Why Do Mexico has more blondes than Spain?

Independent field studies have been made in attempt to quantify the number of European Mexicans living in modern Mexico, using blond hair as reference to classify a Mexican as white, the Metropolitan Autonomous University of Mexico calculated the percentage of said ethnic group at 23%.[12] Another study made by the University College London in collaboration with Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History found that the frequencies of blond hair and light eyes in Mexicans are of 18.5% and 28.5% respectively.[13]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Because Mexico is more white than Spain

isnt Spain white?

I don't think I've ever seen a blonde Mexican. They all seem to have black hair.

for US standards it is

ethnic dark haired grills are better looking
would blanda up

I see them all the time here in california
Mexican females, they're brown and their hair is blonde, I'm not sure how this happens. My family is from a place south of mexico and this trait doesn't exist

those are dyed whores you moron

What's Bleach?

>
for nords

No idea how this came to be.. this mystery may never be solved

filename

kek

why did you reply to yourself you literal moron

It doesn't; never met a blonde Mexican and I live in Cali. Maybe in Mexico blonde means brown hair?

I visited Alicante 3 weeks ago and I call bullshit. There were tons of people with bright haircolor and/or bright eyecolor

Because anything that isn't black is considered blond in Mexico. Which isn't the case in Spain.

Comprehending sarcasm isn't your forte is it?
Maybe you're just retarded

she has those things that lighten specific parts of your hair
fucking retard spic

Coloured I think.

maybe blonde for them is "light brown"?

There was more immigration to the new world. Brazil, Spain, Chile, whatever. Why anyone would want to go to these shit holes is beyond me, I guess quite a lot of them did post WW2 as Axis refugees. It's the same reason there are more whites in Brazil than there are in Portugal, but also somehow the Portuguese from Brazil manage to be less mixed than the Portuguese from Portugal as well. Dunno what those faggots are playing at down there.

Brazil, Mexico*

I'm very doubtful. I know there was some Irish immigration and some from other parts of northern europe but I find it hard to believe thats enough.

Why are this asses so delicious???? Why can't white asses be as nice as this?

Maybe in your dream Martinez

>why do

>why Do Mexico has more blondes than Spain?
because you are lying

Based

I've met quite a few Mexican-Americans that I would have mistaken for Euros, and non-Mediterranean ones at that.

Some parts of it definitely aren't.

that's because it's full of north african subhumans
would you call france nonwhite because of paris

university collage of london lied to us then.

>it's more than just Paris
>it's more than just north-Africans
>I don't think we can be called more white than the USA now

The natives are all white though. You can't say the same about Andalusia.

some Sup Forums mexico user was saying (((they))) are trying to whitewash mexico with spaniards

>I'm white guys
>not you are not we are white
>handpicked cherries.jpg
Kill yourselves, really soon. You are all brown degenerates, deal with it.

no.

Just decrease the resolution and shake the camera some more next time, Zapata

lad i came back a couple of days ago from france and your country is probably worse than spain

It's better to rape natives than rape muslims.

>is italian

>"you look like you have some mexican ancestry user"

STOP

>nigger education