/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - PLANNER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1
youtube.com/watch?v=3ID5aKbNW08
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/new-family-values/6437058
learner.org/workshops/primarysources/revolution/docs/Common_Sense.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

o hai

As far as the student loan debt goes...

My parents were anything but rich. Mom worked 60 hrs/wk and step dad similar in factory. Dad is an Army lifer working on a base in So Tex. We did alright but they busted their ass for me and my sister.

Parents split when I was like 1 y/o and sister was 4. Both agreed to put aside money for our college funds shortly after. Even when I was really young and things were super tight, my mom still held up her end and matched my dad's contributions for me and my sister's future education.

Some might now call this privilege, but I call it great parenting. The assumption that it's somehow the govt's responsibility to save everyone who's drowning in student debt is wrong. Bad decisions are meant to be punished, that's the way this works. The idea is to start a family and create better opportunities for them than you were given. That's the American Dream. This is seemingly lost on my fellow millennials. I fucking hate our generation.

Enjoy your last two days in office drumshits. Hope those two slices were worth it.

why does it sting so bad when I use wet wipes to clean my ass? fuck this I’m going back to regular TP

MAGA

>bad decisions are meant to be punished

Kino

>DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO XDDDD
That's really as far as it goes. They never bother to think what happens if 200 million people do that.

Explain to me now how relieving debt makes this number go up.
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1

So we got Monday, and 11/4...
And so it begins.

kek

Maybe get a boyfriend with a smaller penis.

Okay, but first you must answer a simple question....What is government debt?

Ask your boyfriend to go a bit easier next time

imagine roger stone right now getting his twit account blocked as they go after his buddy manafort? I for one am looking forward to his tirade on infowars tomorrow because you know they will put him on just for the sperg factor

Now he can grope anyone he wants and it would be progressive!

>TRS suddenly disavowing white nationalist rallies now because the one today was full of spergs and cringelords

Wow how did this happen

For us, an obligation to renumerate the central bank for notes loaned at interest.

You guys are still making threads about this? I thought this was all a joke.

You guys are cringey as fuck tbqh senpaitachi. Grow the fuck up and stop romanticizing a 70 year old facist faggot.

The dude is literally a cartoon villain. He wont let anyone have more icecream than him, he constantly berates people on twitter, and he looks like Growlithe from Pokémon lmao.

We should just dump this cuck. Who's with me?

Yes, hope you are prepared fight off the commie uprising, the Rhodesians smile upon us from the afterlife

Good thing you missed the height of the SJW bullshit when thousands of people were unironiclly making the argument that white parents reading to, and helping their kids with homework was racist and gave their children privilege.

Nobody talks about the bloat the colleges have accrued over the years. If anything needs cuts in budgets, its public colleges and teachers unions along with the federal government. Thats the real reason colleges cost so much.

>"people" who act virtuously out of fear of divine retribution or eternal damnation
>better than people who do it instinctively
This is what relignoramus' actually believe.

I gotta agree with this guy. Trump is getting kinda ridiculous.

In my day, trolling meant something.

hahahaha after they spent months and months saying how they were so important for imaging purposes and were a sign they were winning it’s funny as hell to see them disavow them because of the cringelords present

I'm with you, anonymous.

TWO

MORE

DAYS

@147060504
Weak bait lad, would have got replies on Sup Forums in 2008

I do defense, not offense.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck Awoobaker.

Raiders are here drop your best redpills

Until?

>Fuck Drumpf and fuck Awoobaker.
Delet this, why must you hurt my feelings?

TWO

MORE

SCOOPS

>implying Texas hasn't been BEANED

Hope not though, Texas is cool and I like Whataburger

That's a really good looking burger

Am I the only one who wants to lick Barron's tummy?

So, the central bank prints a buck, and the government (IE the people/tax burden) owes that money back with interest. This means that the central bank must print another buck, plus the extra interest and again, loan it to the government (the people/tax burden) thusly increasing the debt and the amount of money in circulation as a direct result. This INFLATION causes the money velocity (M1) to increase, adding liquidity to the markets. This added liquidity increases the amount of wealth available to market participants, driving up prices. An example. Milk in the United States is priced at about $4.00/gallon. 20 years ago in 1997 the price was about $2.00/gallon, yet milk production has increased more than 5 fold in the past twenty years, and milk demand has decreased by 1/4. So, despite the increased production and the decreased demand, the price has doubled in the past twenty years. THIS IS INFLATION! You see it everyday in rising prices but are to uneducated to recognize it.

>Capitalist pig Trump visits Philippines 2nd week of Nov
>/ourstreets/ are ready
What happens if Trump gets killed in our country?

Had it occurred to you, motherfucker, that the reason M1 and securitized loans are logarithmically identical is because they intentionally printed that much money worth of student loans to throw at people and removing the debt would eliminate the notional cash on balance sheets?

ARM CUFFS

LEG CUFFS

JAIL TIME

VICTORY OVER DRUMSHITS

youtube.com/watch?v=3ID5aKbNW08

Halloween!

remembr to eat your vegetables

>that ID

get out creep

But they still got that money for nothing, which would kill the value of the dollar. You can't just print money, give it out for free for people to use, and expect the currency to not horribly deflate in value.

What is M1 stock, and does the theory say anything about the stock decreasing if said loan is forgiven?

Much of stocks are dependent on future outlook. A stock may rise when a loan is given because the holders and people assume they will get a return on the loan. When the return doesn't materialize, the stock falls, and if the expect return that didn't materialize was supposed to be big, then the stock crashes. Its how stock market crashes happen. For an excellent example, look back to the 2008 crash when people who were owed debt on loans realized that they weren't getting their money back. Suddenly, the market crashed and it nearly took the global economy with it.

Just incase you want to rage
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/new-family-values/6437058

anyone else still want to fuck that bunny or is it just me

I honestly can't tell whether you're an actual commie or just taking the dumb Akko poster meme way too far.

Because I'm three 24oz cans of 8% ABV Redds Wicked into my night.
Fuck Burger King for dropping the quad stack.

learner.org/workshops/primarysources/revolution/docs/Common_Sense.pdf

>What is M1 stock,
The M1 isn't a stock, it is a measure of market liquidity, ie) how fast money is changing hands in the economy.

>You can't just print money, give it out for free for people to use, and expect the currency to not horribly deflate in value.
Obama already did that. Not happening after this point. Has no relevance to absolving debt.

If you don't know what M1 is I'm not fucking having a conversation on sovereign debt with you.

>jew
>satan
>pedo

I get nice when I'm drunk.

As I understand it, flip protests are just as fake as ours. Namely paid. Paying illiterate mountain flips who cannot even read the signs they are holding.

We should consult >>>/X/ and see if we have enough magic on hand to meme a vengeful Thomas Jefferson back into reality for Halloween.

as long as it seems consensual sure

>Texas being BEANED
it's bretty good here user.

I'd be in the mountains if I was a real commie

>Has no relevance to absolving debt.
If you absolve the debt, the money is still owed to the central bank....this isn't hard to understand, you just place the burden of the debt onto all taxpayers, not the idiots that took the loans. .

How your people are like 4foot , the boy scouts could take your country

M1 has a very nice stock.

>common law
do you know what common law is, kiwibaiter? common law is literally by definition based on religion

rocketman

donald duck in pyongyang next

I get feisty.

donald trump X on his head US lane 1

>common law is literally by definition based on religion
wat?

When did Obama hand out money to people expecting absolutely nothing in return for said money?

>If you don't know what M1 is I'm not fucking having a conversation on sovereign debt with you.
And you apparently don't realize that just printing money en masse will crash a currency and should be avoided.

>The modern neo-nazi

>consult /x/0
They can't summon a succubus no matter how many times they try, are being picked on by their pony tulpas, and can't sleep because they think their neighbor is a skinwalker.
I don't think they can help.

Generation Z voted overwhelmingly democrat . Texas is doomed very soon unless there is a quick change.

in texas***

Hey I've got a meme, what do you guys think?

M1s are scrub-tier, they don't even have their white coats yet

>Fight
>Win
>Prevail

Illegals Edboy

TRUST ME user - no, it's not just you. Judy is way too cute.

Nice, I'd like to see the full copypasta with a Trump motif

50/50 her kid is mixed?
tattoos across the chest for women just scream white trash

Not bad

All I'm learning from these is that the old cunts were not only traitors to the crown but also massive hypocrites.

Great heroes for country that has a pussy grabbing reality TV star for a president.

if someone gets to her soon they could get laser treatment on those tattoos and teach her to hide her power level more properly until the day of the gas shower (another one).

Unless the FED forgives the US' debt to it, which would destroy the US' credit rating and make it impossible for the US to borrow money from anyone else every again because now people will think that the US can't pay its debts.

Gottem, now the Trump dominoes fall

What if we kill every last member of the fed and tell anyone that objects to fuck right off? Hypothetically speaking.

Yeah but at least we'd let them feel useful in between all their tarot card readings and skinwalker spookypastas. If we want something done right, we both do it ourselves.

Went to Halloween function with my family the other night. Woman in front of us had "Blessed" tattooed on her fucking forehead. Also had a kid and was smoking