Calling (((them))) out

Is she calling out the joos?
>Weinstein
>cohen
>levin

At around 11.40 minute of her video she says that Gloria steinheim (Jew feminist) loves the kardashians because they promote interracial relationships

youtu.be/U9tD3RZS43I

Okay, which one of you woolly bullies sent death threats to her mom's retirement village? Was that necessary

Fuck Kathy Griffin and fuck you too.

Kathy Griffin is a self proclaimed and proud coal burner. Like 3-4 niggers a week proud.

Seriously, Kathy Griffin's mom is hilarious and based, her daughter however...

who gives a fuck, she is human trash and a disgrace to our country. we dont need traitors and agitators in this shithole timeline.

Okay so highlights

>Claims Harvey Levin of TMZ and Trump Administration in regular contact and that Harvey is the gay man's Kelly Anne Conway

>Claims Andy Cohen is a jealous cokehead who hates women and she also implies he's a closet Trump supporter

>blames everyone for not protecting her?

>gives out Harvey Levins cell number

> Generally delusional

It was ok

I plan to give her views and drippy warm positive comforting, got your back girl support. I think it's great. I hope she keeps going.

Am I the only one who would have sex with Kathy Griffin?

I wanna cum of her face

She makes me so horny

I would watch her do a black man

>me watching Kathy-Kun have sex with another gentleman as I stroke it and blast off into space with my beige, my egg shell rocket fuel.

I wanna ram my little pink Ford truck into her chevy converter box

Kathy is so smart

>she's making someone's number public so that her fans can harass him
that was an easy report

don't forget to report her video on YT, folks!

SEVERED WEINSTEIN HEAD WHEN?

Is there anything wrong with that?

Kathy Griffin is /ourgal/.

I kind of want to print these out and spread them as flyers.

Print what?

Obviously the picture. Namefags only seem to get dumber with time. KYS.

KatG,
>If you are reading this; we may not agree on everything, but we are soul mates on this
>we were warned
>Nanjai (non-J)

I couldn't, since it mentions gay rights and Islam in negative ways. That would be a highly illegal thing to do in my country.