Dear MGTOWs

How does it make you feel that in the West, while you suffer and get castrated (economically and emotionally) by your women and your only escape is to stay away from women, instead Men like these in the pic who can't speak properly your language, can handle and manage not only one woman but multiple women in your country?

-How does it make you feel?

-When you will stop making youtube videos with misleading concepts, beggin for some money (and crying about demonetization) and have a real job, huh?

>youtube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=nUrCmHGKYdE

makes me dislike the left-wing horseshit and feminism that i grew up around. obviously.

>end welfare state
>shit like this ends immediately

It's all artificially propped up by the state.

>who cant speak properly your language
like you, they are literal retards

26, no gf ever
I am definition of mgtow but I dont care about that movement
or OP post
there is more to life than sex

>How does it make you feel
I don't particularly care what roasties do, you seem to care a great deal though.

You're trying to affect an emotional response on something that you care about more than I do as a MGTOW, kinda funny.

C'mon, so you believe that the state influence with who these women should sleep and have kids?
because of welfare money?

>How does it make you feel that in the West, while you suffer and get castrated
Who told you this bullshit? Living in the west is great. Living in the west means you can earn loads of money, living without a woman means you can save loads of money. Loads of money means that you can achieve pretty much every goal you wish to achieve.

Life is easy mode.

Don't care about women do or care about, it's irrelevant - their vision is a product of the cultural norm.

the keyword
>by your women
>"How does it make you feel that in the West, while you suffer and get castrated (economically and emotionally) by your women"

Nice projection

it's not, it's said in most, if not, in every MGTOW videos

i don't think so

Post one MGTOW video that advocates getting castrated by women, retard.

no, go find them by yourself cookiecutter and then reply here.
>castrated (economically and emotionally)

>Do my work and provide my evidence for me!
Opinion discarded

I dont think about you at all really

typical leaf, you have plenty of mgtow channels, redonkulas, mgtow101, sandman, ect ect...go look around and make an opinion then come here and write something concrete, instead of extracting words from formed phrases.

The unjustified court system is really bothering me.
The only thing I am afaid of is if some crazy girl accusing me of rape after she regrets having sex with me. Although spotting crazy girls is usually easy.

DADDY!

Don't give a shit. Life has been comfy af since I went my own way.

I asked for a single video where a MGTOW advocates castration and you say it's in every video but can't link a single one

>go find it for me
Not how this works, you're not very good at convincing people of things so good luck trying to convince MGTOWs to marry a used up single mom roastie

Indifferent.
Ive found wealth and happiness in my life, without women robbing me of them.

>not only one woman but multiple women in your country?

They're abusing welfare. Time to cut the cord.

MGTOWs at least have money and live comfortably. Sandniggers are still poverty stricken animals at the end of the day regardless of how much rape they commit.