What is the consensus on Italy?

what is the consensus on Italy?

they were romans and shit

They stole our flag.

is fucking italian girls race mixing

fuck off shlomo

anyone who says any Europeans aren't white is a shill
sage

jews are innocent white europeans , Italians are dangerous wog (((catholics))) bl.a. Bl.a. Bl.a. hail Odin and stalin

In Sicily right now. Italian women are beautiful.

as long as they aren't Kikes, Niggers, or Mudslimes they are Okay in my book... Oh by the way gas yourself Kike and sage

how many african muslim refugees have you seen? do the women have black bf's?

Sicily is not Sweden. Italians are not cucked like you.
t.veneziano

>cherrypicking
And I'm done, going to get out soon from this thread before I lose some gray matter.

>Sicily
Basically inbred arabs already.

italian woman with her black husband and mulatto child

Surpisingly, unnoticeable, even in tourist town like Taormina. It'd be a shock to see even one. In Siracusa right now, lovely little town. This place is popular with Germans it seems.

they are white, but like all italian women they are the sole possesion of black men

go to ragusa, my ancestral hometown

You should do that you niggarrelloni! Wog (((Christian))) scum are the problem , not the solution

Very salty people

YOU HAVE MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE

Show your flag op

Arent all sicilians muslim africans though?

Why m, is it full of black people? Also I'm on a group trip, heading to Palermo later today. Glad I took this trip though, Sicily is an interesting place, learned a lot of stuff, you are an interesting people. I was expecting most to be swarthy and short, not the case.

Y u so salty tho

It is a great nation, I just got off the boat last year. I don't have to work, and I can die happy knowing the devils will pay for my six African kids.

Totally cucked. But not as bad as other Western European nations. Their men are friendly, but politically are appauling and they give women way too much attention. Their women are some of the worst in the world, they smell really bad and are so annoyingly loud.

be sure to rape multiple Italian women

I'm half italian guys. It means I'm european alright?

they get a bad rap on Sup Forums for some reason

no

They are basically turks
Loud, stinky, rude, feigned hypermasculinity while actually being pussies
Southern Italians aren't huwyte

>source: I've lived in Turkey and italy

Taormina is a breathtakingly beautiful place with Etna as a backdrop, but that town can fuck of with the winding, streets just trying to get up to the square.

gtfo quechua

>my turkish ass is on fire
please leave Sup Forums cenk

t. Mohammed

They aren't white though

>my black/Amerindian ass is on fire

they are, but love black men

They literally aren't

who is this?

>tfw when italian but looks like a Finn wolfhard tier crypto jew

marialucia lorefice apparently

This
sage

Statistically, you're more likely to get birth defects by being born from a mother over 40 than a first-cousin marriage

he's jewish and Italians are closely genetically related to jews

agian with this meme, ashkenazi jews are a semtic middle eastern people

very clearly white

>ashkenazi jews are a semtic middle eastern people

Hes a mischling. he never stated how jewish he is though

they are, mixed with eastern Europeans

Wow logan lerman is middle eastern I didn't know that

I like Italy for BTFO'ing the EU. It's also why I'm partial to Poland now.

No, they're half italian half middle eastern to some degree. and thats usually for the "Pure" bred ashkenazis like Anthony Weiner

Ashkenazis most of the time though look alot like half breed italians with east european influence, especially the jewish german and russians.

You literally cannot look at Bobby Fischer and not tell me he doesn't look like an ethnic slav

no they are not, they are semetic

Stop being in denial stormfag, as much as I hate jews I think deconstructing their identity is easier then giving them some sort of satisfaction by saying they're "people of color" when they've identified as white for the past 5 or 6 centuries up until nazi germany came along.

they're the only cool euros. everyone else is a milquetoast pansy willing their own demise and destroying the future.

they are not white, they only say they are white to subvert white societes, they are not slavic, or italian they are parasites who latch onto white countries and eat them from the inside out

italy is all of that tho

I don't know what's more revolting, the nigger or the neck tattoo.

>What is conversion to Judaism?
For example the famous Solomon was Hittite, many Greeks in Hellenistic Middle East were forced to convert to Judaism

Bobby Fischer doesn’t look like a Slav though. Jews are indeed sandniggers