Just heard this guy on Joe Rogan, is he a pawn...

Just heard this guy on Joe Rogan, is he a pawn? The podcast definitely makes him out to be a pawn in some COINTELPRO bullshit.

Is he an attempt to obfuscate? Did the government fund his crazy conspiracy theory in a weird COINTELPRO experiment that grew out of control? The shit the dude is saying doesnt make a lot of sense...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrC9OzgL0Gk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9196VzOFw
google.com/amp/s/creationexotheology.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/in-which-tom-delonge-formerly-of-blink-182-wages-a-ufo-war-against-religion/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/918203930395463682
youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw
youtube.com/watch?v=4kMZ23T9VHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a retard lol

But why the fuck are a bunch of high level actors in on his bullshit theories?

Bogpill 182

hit that dislike button boi

Hi my name is Tom delon. Some of you might know me from the band smashing pumpkins.
>despite all my rage im still just cat in cage!
Anyway i got a new project that I'm doing, I call it the building spaceship project. You guys wana invest in my project?
t. Tom d from smashing pumpkin

SHUT IT DOWN

Think its some sort of soft disclosure about the ayylmao. The people he is in contact with are some serious people. Its like that ufo documentary from the mid 70s made bY the MIC

Hal Puthoff, 81 year old scientologist is his "insider". Enough said.

He's got the secrets.

But first you gotta get comfortable with the idea of aliens existing by watching a couple of his movies, reading 3-4 of his books and watching 2-3 seasons of a tv show.

Cults run the world so they know things.

sometimes I hate straya but sometimes I like it since no other would make a post like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrC9OzgL0Gk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9196VzOFw

Incase you are intrested.

What are his theory what are he saying

Blink-182 not Smashing Pumpkins Billy Corgan who saw a shape shifting reptilian.

I've seen quite a few UFO documentaries, and they often have high level actors apparently disclosing things. Later you look them up and find they got into UFOlogy well after their career was over, and are basically just old dudes with a hobby. Maybe some go senile and claim to have seen things. Unless they can provide hard proof, this will be nothing, as usual.

This isn't even considering that YouTube video that showed some shady financial dealings with his company.

I can't tell you my sources, buy stock in my company, buy my books. Even Joe was cringing.

I'm skeptical, waiting for Robbie Williams to weigh in first.

He's a stooge that's been duped into running an investment scam. At some point they'll pull out the rug from under him to undermine everything he's been saying, the result of which will be to continue the UFO/alien technology coverups and demoralize any people demanding disclosure.

There is your red-pill on the guy.

A few years ago I wrote a story on Reddit nosleep about a former man in black revealing secrets about aliens. I swear Delonge stole a lot of ideas for Sekret Machines from that story. His first book came out about 10 months later and I'm pretty sure he contacted me by private message to ask about my sources.

It sounded to me like he's in too deep.

trips of lies

Prove it or get the fuck out nigger

ayyylmaos are real
me n tom are gonna get in a warp drive ship and
go to space without you faggots

Atlanteans? Escaped earth during catastrophe and sometimes check on us. Roman gods are ayys. Roswell was Nazis. That's what i got from the rogan show. I probably missed something. Guy is a bit of a tard.

I'll just drop this off

I think he believes what he says, but he either got MK Ultra'd or just tricked by the government to disseminate disinfo. His company will do nothing of use. We probably won't see any of this advanced tech he talks about and if we do see that or aliens it'll just be project blue beam bullshit.

we

Gentlemen, I give you your shill.

If you're talking about obfuscation then the Freemasons are the best in the biz. They're entire doctrine is based on illusory tactics and the hidden dualities of everything. They teach you bullshit for a lot of what you do in there on purpose and when you reach higher levels they tell you what is untrue.

Plus they fuck kids. There's been exposed lodges with child prostitution and lots of coke. Tom was surrounded by 13 year old girls throwing panties at him for most of his life and I'm sure thats how he got in well with the Podestas.
"I firmly believe that people shouldn't know everything"

He's selling stocks on JRE because the Podesta company is massively loosing it's Investors.

Never trust the masons.

Is obfuscate pols new word of the week or something?

He is exhibiting early signs of psychosis. He's fucked.

Quit obfuscating the point of this thread.

I've noticed a lot of people saying it recently, like (((Shapiro))). I've always disliked it.

Apparently he's one of those faggot gnostics?
google.com/amp/s/creationexotheology.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/in-which-tom-delonge-formerly-of-blink-182-wages-a-ufo-war-against-religion/amp/

Also, a greedy fuck?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o

Forgot to note: Elon Musk made a private academy for kids named 'Ad Astra', which translates "To The Stars".

He is also known for boasting about his elite special-ops team at SpaceX & Tesla.

It's what will happen to you if you smoke weed for 20 years.

>DUDE, just focus on made up Hollywood shit and ignore the government's actual criminal conspiracies.

Of course he's COINTELPRO.

1. He's openly a freemason.
2. Look who is his "high level politician" sponsor:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/917869274387173376

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/918203930395463682

youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw
youtube.com/watch?v=4kMZ23T9VHE

He left this for aliens tho

Oh, fuq.

I like to believe a bunch of CIA niggers, FBI kikes, and various high level men like to pick a guy or two at almost random and just feed him insane horseshit. Tell him he can't name names, but he can talk about the "truth". Make it seem as legit and official as possible. Lead this guy on for years.

And the CIA niggers and FBI kikes laugh and laugh at this guy ranting for 1:40 minutes on the internet.

Jim Crazy

Tyler from secureteam thinks he's cointelpro.

Is it possible the third video this "spaceship" bullshit is a metaphor for their JTTF counterterrorism / cointelpro operation? It seems like they're talking about something else a lot throughout the video.

George Webb alludes to this network run by Andrew McCabe probably hundreds of times. He says there's an informant / operative army tens of thousands strong. All mobilized to spy on people / sell drugs, etc. I believe they're involved with the Fentanyl poisoning as well.

Hi guise my names Tom Delonge. Today I'd like you to make a minimum donation of $200.00. So that I can make a cartoon series, a movie, several novels and of course merchandise. Based on my Arts "disclosure" project. We have several big name people you probably have never heard of. Who may or may not possibly have been janitors at the C.I.A. who totaly wouldn't be killed for the information that we might or might not ever disclose or bring to your knowledge. Anyway as always dont forget to follow me on, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube and Instagram. Subscribe, Like, Share and Upvote and don't forget to buy my books. #BlueAvian.

High on cocaine

Tom knows what he is doing. Maybe he is doing work Chester didn't want to do.

Blink 182 guy?

24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C

I've heard he wants to fuck a dog in the ass.

I dunno, anything is possible i suppose. To me it just looks like mini disclosure and a money grab.

I think he sounds too coherent for it to be psychosis

I forgot to add in vid 1 at 127:20(stefo arauz) is what the guy in vid 2 is referring to at around 14 min mark.
Bread cumbs

He is a 90s band dork cum youtuber. He makes Travis Barker look woke.

everyone is shitting on tom delonge and ignoring that there's a half dozen threads on tom delonge and everybody is talking about tom delonge's interview on the JRE.

if tom actually is the front for a CIA limited hangout to disclose the truth about ayys then he's doing the job. the point of a limited hangout isn't to cause a paradigm shift. it's to prepare a large enough % of the population with the truth beforehand so that society doesn't tear itself apart from a sudden release of too much information verified all at once.

once tom started talking about nazi UFOs, antarctica, and atlantis you know kantbot started losing his mind and screaming at his monitor.

>tfw trump is going to raise thule and prove UFOs are real and that the government has been in contact with aliens

definitely sounds like it is just a scam concocted by recently drained swamp creatures(all these experts he's got are very recently out of government/cia/defense. hell even podesta is involved somehow lol) coincidence?. de longe doesn't even present as if he truly believes it himself. you can tell he knows he's shilling. there whole attitude is fuck it lets get some conspiracy space shekels from the goyim now that we are out on our asses. SAD!

Dude, he's always been like this and into weird shit, he even wrote a song about it. I remember this shit from my 90s childhood

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

Narrative, collusion, virtue signal, echo chamber, talking points, strawman, logical fallacy, cognitive dissonance, deplorable etc... People like to sound smart, so they use words that the people in the media use. Don Lemon hears a word and then regurgitates it non stop. Funniest shit is black people who watch CNN and they try to sound educated but they just end up sounding like Media puppets by using the same trite *buzzwords

Nomsayin, bruh be movin dem goal posts. Dat cognitive dissonance is a muh fucka...