Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9vpZQOhs7c
youtube.com/watch?v=alhokjij330&t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel did it.

He got depressed on the worthlessness of life, countless hours of turning it over in his head, just snapped and did what he did to be remembered.

Please stop.

Fuck you kike. I'm sick of your shit.

What did I do?

He didn't.

This. He didn’t do shit, he was an arm.

IT WAS HER TURN!

You shill on this site for work. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

I'm not shilling. I'm just being honest. Too many Nazis on the site.

>Too many Nazis

Kill yourself you piece of shit. If you don't like the fact that we talk about TRUTH maybe Jews should stop being fucking VERMIN.

Mgm grand didn't comped his sushi.

he was a Sup Forums poster. Those retards are always threatening to kill people.

He was batshit insane

>Why did he do it?
He got woke up too many times by country music.

Stop the hatred please.

schizophrenia

Was the Russians

Ran out of comps

I dunno but it was timed for the release of the JFK files. One conspiracy revealed and put to rest and they come up with this new one for the next 50 years.

Fuck off kike. Seriously fuck off. Israel is a piece of shit. Jews are fucking kikes. You people are degenerates. You need to be purged from the Earth.

ISRAEL AND JUDIASM SHOULDNT EXIST.

You need help my friend. Seriously.

Shut the fuck up Jew. Nazi's are back. What are you gonna do about it? Post more Sup Forums threads. Fucking loser.

Yes I will. Nazis are bad.
If people hate Muslims I will support Muslims too. I won't stand for this sort of bigotry. Sorry.

How do you know he did it?

You destroy the basic religious foundation of people's lives and you create monsters. Get used to it.

Then get off this site.

Lol you think you LARPing degenerates are nazis? Nazi's are all dead or shitting themselves as they're dying. You, and the ridiculous nazi flaggers here are nothing but fanboys

Allahu Akbar
72 virgins

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Any hatred directed towards the Jews is unwarranted and based entirely on lies perpetuated by white supremacists on anime image boards.

You all need to grow up.

Only after I get rid of all the hatred here.

You're right desu

You're right as well , friend

Am I the only one here convinced he wasn't really a bad guy? He seemed a little quirky for sure but why is there no motive?

A wealthy retired 64 y/o man w/no criminal record and no history of violence or mental illness is accused of being the sole perpetrator of the deadliest mass murder in US history. C'mon son

IDIOTS. By jumping to "muh Jews" you are helping nothing. Lumping conspiracy theories together is how they are discredited. This 20/20 episode is 101. I appreciate their journalism. But watch Snopes conflate the idea that he may have been selling guns into false flag into gun grab into NWO. You fags are doing the same shit. It's shilly as fuck. Discuss this case. youtu.be/g9vpZQOhs7c

Purposely posted on funny post, not Jew bait

Mercury poisoning

Did what?

Got arrested after his brother told him to run for the border in code?

He hated colored people.

>I'm not shilling. I'm just being honest. Too many Nazis on the site.

You sound like a schizo.

You see Nazis?

How about Roman soldiers?

Any Stormtroopers coming to get you?

You need to lurk more if you don't think (some very fake, some real) nazi wannabes flooded this place. It's fine. I don't mind rolling my eyes at every single thread being shilled into antisimitic bullshit. I just wish some threads didn't get derailed by it. Paddock/Vegas should be discussed by itself. Why are majority of conversations here Jew related? You're spinning your fucking wheels conspiratards

He was aiming for O.J. But missed.

If he did what he did to be remembered why didnt he leave a note? Social media post? Bye to brother?

>conspiracies
>on MY Sup Forums?
It's more likely than you think.

he didn't and Campos doens't exist youtube.com/watch?v=alhokjij330&t=48s that fat Sinola Cartler CIA asshat is an imposter to an imaginary person added to the "script" the one they probably ahd lined up got cpold feet LITERALLY didn't show up or o'd on crugs after using his payout for the psyop hoax to load up on COCAINE

Exactly most folks don't believe he shot up 600 ppl in 10 minutes with those 64 y/o knees and busted hamstring. Lmao

your just confusing white supremacists with nazis
white supremacists defeated the nazis and sometimes will honor them as a worthy opponent
sounds like you need to lurk moar

For the nookie

He ate T H O U S A N D S of dollars so sushi, and didn't know it wasn't going be comped.

so that people would talk about it for fucking forever

I wonder what Hitler's favorite anime was

The missing hard drive and the vanishing security guard have me thinking it isn't limited to just him.

I think its clear that theres an entire story here we dont know about at least.

For the lulz

Stop responding to the shill derailing the fkn thread faggots

Paddock = Oswald
Crowd = JFK
Shooters = ???
(hint - they are likely an organised group of professionals)