Fair is fair- it's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.
There is no reason to deny women equal
rights.
It's Her turn.

>leaf

>Leaf
Maybe women could have equal rights if they deserved it. They're worse in literally every way, and only exist for sex

>leaf

Her turn to do what? They have pretty much absolute freedom to do anything they want and all they use it for is to sleep around.

I try to think about what is going on in a leaf's head when he is posting. here, he obviously appears to have been on some wikihow page on how to please a woman orally. his cousin must have complained when she failed to orgasm. he then had some weird thought convergence where he explained his own common attributes to a study group of some, say, what , 14 meters deep?

All canadian males should be made slaves to woman.

They do, your feelings do not actually have any affect upon reality.

No matter how special you think that you are.

I agree completely. Her turn to get off her entitled ass and do some actual work to better society!

>Maybe women could have equal rights if they deserved it.

They could have all they wanted, if women didnt fucking despise other women so much and if go out of their way to bitch and sabotage eachother at every fucking opportunity.

Work in an office filled with women.

What contributions and responsibilities do women have in modern society that makes them deserve rights?

>It's Her turn.

God I hate Canadians.

Fuck you leaf.
We need a rangeban on these Autistic fucking kids.

>pegging3.jpg

if women cooperated then they could become independent of men. that would not be good. our race would die out. be grateful they're incompetent

>leaf is into faggy pegging
IMGAINE MY SHCOK

would unironically want a qt loving gf who was also into pegging

>being fair when dealing with women

women's rights only exist if you are a faggot

A woman is a life support system for a cunt

> they aren't slaves.
Wew lad.

Its quite hard to find Canadian post with some testosterone in it.

There's a few actually user. A suggested read for all of you.

What the fuck is even happening on Sup Forums right now?