AND WAY DOOOOWN WE GO

AND WAY DOOOOWN WE GO

>Digits of truth

Well look at that brothers. Kek has sent us a sign that Trumps low approval rating is the beginning of the end.

Praise Kek !

>Polls
Did you seriously Learn NOTHING from Last Year?!

Bump

Remember when it seemed every news outlet used the same words and phrases to discuss a Trump speech or rally? Now we know for sure Fusion GPS is the backbone of major media. The MSM literally pay that one company for it's content we see daily. And Fusion GPS worked for Hillary.
The dnc machine literally controls the fake news matrix that saturates us.
Trump is taking down the entire Soros machine from the Clinton's/DNC/Obama power politics,
the entrenched establishment of DC, and the primary generator of corporate or "fake" news media content.
The whole damn thing. All at once.
Wow!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

nice browser tabs m8

Wow! Still wont stop him from being YOUR president for the next 3 years (YEARS, as in 3x365) and 78 days.

Reminder: you're not even a fourth done with his presidency.

That file name

38% OF AMERICANS ARE BASICALLY RETARDED LOL

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fake news.
Trump is a successful businessman, of course people will do everything to discredit him.

>Sup Forums: A Complete Guide

>this thread
>OP

>Has a "guide to Sup Forums" Tab
>Has a CNN politics tab
>Has twitter open

Are you some dumbshit journalist?

>Trump is taking down...
lol

>Are you some dumbshit journalist?

Are you a fucking retard?

lol the tabs

Former Trump supporter here--this is absolutely true. I was 100% on board the Trump Train at first I subscribed to r/The_Donald like all of you. I bought EVERY hat he offered, even the pastel ones. I fought in the Great Meme War and saw many of my fellow pedes banned.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He can't get anything done. The Russia connections are undeniable at this point. He lied about amnesty and the wall. He's trying to get us all killed in a nuclear war because of his ego.

He's even going to go down in history as the first president to be impeached. I don't understand. We were supposed to be tired of WINNING, not LOSING.

I never should have supported him. If we had voted for Hillary the world would be so much better right now.

Cringiest of the cringe

So many newfags ITT taking the bait. The only thing you should be pointing out is that he's using a mac

>Poll

Trumps approval ratings are 35-48 depending on who asks.

Due to the varying results with different results, the media can constantly say his approval ratings are tanking and be correct by using a previous poll where they are higher.

Upvoted!

T_D fags BTFO!

>filenames contain "shareblue"
>tabs with CTR and shit open

Don't know if troll or shill, but you are still a tremendous faggot.

Here's a (you) for the effort.

Sage.

You forgot "how to take a screenshot"

>Trump Train
>r/The_Donald
>EVERY
>Great Meme War

and then you have the audacity to
>muh russia
>muh wall aint done
>muh kimmy gunna nuke us

3/10 post. Sit and spin on a traffic cone to try again

> no 'how to take a screenshot' tab

It's like you're not even trying.

>CTR.login

Clever retard, aren't you.
Wheter he tanks or not..will he ever see 50 again?
Even Rasmussen has to admit he is going rock-bottom.

>News polls

Same polls that said Clinton has a 98% chance of winning?
Trust ballots, not polls

What's with all the shill threads lately
Fuck off lefty pol