended amount. I don’t want to fuck around with that shit long term.

Here’s one for you.
Jones is facing class action lawsuits for trying to kill the people who buy his products.
newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-tainted-lead-687019

ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/

gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985

He’s literally poisoning his consumers.

Alex is not bragging when he tells you that he does the entire show teleprompter free

Maybe don't take that shit.

Alex Jones is a lot of things. he is crazy, sensational etc. but he is a patriot and he is often right. say what you want about him but he is way more trust worthy than MSM.

>I only talk about things I can prove
>proceeds to talk about God for two hours

my political savior? no didn't say that, i'm just explaining to you the whole thing. what do you have against him? are you like a lefty or something LARPing as a memeflagging kekistani? i mean come on dude. there's no reason to have anything against Alex Jones unless you are a lefty, that's the reality.

Far from a lefty, thank you. Wow fucking apologize lmao. I can disagree with him because I've been following him for seven years. It's nowhere near as informative as it used to be. Fucking shirtless 'pioneer' bullshit now. AANND GAAAWD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO IGNORE REVELATIONS 3:9!!!

He has a new wife who happens to be a hooker he got pregnant

wonkette.com/616054/alex-jones-gets-piiiiiiissed-when-you-call-his-new-wife-a-massage-hooker

Aj is a Cia nigger. hooktube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=TACalwg360c

Where are we at historically speaking

strawman. not because you disagree with him, but because you're accusing him of being some kind of "jewish shill from israel" and yeah that is one of the big lefty tactics they use when they try to infiltrate this board. either that or you're really that stupid and don't understand why it's not beneficial or helpful to anyone in any way for him to "name the joo" and then get shoah'd off of the air and out of the mainstream for all eternity.

Holy shit user, that article is funny as fuck lmfao.

They're about to implode the dome of the rock in Jerusalem, the masons will build the third temple, in comes the antichrist cunt and the satanic JWO comes out of the dark. WW3. That's what I see anyways.

I'm not saying any jewy joo shit. I'm just saying, if he was for real he wouldn't get all defensive about Israel and would come out against Rothschild Zionism. Again, not a lefty; never have been and never will be.

Satanic Controlled Opposition Freemason Merchant. You might get some useful information once in awhile. But he's pandering to an audience and keeping them in the box.

Teleprompter Free.I think some of you are watching him wrong, watch like you were watching a dark comedy, like Dr. Strangelove....
Example check his rant at 14:30
youtube.com/watch?v=n2k6bFcE95A&t=1539s

Do you have a favourite shitting street?

Good point. He openly says some of this shit is like gallows humor.

He's controlled opposition