INDIAN TRADITIONS

Why is it that Indians dip their own children in poo? Are there any Indian pol bros who can help explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtu.be/ym4EJQ7XORk
youtube.com/watch?v=9fsJ8Pdr3Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Indian and I didn't know.

>I didn't know
Oh. Yes. Of course. None of you Indians ever know. I see how it is.

Why is it so hard for you to believe? Do you think all 1.3 billion people follow the same customs?

No. But how do I know you aren't one of the people who do practice this custom? There is 1.3 Billion in India, chances are there are about a few dozen million people or even 100,000,000+ who DUP their kids in poo.

>dip

I said I didn't know.
I didn't say no one does this.
They might. Some of the rural places in India are straight up Africa. So, I wouldn't be surprised.

Be honest. Were you dipped in poo as a child?

I wasn't. I didn't even know people did these things.

BABIES IN BUGGIES

NOT KIDS IN SHITS

Oh man,do I have a FACT for you!

Back in the 1800's the Indians had a custom that when the husband died they would burn the wife alive so she could be with the man in the afterlife. A British Lord named Charles Napier learned of this custom and outlawed it. The Indian priests said "you can not tell us what to do, it is our custom to burn the widow alive!" So Lord Charles Napier said "that is fine, you practice your custom to burn widows alive and we will practice our custom to hang murderers". And that is how the custom of burning widows alive ended in India.

Cow poop is pure and a natural antiseptic. It is used as medicine, look it up.

Better than people in the west picking up dogshit with a plastic bag on their hand. It is probably cleaner. What to speak of letting dogs and cats run around inside your houses pissing and shitting on the rugs.

>Americunts
>Dog Poo Jew

I think you might have been

Interesting
Source?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Google "lord charles Napier" or the india custom of burning the widow alive. If it wasn't for this man they would still burn the wife when the husband dies.

The interesting thing about Sati is that some women didn't want to burn to death so they had to be drugged before they were thrown into the fire or sometimes tied down. Can you imagine? Your husband dies and the culture says you must be burned alive to join him in the afterlife? Savages!

THIS COUNTRY IS AWFUL

I WANT TO GO HOME

Cows are sacred and is there shit.

You are home

Actual Orientalist historian here. The practice wasn't that wide spread and the Brits were backed by brahmins, notably Ram Mohan Roy. This did not end the practice, Sati been carried out in modern times as well but it's hardly a cultural custom.

Why do you think the "do milk" thing happens so often? I'm genuinely curious

I am American and I was dipped in poo as a child. My parents would fart watery diarrea on me once a week for good luck until I finished high school.

No no no, guise. This is genious! The perfect way of protecting your traditions from cultural appropriation. Make your traditions so disgusting that no one wants have anything to do with them.
Fokken based!

This

ahh the old shart to finish tradition
good stuff

>pajeets being pajeets
>news

The Indian subcontinent is no different than Europe in terms of diversity, only we are for some fucked up reason one country, we might have the same religion(Hinduism) which in the first place itself is a combination of hundreds of different cultures and traditions, but we have different languages in this country for almost every 200 kilometres, you can only imagine the difference in culture and traditions. I had NEVER heard of such roll your kid in cow poop traditions, they may do it in north India which is no different than Africa with rivers full of corpses and shit. The southern half of India is FAR more civilised and there people don't poo all over the place like the northern niggers do.

Are you Indian Indian or white British Indian?

Indians worship toilets instead of using them

The poo thing is weirding me out. I know it's filthy over there and I know they shit everywhere but the amount of things that are completely unrelated to their shitting habits, yet still relate back to poo is baffling.
Like you'd think all the street shitting they do would lower the chances of something like that happening. Toilets wouldn't get clogged because no one uses them. Nope, everyone drinks jesus poo water.

Maybe India is literally Earth's asshole. Like maybe Earth shits out of India. Indians are just the gut flora.

I was talking to this indian girl on some online forum, her grandmother made a figure of one of the gods out of cow dung

"cows are sacred, so who says their poo shouldn't be too?

Give it up Pajeet. We know who you are. Just because you have been brushing your teeth with cow shit, and haven't yet died, doesn't mean it is an antiseptic.

The reason Hindu women were told to kill themselves when their husband died was because back in the day fucking muslims invaded and took over most of northern India where they would rape like in Europe today, if their man died no one was gonna protect them, so might as well jump in the fire than be raped 10 times a day for the rest of your life. that's how it started, now that we have the muslims in our country by the balls we don't need that shit anymore, although we do need to reduce the population by quite a bit so maybe it's time we brought that back.

Or maybe Indian's are Earth's dingleberries.

UNICEF did this fucking song about Indian's shitting in the street.
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

The United Nations!!

see
I've never seen any evidence of this, would the prevalence of this activity correlate strongly with mulsim presence in india? maybe ill do a little homework

They're just poo centric people

meant for

yea, it does seem to be a reoccurring thing over there

>Why Take Poo To The Loo?

>Daily 620 million Indians are defecating in the open.
>That’s half the population dumping over 65 million kilos of poo out there every day.
>If this poo continues to be let loose on us, there will be no escaping the stench of life threating infections, diseases and epidemics.

>It’s time to take the poo to the loo.

first of all india is not a country and their are no indians. Both of these terms are fake. Literally there are 1.3 b people in india, that means we have a population 5 times more than usa. You can find all news you want including wife beatings, rapes, poop falling from sky etc. I usually do not defend anything that realted india but this rolling your less than 3 years old kid in cow shit acually works. It improves immunity. How do you think edward jenner discoverd vaccination? he observed people working around animals are resistant to certain diseases. Its far better than eating packed food and getting cancer. Im not joking.

why so serious pajeet? Poo is fun posting.

>more people in India have a mobile phone than have access to a toilet

A movie called Toilet
Turn on the Subs

youtu.be/ym4EJQ7XORk

It's cleaner than their air or water. A nice healthy dip in poo reduces toxins.

Le 52% talking about 90% hindu

Dont be a git.
Toilet that shit.

now is that race or poo in street ratio?
im pretty sure i only shart myself 40% of the time so you might want to redo those numbers.

>maybe it's time we brought that back.
based poo

>whether my wife will come back or not
>I will definitely build a toilet in this village

If we're lucky, they'll dip their children in toilets one day.

Press F for fallen poobro
they will never wipe away his spirit.

Muslims are the complete opposite of Indians when it comes to this.

Muslims are very hygienic about their bathroom habits. Every Mulsim house has multiple bidets and they practically shower after they shit.

>improves immunity.

By killing off all the weak children.

See the children that survived have good luck!

Most Muslims wipe their asses with their bare hands.

I see you never met any Muslims or have been inside a Muslim household.

I've met more Muslims than anyone ever should.

>Hentai is the most favourite search by chinks

China is being subverted by Japan.

I can actually see cause for this. Kids that eat dirt have far superior immune systems to those that do not. America's obbsession with cleanliness is one of the main reasons there has been such a huge uptick in asthma, allergies, etc. Rolling a kid in shit is more extreme, but I can understand the reasoning.

quads of truth

Pajeets constantly try and deny that poo is literally every part of their entire lives.

Then why the fuck even answer?

Are you military?

extra super filthy people

Yes

This sounds funny until you become a STEM wagecuck and have to work with h1b faggots 40+ hrs a week. Sterilization and euthanasia is the answer.
Pajeets stay the fuck out of the west, you are not welcome here.

India bullying is so fuckin huge on this Board.
I hate you all.
This is why I hide behind meme flags.
Fuck you Sup Forums.

POO

Shit, I thought OP was trolling. It's real:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fsJ8Pdr3Ck

>India couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Indians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Indias’s done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Just another poo trying not to think about other poos while going to the loo

They have infiltrated white collar jobs here in Ausland. I hate them so damn much.

T low IQ pig skin

it probably leads to strengthing of the immune system.

It is amazing how many bad countries suddenly 'disappeared' when meme flags came back.

I don't know how many of you follow the same custom, but I know outside india the number is 0 apart from maybe Africa.

fuck's sake

>Poo
>Antiseptic

The sheer amount of mental gymnastic that must go to this, it is staggering.

And then you POLieans do "hinduism general" and doesn't bombard it with poo post.