Active Raid

Will we get another dose of JUSTICE this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit, Inagi is in cahoots with Bird.

Not like we couldn't have guessed.

Bossu: former winner of the Inagibowl.

SHORT HAIRED BOSSU

Hoping for more Miho and no Abigail at all. Every time Abigail talks it makes me want to stop watching the episode.

Is this a flashback? I don't want Bossu to go down the character development haircut route

OH SHIT, ANOTHER SPEAKING ROLE FOR PICKPOCKET-CHAN

THERE SHE IS

What if she's Mitho's sister?

Based Bossu, not letting her feelings interfere with the deliverance of justice.

Bossu's heart status: steel

Damn, this is the worst wedding ever.

OH MY GAH

Kuroki's idol and justice: gone

And somehow Kuroki is more heartbroken than Bossu.

JUSTICE has a new name.
And her word is THE LAW.

Looks like we're getting some Miho next week.

Spess

Is that Ultraman manga any good?

I humbly volunteer to rescue Bossu from a life of eternal cakedom.

Oh my god I want to fuck her face.

Glossary update for episode 9

>Umeda Electrical Engineering
A manufacturer of electronics components for aerospace technology, which developed from the WW2-aircraft parts industry.
>Showa Town
Landscape area where the goal is to keep low-rise buildings and the environment as close as possible to the showa era.
>ICPO
International Criminal Police Organization. A collection of countries exchanging their police data to combat crime.
>Bali Corporation (probably meant to be the Barry Corporation)
American precision equipment manufacturer for telecommunication and mining. Their stuff is popular enough that they have opened up an HQ in Tokyo.
>Independent Unit
If the Third Mobile Assault unit were part of the metropolitan police, it would allow them to act more independently and with less regulations.
>Broad Axe
Explains the origin of the broad axe and gives a general description of what they look like. Mentioned in the tale of Kintaro.
>Vibratory Tomahawk
Self-explanatory. Vibrates at the edges and thus increases cutting efficiency. It's classified as a small axe item, and thus is a tomahawk, not a broad axe like Funasaka said, but eh, if he wants to call it like that, no biggie.
>Doryuu Broad-Axe (Drew Broad-Axe?)
Funasaka chose that name because it's cool. Don't question him.
>Mode II
The Koutetsujin Nanakamado is a powerful heavy unit to remove heavy debris. The added batteries at the back of it allows the Koutetsujin Nanakamado to be even more powerful. Just like the Strike Interceptor Falcon Mode, the Mode 2 Koutetsujin has a burst mode to unleash its full potential.
>Throw
Explains in Japanese what that word means.

>Funasaka agreed, don't bother him about it

The Japanese have quite liked episode 8 with Atin, the illegal immigrant.

God fucking dammit. The one thing I don't want to happen. Why does she have to suffer.

GORGEOUS

What is your problem with Abigail?
She bang your mom or something?

I wish pickpocket-chan was the final boss.

She's just annoying as fuck and really unfunny to me.

I've only ever found her mildly funny but her gimmick has gotten old faster than anything else.

Inagi did nothing wrong.

It was a good episode. Cliché but still good.

Subs are out.

>International Criminal Police Organization. A collection of countries exchanging their police data to combat crime.
Wait, what's the difference with Interpol?

That's another name for the Interpol.

It was predictable, but it's not something we see every season. Most anime ignores this topic.

Honestly it's a shame to see Inagi be the bad guy. I was hoping politicians would be on the side of good for once, to subvert expectations if nothing else.

Pickpocket-chan helping Unit 8!

It helped she suspected him a little already. In fact, the only one who didn't was Kuroki.

Inagi might be a bastard, but goddamn he's got style. He's like "Well, now that I'm a villain, I might as well enjoy it"

Aye, I didn't expect him to be the bad guy since they were making it so obvious with all the evil smiles and shots.

They can't end up together, he still has to bang Assami!

Truly, this episode is all about exposing the pieces and coming to the front.

During that whole scene in the church I kept expecting youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk to kick in.

We need doujins where Inagi wins this whole drama and makes boss his own sex slave.

He will change the law to make bossu his legal sex waifu.

Inagi was snek all along.

Aye, he need to take responsibility of Asami's JUSTICE spree.

>no Liko lips this episode
DROPPED

We need a whole shitload of doujins for this series but we're never getting them.

I bet the one who hired pickpocket-chan to deliver the proof to Unit 8 was actually Bird, as foreshadowed in the OP.

Inagi > Mythos

Inagi doesn't deserve her eternal devotion.

Why didn't they do the generic thing of recording him and uploading it online?

That is why I said slave.
Slaves don't have choice who they serve.

He deserves more.

Aye, his main goal is entertainment afterall.

Who says they didn't?

Because without evidence, that would be taken as defamation.

Why is he such a faggot? Miho is perfect.

>without evidence
Except the guy acting like an ass and admitting you cannot hurt him without evidence?

His political career would have been over.

It wouldn't be legal. Don't forget, they're actually the police. Also, he has admitted to absolutely nothing.
In front of the court, it would all just be hypothesis.
As Inagi himself said
>In a country of laws, if a thing can't be prosecuted, it may as well have never happened.
The chance that this would really not be enough in real life is high. Don't forget, one of the sponsors of this show is the Tokyo Metropolitan Police. The writers did most likely consult lawyers to ask them about that.
That's why unit 8 has to always deal with regulations.

Stop giving retarded excuses. This is the standard for Japanese politics. It gets leaked, people learn, the politician withdraws and never gets jailed.

Maybe he won't stick his dick in crazy.

Miho, plz.

Well.
It could work in throwing a wrench or two into Inagi's plan.
But it would mean end for all other. Or at least Boss would end up unemployed and probably unenployable.

She's insatiable. The doctor told him to dump her or else he'd have to get replacement hips.

I bet he's going to get back with Miho by the end of the season. There is no escape for Sena.

The leaks won't come from the police though.

He better.

Is Pick Pocket chan Deep Throat?

They might leak it later, but I suspect the key element is they still hoped he wouldn't be guilty so didn't arrange that in advance.

Also, base on the preview, I wonder if we'll have the final fight in space or something like that. Might be cool for the last fight to ascend from Tokyo into space inside the space elevator testing.

Nixon did nothing wrong.

At least I can sympathize with him as a misguided idealist turned villain more than with Bird "I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN" or whatever Mythos wanted last season

I'd like her to deepthroat my dick if you know what I mean.

So apparently, that was many years ago, when Hinata was still little.

MODEL KITS WHEN

Please explain

HG never

I wonder how old Bossu is.

Don't worry guys, bussu is here.

Does anyone actually believe Bird got killed off? Clearly he had already hacked the system and swapped DNA profiles with whatever nameless guard.

I think it's 60/40 in favor of his survival

Mythos wanted to rule all of Japan. If he's not allowed to leave Japan and must be its prisoner, then he shall be its shadow shogun.

He survived and will fuck over Inagi at the crucial moment because he thinks it's entertaining, then Jirou and Hinata will fuck him over immediately after that. His surprised face will be the stuff of legends.

Well, unit 8 won't believe it for sure either.

She didn't grow at all, it's glorious.
If they didn't show the face of the body then he's definitely still alive.

Complete bullshit.

>They didn't invite Asami to the wedding

I know it was fake and all, but still.

man that whole confrontation was ace