Re:Zero

>has a side character that loves the main protagonist
>motivated him to keep on fighting to overcome his depression
>later tossed her aside in the latest episodes
>main protagonist doesn't love her back after everything she's done
What the hell? I'm still wondering why people really love this anime even though it has plot holes and many characters tossed aside for no reason.

>plot holes

There are no plot holes in Re:Zero

All you said is teenagers acing like teenagers. I guess real life is full of plot holes

>says there are plot holes and doesn't point them out.
>thinks people can pick and choose who they love irl
>characters tossed aside with no examples
>Rem posting with shit tier bait.
This bait isn't even good.
You are why Sup Forums is no place for discussion.

Rem is indeed a cutie
I miss her

Well, in the real world love is never reciprocating, it either happens or not.
Plus she's ugly.

So this is where we're at huh. MC not picking your waifu is now considered a plothole. Well then.

Ram was tossed aside for awhile, roswaal, beatrice,elsa felt and a few more where tossed aside.

He can't help it, He's currently in love with another girl. Now come back when she inevitably fucking betrays him like all half elves do and he forgives her and STILL chooses the betraying bitch over best girl.

>MC not liking your waifu is a plothole

I didn't say that was a plot hole

I agree on the Roswaal front but most of the characters have reasons for not being there. The whole string of episodes where Subaru was in the capital we didn't see Ram, Betty, and Emilia for a while because they were in a whole separate area. I wouldn't want them to have all the characters in every situation for no reason.

Why are you creating a thread if there's another one for the same purpose already? Are you brain damaged?

Rem is the most boring Anime character I've ever seen. She's literally just a doll with zero personality and will do whatever Emilia,Roswaal or Subaru will command her to. At least Ram has some form of personality but Rem is just a cute looking doll that does what ever anyone around her tells her to do. I'd give it a year of marriage before you get bored of her.

Fair enough, guess it was a bit harsh pointing out that annoyance I have.

Please use the other thread for actual discussion and sage this bait one.

The author preempts the reaction to Subaru's rejection of Rem by using Emilia's rejection of Subaru rant about being owed love for all the things he has done. This directly counters many people's complaints that Rem is more worth of Subaru's love because she has done more for him.

>main protagonist doesn't love her back after everything she's done

Kinda like guys not being owed sex for being nice to a woman I guess.

You have never been in love with someone who didnt love you back? Lucky you.

She was literally going to run away with Subaru abandoning Roswaal, Emilia and her own Sister to have a nice peaceful life with Subaru. How many girls do you know that would abandon all their loved ones for you even when you have secrets you can never share with them. She's best girl so you can fuck off.

Roswaal has a vague understanding of Subaru's ability and wants to test it by leaving him to fend for himself. So while the anime won't cover it, he has his reasons for not appearing.

Kill yourself.