/ p o l / w a v e - Antagonising Antifa Edition

Politicized and/or provocative catchy music videos by Sup Forums

>allahwave
Allahwave got hijacked by actual redditors (I'm not kidding), those videos are neither about music nor propaganda.

>hurr yeah we get it making fun of stupid angry muslim comments with random degenerate videos s-sage
It's nothing like that. You'll have to watch it for yourself to see what I mean

I can't make anymore YouTube accounts so vimeo will have to do for the video I've made for Antifa and other trash. If anyone wants to upload it to YouTube go ahead I'd appreciate it. Thanks to the user from the USA that made the song

vimeo.com/240322618

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/wvvdw5dt
youtu.be/jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>vimeo account name: Eric Clanton
nice touch

some of the text cards go by a little to fast. I read really fucking fast and I had to rewind and pause a few times. Other than that bretty gud thanks for sharing

The only part I see going fast is the part with the 'half German' and I did it because that's the most ridiculous part of the video and I didn't want to leave it there for too long haha.

By the way, it's not the actual video itself that'll cause a shitstorm. The song is using Quran verses, this is what's going to cause problems if it catches on. It probably needs to be on YouTube though.

put it on youtube then spam it in your posts on Sup Forums

you can use fake mobile numbers online (use google) to verify a new account

All the fake mobile numbers were being rejected because they were already used to make accounts. I tried quite a lot

Also have the song by itself without the video, if anyone wants it

> Allahwave

Disgusting.

Woah that's a reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy nice toast my dude :) :) :) (:

>>/r/ALLAHWAVE/

yes. where’d u get it?

A Sup Forumslack with musical ability made it. Found the original link he posted, it's here

clyp.it/wvvdw5dt

Are there any anons online with musical or video editing ability that are interested in this?

Best part is, pic related is completely true. Post it on Blitter.

>Blitter is a black-owned social network. We do not condone racism, sexism, harassment, bots, or hate speech.

How have I not heard of this

That's bread, not toast you fucking heretic.

Have a happy Jew bump
youtu.be/jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Inshallah brother!

Can anyone seamlessly edit the song to make it longer? Maybe just another 30 seconds

lol kys