Bleach

>save the shitty world so that he will be separated from his family in the SS and probably won't find them when they're all dead
>give up living the dream
>give up awesome battles
>give up epic struggles and insurmountable odds
>live regular normie life with receding hairline at the age of 28
>get a 9 hour job
>airhead wife has no idea how to cheer you up

He's dead inside isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

inkei.net/vagina/a/Ichigo!Rukia!20160911
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
inkei.net/vagina/a/Donald_Trump!Rukia!20160911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if anyone could ever be happy with whorihime

I had completely forgotten this funny thing

But damn was this intense

inkei.net/vagina/a/Ichigo!Rukia!20160911

Not to mention he can still see dead people so he's constantly reminded of this.

Don't worry about that.
Strawberry-kun probably goes to a business trip every once in a while, and discovers matters with Rukia.

>>airhead wife has no idea how to cheer you up
Literally the one to give him the push to go save Rukia back in the beginning.

I thought urahara was one who did that.
Old ichigo never needed a push to do anything. He only became a wimp after aizen took off his glasses.

Dude, think about it this way.

Ichigo is, someday, going to die. And when he dies, he's going to end up some kind of superpowered spirit.

But first, he has to actually live his life.

I mean, no-one wants awesome battles and shit every day. Some of us just want to take it easy. And Rukia? It would never work out since they're literally from two different worlds.

Who actually WANTS an insanely high-stress life?

Bro imagine this.
You find out there exists a heaven and hell, and whatever Huedo Mundo counts as.
You have the power to become the strongest.
Surprise, surprise you become the strongest and beats someone that is unbeatable.
You could have it all, power and become all knowing. Yet you still choose to stay in the world of the living?

>I thought urahara was one who did that.
Nope, it was Orihime with her whole "the Kurosaki-kun I know would answer like this" scene.

But everyone with ultimate power ended up as apathetic as fuck. The Soul King didn't even put up a fight as he was murdered. The Hollow King was like "What the fuck ever" when Aizen killed him.

Here's a cuter version of their married life.

No way is he happy.

ICHIRUKI SALT

>No way is he happy.
Stay mad.

Well Aizen had the power of trolling
and Ichigo had the power of plot.
Yhwach was a monster, he was unbeatable. Well until Aizen gave him a taste of his mind fuckery.

so his son will be a manlet?

>He only became a wimp after aizen took off his glasses.
He was smitten by his beauty and tried to impress him ever since.

C U T E

what the fuck happened to this art

c u t e

It's a good thing she's dead otherwise she'd never survive childbirth.

>IIIIIIICHIGO

>incompetent jobber of a father
Renji never beat anyone relevant. And he hasn't looked intimidating since his reveal.

>Ichigo is, someday, going to die. And when he dies, he's going to end up some kind of superpowered spirit.
He has been dead since he went to train with Urahara. Tesai broke his chain

What does that have to do with being a good dad?

>The salt is real

God this is even better than NaruSaku, I can't wait for this Thursday when Ash X Serena gets blown out of the fucking water.

C U T E

That image is old as fuck though

It's not like ash doesn't deserve it

The salt will never end, it helps that on the same day that bleach ended, ass ketchup lost the league... AGAIN, making even more salt.

Nice call back

>inkei.net/vagina/a/Ichigo!Rukia!20160911

What the fuck?

Also why does the pink part get smaller towards the end??

Naruto x Sakura BTFO-check
Ichigo x Rukia BTFO-check

Can't wait for the inevitable BTFO of Nami x Luffy and Nami x Sanji.

>Ash
>Caring about Serena romantically
>Caring about that ribbon that he won in a contest and he toss aside to Serena

So if she's dead already how is she bringing in new life into the afterlife?

What just happened here?

The One Piece shippers got BTFO ages ago when Oda confirmed that they will not be any romance between the current crew and that Luffy loves adventure more than women.

Ichigo loves protecting his friends more than any woman.

No, it was Orihime. As was Orihime the one who noticed Ichigo was depressed without his powers and wanted to help him in Fullbring arc, without her crying about it, Rukia wouldn't have given two shits about the Strawberry.

It was her who, along with Facebook, gave him back his sword too.

Looks like she's the one who has his back. Rukia only gave a fuck when she was depressed and felt guilty about Kaien. After she got over her guilt, she didn't care that much.

Serena doesnt date losers

>My ship didn't win, better pretend the protag's life sucks

We don't know exactly how it works, but it is possible for shinigami to give birth. We have Rukia and Hisana, the Kuchiki family, Nanao and her parents, Soi-fon and her siblings, the Shibas, Yoruichi and her brother etc.

NTR

>Renji never beat anyone relevant.
Nigga what?

Mask was straight up dropping Captains. Pretty sure Renji is stronger than like a third of the Gotei 13 right now

part 1

Ass Ketchup lost the league AGAIN.

Now we need Renji and Rukia as their annoying neighbors.

You need to re-read because Ichigo strongly reacted when Orihime was the one in danger, more than he reacted to everyone. His reaction to her getting hurt in the beginning of Arrancar arc was different from when Rukia, Chad and Tatsuki got hurt.

He felt depressed for days and couldn't even meet her in the eye.

part 2

Ash once again lost to Alain in the Kalos finals, after his Synchro-Powered Greninja and all-powerful Goodra were hyped up for nothing as they got curved-stomp by Mega Charizard X's Blast Burn and Bisharp's Guillotine.

Hell the only ones who pulled their weight were Pikachu and Hawlucha, also Talonflame who got a Double K.O. which was good enough.

part 3

Byakuya vs Kazui-who would win?

Oh yea, that one hardcore IR shipper peachtiger was losing it that day since IR didn't happen and on top of that Ash lost. They were like popping antidepressants and everything.

Kazoo

I was on Sup Forums that day. So proud

imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

Everytime I feel depressed, I open this link.

How come not one has draw something bleachXpokemon related yet? Like drawing Orihime in position of Alain defeating memeninja with zard X, while ichigo amd kazui are cheering her on the back?

Still so fucking funny.

Why don't writers make an extra OVA or AU manga/episode or 3 for people who want alternative canon? They can sell those separately for more cash and fan base enjoys it.

Oh fug my heart

He does have an especially strong reaction to Orihime. Ulquiorra, Shinji and even that shit with Facebook, his face got real when he found out Orihime was in his spell

I can't wait for next Thursday when the Sun and Moon anime is release for one of these but with the new girl instead of Serena.

There is a gallery with Rukia and loads of Pokemons.

>/padt/ on suicide watch

>who want alternative canon?
This isn't a visual novel. No need to delude retards

Because this isn't a visual novel.

That would make all the builtup pointless, why they did in first place if they were goong to send her away?

>He does have an especially strong reaction to Orihime. Ulquiorra, Shinji and even that shit with Facebook, his face got real when he found out Orihime was in his spell

Grimmjow and Nnoitra teased him. Grimmjow said something along the lines of "you want to protect her? how sweet" and Nnoitra said "you're the type that thinks everything is alright as long as the girl is ok".

I mean a specific scenario that combines both of the shitstorms: ichihime winning and ass ketchup's defeat.

Any TLfags in the house?

>ichigo teases her about no one wanting the bread
>orihime sasses him right back
>gets called out since he actually enjoys them the most
>only yells "what you guys doing here" when uryu and chad make their appearances

KUBO

is this their favorite position?

DELETE THIS

still otp

still delusional af

literally who

I've come here to ruin your day

inkei.net/vagina/a/Donald_Trump!Rukia!20160911

I want to hug Aizen sama

I skipped filler and finished the anime. Do I pick up the manga from here to experience the quincy arc? Or do I stay away?
Lots of you are probably going to tell me to stay away. But over all I enjoyed pretty much every part of the anime so if the quincy arc is anywhere near close to the fullbringer or karakura town arc, then I'll enjoy it. What do you suggest

ok

With the strongest hand in the world.

isshin fondly remembering masakis ugly crying

Start from the beginning.

My only wish is for an omake of Rukia/Renji parenting

This is what I've been trying to teach Sup Forums yesterday. They just don't get it.

>Who actually WANTS an insanely high-stress life?
Because you think living a modern peasant life isn't stressful? You think being treated like dirt to corporate overlords in a machine world isn't shitty compared to being a death god with magic power?

You retarded son.

>being a death god with magic power

And how is this gonna pay the bills and support the family?

This is real stress.

Moron.

Get over it IRfag. Ichigo wanted those tits all along. Rukia was nothing more than the bro.

I'm one of the people who said that ichigo should have ended up alone. His chain is broken so he's already dead. And spirits don't need food, which kubo forgot many times. He can be a hallow in hueco mundo or a captain in SS. He's doesn't need to support anyone except himself and if he wants to money, he can become a captain.

ICHIRUKI SALT

>saves the entire existence
>needs a job
It's almost like society can't summon him a mountain of gold or something if he really wants to dick around in an inferior world.

Why wasn't Inoue one of the special war potential?

>capable of rejecting almost anything that happens to a spiritual body or object
>cappable of restoring reiatsu
>powerful defensive techniques that can double as offense
>high level reiatsu that allows her to keep her composure when in the same room as Yhwach and Ichigo
>fast enough to react to Yhwach's and Ichigo's ridiculous attack speed
>high intelligence that allows her to make good decisions

nice false flag dumbfuck.

Ichigo fondly watching Orihime's ugly crying.

>There are people who still think Ichigo is some battle junkie who only wants to fight and get cool powers

We make fun of Ichigo for that basically being his only character during the fight arcs and having nothing else. That doesn't mean that actually is who he wants to be.

You're not one of those people who's stupid enough to think he was depressed at the Fullbring arc just because he couldn't see Rukia right?

But thats the thing.

They "can't".

>Ichigo later on states that Orihime's bread tastes good

C-cute.

>high intelligence
Nice meme
Just as high intelligence as Kallen from CG. She used to top her classes too, but didn't stop lelouch from labelling her as "low intelligence"

>The girl who was in love with MC since the very beginning won
>The childhood friend won

>Sup Forums is mad

What the fuck do you want?