Is MMA the most redpilled sport?

Is MMA the most redpilled sport?

Colby Covington just beat a Brazilian legend and went on the mic and called 'Brazilians' 'dirty animals' and called Brazil a 'dump' and called out the current black Welterweight champ.

youtu.be/479l-lMFDh4

The sport itself embraces masculinity, the fanbase is heavily right wing, the President of the UFC openly supports Trump and most of the white fighters are avowed Republicans who show respect to the flag and are patriots, in fact, patriotism and national pride isn't shunned but openly embraced in MMA. Even the black fighters tend to be respectable black man instead of niggers.

Is it dare I say, /oursport/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV1AmZ5XpFk#t=2m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=lZBhzRFQW_s
moralities.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/socrates-on-staying-in-shape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Bread and circuses, m8. It was pretty funny when they let that dude beat the shit out of all those broads because he grew his hair out and called himself a woman.

No one takes a knee either unless it’s to the face

Who are you talking about?

didn't that one guy say it was a bunch of gay nazis rolling around on the ground? he was wrong tho.

Fallon Fox, wasn't in the UFC though.

Because if you get uppity about your BLM nonsense, some white dude from bumfuck nowhere is gonna wrassle you down and make you eat shit.

But what happened when he gets blacked by Tyron Woodley? Will it still be redpilled for you guys?

You missed the point completely. Wonderboy lost to Tyron twice so it wouldn't be the first time a white fighter has lost to him, I'm just saying that kind of political correctness that goes on in other sports wouldn't fly in MMA. If you watch the build up to UFC 194 with Aldo and McGregor the kind of shit McGregor was saying about Aldo would probably get him fined or kicked out of the NFL. Just pure disrespect and mental warfare.

But yer I think Colby has his hands full with Woodley, I'd like to see him fight the winner of RDA/Lawler or Masvidal/Wonderboy before he fights Woodley.

Most of this shit is just a show. The viewer demographics ar 18-50 year old men that enjoy this sort of shit and it's allowed because drama boosts ratings and it's still going on because women don't watch it and haven't decided to bitch about it yet, or maybe they have but I haven't seen it yet. Either way, it's entertainment for grown men unlike most other sports that try to be family friendly.

Yes, because mma doesn't puff you up with false pride, there's nowhere to hide and no faking it, the trash is quickly weeded out within their first few months of training.
Frauds are always exposed and BTFO by the entire community.

spek bedder engrish fren

It doesn't matter, two men go at it and the better one wins, regardless of race they earn our respect.

redpilled sport...You are a retard

Exactly. Fighting a professional like that in a fucking cage is based. Most cucks wouldn't dare.

Still MMA though. The articles with people talking about how strong "she" was and feigning disbelief as to the reality of why that was, were endless sources of keks.

Physical fitness and fighting are both red pilled.

Oh yeah. What a super redpilled culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=qV1AmZ5XpFk#t=2m5s

How is it a show? It's real fighting lol. Sure there's a build up and sometimes there's drama involved to sell and promote a fight but it's still pure fighting at the end of the day. It's not like WWE where's an underlying script and a narrative created for the sake of entertainment; for example the feud between TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt and Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier are both real beefs.

Bowling is the most redpilled sport

youtube.com/watch?v=lZBhzRFQW_s

I don't care for the price you have to pay for mma, you end up with fucked up cauliflower ears(he's the third mma guy I've seen with them,) hang around shitskins nonstop, wwf/boxing/vegas/low brow crass trashiness. Nasty.

>didn’t use “you’re”
>calling other people retards
Kys faggot

It has a lot less bs than most sports. However ever since the merger there's been a lot more "politics" amongst fighters.

Guys like bisping who have massive power can get really good deals like getting to avoid contenders and go for easier fights for better pay. Meanwhile if you are some hue who is not a draw, you can fight many times and still come no where close to a title shot.

In that sense there's sadly a lot of WWE ish stuff.

T. Fatass

>tfw I train MMA
> tfw my trainer has had UFC fighters
>tfw he said the holocaust is fake pretty much out of nowhere

Martial arts becoming niggerfied was inevitable in this toxic cultural climate.

Ahahahaahha, just listened to that, it's hilarious.

Brazilian dirty animals BTFO forever!

Do you do it as a hobby or are you planning to take it further? I've been training JJ for around 8 months but feel like it's way too late for me to make it professionally as I'm 23. So I just do it as a hobby.

both, do it as a hobby and if it goes further than great

cause the only fit people are ones with fucked up ears who hang out with shitskins in a low brow environment all day.

I started training at 21, had my first and so far only pro fight 4 years later. It's doable but don't expect to be the best.

Im a big fan but it is bread and circuses. Better things to spend your time on/

unrelated to thread, but who the fuck is this guy?? the fuckin balls on this motherfucker

>not wanting manly ears
SAD!

What a madman. He knows that's the only way to get a fight in post-Chael/Connor UFC though. It's like it's a sideshow again after the roastie takeover.

I want to go to kickboxing but Glory is kind of meh. I like Verhoven but he's too kino for kickboxing fans to "get" it seems.

Holy shit I can't breathe

the guy standing is colby covington

Heavyweight Champ also happens to be Hwhite.

Haha that was fuckin awesome

slavs are white now?

All Europeans are. We just do that for banter faggot.

nothing is more bluepilled than being put in the ring and risking your health and safety for the pleasure of rich old men.
Also lots of niggers and spics there.

albanians are white now?

>redpilled
Would you fucking dipshits stop with this nonsense redpill bullshit already
No MMA is not red or blue pilled it's a sport fuck nu pol

>risking your health and safety
It's fun and you'll be just as dead as anyone else in 100 years

Yes, Europeans are white you redneck fuck.

multiple time defending world champion is a White man from the rust belt who only trains a couple days a week, he's a full-time Firefighter from Columbus who casually knocks out all the greatest fighters in history in the first round

H-hold on now, I never said that...

>slavs are white now?

Do you need your eyes checked?

Take the nigger cock out of your face and look again.

Sounds petty and honorless.

yeah no shit, i just mean like why isn't he bigger? during the fight he got hit a couple times in the head by maia and he just grins like a madman

The fucking madman!!!! Wtf? I suddenly don't want Cali to fall into the pacific anymore

>But yer I think Colby has his hands full with Woodley

Quite the understatement. Colby must have the shittest striking in modern male MMA. He was getting outstruck by fucking MAIA. The only thing that saved him was Maia's gas tank and inability to attempt anything other than a single leg.

Woodley would overhand right that boy into oblivion.

But I do respect him for taking the piss out of Brazil, that was funny.

>Sport for people who failed at other sports

Typical for Sup Forums, you're all failure rejects so you have to go to the most beta place (MMA/ Sup Forums)

MMA is fake fighting.

It's a sport for failed boxers and white college wrestlers.

>Sounds petty and honorless.

Depends on how big you are. The bigger you are, the later you can start and the longer you can fight.

Jimi Manuwa only started training at around 28 and he's hovering around the top 5 in the LHW division.

Absurd desu. It's been a revolution in combative sports. And I don't know of a single contemporary champion who was a former boxer.

Spectating one of the ball sports is about as beta as you can get. MMA is incredible and the future of sport.

>"is 'x' redpilled?"
>"they like trump"
>"they are right leaning"
Is this what redpilled means now? I hate nu/pol/

Yeah, that's why when MMA Fighters get into street fights, they can take out 5 guys.

Because it's fake.

There's nothing revolutionary about fake MMA.
The only thing you're right about is MMA being a sport and nothing more. The sport/fad itself is dying out like kickboxing.
Most fights outside of the ring or cage consist of punches, clinches, and takedowns.
Therefore, boxing and wrestling is what humans should learn how to do and nothing else.
The best strikers in MMA have a boxing background, and the best grapplers are wrestlers.
Ironically, it doesn't matter, because nobody in MMA has a chin. So when a wild, looping swing lands, a knockout occurs. It's pathetic.
The rules in MMA favor wrestlers anyway.

Before Queensberry Rules, wrestling was allowed, but it looked nothing like the ''fights'' you see today, if you read books on the subject.

Boxing is the apex of sports; 1 on 1, unarmed combat on a level playing field, relying solely on determination, will power, and endurance
You hate it, along with your tattooed skin-headed brawlers you watch, because you/them could never make it/attempt it.
The skill gap is much larger.

Seriously? That's the best refutation you could come up with? You're not even intelligent enough to bring up Bruce Lee like the rest of the meatheads do.
Sit down.

yea but that was a one time thing as far as i know, and it was done by some small league in the sport, most likely done to gain attention

If you want to have some keks go on youtube and type "Mainus MMA fight" most hilarious shit ive seen in years

the thing about a fighter's mentality is that they need to have incredible self belief and self reliance, when you ask someone with a brain like that about the holocaust and other political questions, they would normally give you answers based on what they can perceive as true themselves and not go by what everyone else is saying (they arent sheep). thats why i love them, they are usually honest and humble people to.

Eddie Bravo took it too far though.

he's playing a heel

I fucking hate UFC and Bellator. WWE tier garbage. Dana is a cuck, who doesn't care about who's the best, he cares only about who will make him the most money. As is always the case with amerishits.
Pride was the golden age of modern mma.

>Mainus MMA fight
I dont know you and wont be posting in this thread, but i just laughed to the point of tears swelling in my eyes and pouring down my cheeks while I breathlessly choked on my laughter. Youre a hero. Thank you so very much. I cant remember the last time i felt this sort of joy

yea lol, i guess there comes a point where you are asking too many questions for your own good

>Therefore, boxing and wrestling is what humans should learn how to do and nothing else.
Can't tell if this is autistic LARPing but I'll give it a shot. You need to understand bjj and how to check kicks, or you will lose a fight against someone who knows how to use bjj and kicks. I would fully endorse something like in Western countries, where boxing and wrestling were mandatory and to give all young men a base with it. But the game has changed, and this was years ago. It's also not fake.

>Boxing is the apex of sports
No. No it's not.
>1 on 1, unarmed combat on a level playing field, relying solely on determination, will power, and endurance
This also describes MMA. And kickboxing. And wrestling. And bjj.
>You hate it, along with your tattooed skin-headed brawlers you watch, because you/them could never make it/attempt it.
Idk if you're talking about MMA or boxing here, I watch and train both. I started with boxing and went on to Thai boxing, then got in some additional ground work to compliment my shit tier wrestling skills I learned as a kiddo. I have no intention of ever competing in any of this stuff though.
>The skill gap is much larger.
Like I said, I've never competed. But just from sparring, MMA is exponentially more psychologically taxing than boxing. I love boxing though and will probably train boxing until I can't anymore.

Colby will dominate Woodley, woodley is waaayyyy overrated and likes to play it safe. He's defended the belt against Steven wonder meme point fighter tompson and put on a shit effort against Mia. Colby just kicked Mia's dick in, more convincing then Woodley managed to. Woodley has been the most boring champ since gsp and it will be good to see him gone.

>t.boxcuck
Actually boxing is dying out while mma is growing. And top grappler will always beat top boxer. Because even GOAT boxers rely on clinching and when you clinch with a wrestler you're fucking done.

Honestly you just sound like a bitter boxing faggot, literally nothing you said was true except for rules favoring wrestlers and even then it's pretty slight.

his parents are croatian

Colby was out struck by fucking DAMIAN MAIA for one full round. He's not ready for Tyron yet.

thats good to hear friend, that video is indeed top kek

Colby beat up Tyrone in sparring at the gym

Since we are on Sup Forums, does anyone think gsp can finally dethrone the eternal anlgo bisping?

Comebacks usually don't end well. Just saying.

"Looks like you are in need of exercise" - Socrates
moralities.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/socrates-on-staying-in-shape/

Your obligation to your shareholders it to maximize profits. So you have to make fights that sell! It's entertainment first and sport second. Go cry over olympics or something...

But anyway.. UFC is always close to having the current best fighters on the top spots. So i'm not really sure what you're crying about.

careful breh

Mia is not thw worst striker in the world, he's just known for his ju jitsu. He landed a few good shots on Woodley in their fight.
Saying he outstruck Colby is complimenting Colby, colby got Mia to fight like a bar brawl rather then mma. If you watch it again you can see Colby laughing at Mia cause he knows Mia took the bait, even when he was getting punched Colby was laughing. It was a great strategy that worked well, nick Diaz used to do it a lot.

>Heterosexual male
>Worried about brain injuries
PICK
I
C
K

you should know the risks before doing it

>Colby Covington just beat a Brazilian legend and went on the mic and called 'Brazilians' 'dirty animals' and called Brazil a 'dump' and called out the current black Welterweight champ.

It is called shooting a promo OP. He is playing the heel so has to say stuff to make the crowd dislike him.

I do, I simply don't care. Same reason I ride a motorbike and get unprotected blow jobs from prostitutes.

good luck

and that putting your head down and lunging forward is a fucking sin in combat sports and in life.

Dariush was doing a jab to a takedown attempt during the fight.

Barboza caught on to this in the second round threw a flying knee after the jab

Not the worst but his striking is Ronda tier. The fact that for one round he manages to land strong blows to colby head and even rocked him is really fucking funny.

Maia does his work on the ground not on the feet and usually looks lost when he does. I would actually say he looked comfortable on the feet which is rare.

>get back here and take your beating you lousy nigger

>inb4 heem stops being a general of peace and gets fluded with pol
pls dont

Get real heem and box have always been Sup Forums tier race-baiting threads.

I mean Sup Forums even made a sticky banning McGregor/Mayweather threads since it was too much for Sup Forums What a joke.

Kek

Overeem destroyed his natural hormones with steroids, and now TRT is banned. One time after he lost, he got tested and his levels came out at 300ng/dL. For those unfamiliar with hormones, imagine fighting your grandpa. He is DONE. Looks like a sack of shit these days.