Drawfag Thread 1859

Drawfag Thread 1859

second rarfag's files until thread 1849: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1858

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/zyOGKDX.jpg
i.imgur.com/IRVkkdJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/aFK2r
imgur.com/a/xvo3G
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting a cute pic of Sotomura with the hairstyle she has in the red circle.

Rate my anime.

Took notes on motion from Yoshikadu's Tsugumomo and most of Samura Hiroaki's works. Most likely fucked up the perspective stuff I was trying to do but my focus is on motion.

Requesting Aoba with a short haircut fitting for a professional adult woman.

Requesting Leona Ozaki trying out Alphonse (the mech) for the first time, while Noa Izumi drives Bonaparte (the tank)

Requesting Sophia dressed as a lewd school girl using Tanukichi's back as a chair.

(hopefully) Fixed Refs: i.imgur.com/zyOGKDX.jpg i.imgur.com/IRVkkdJ.jpg

Requesting Project 2501 throwing a temper tantrum because humans don't take her seriously.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Playing with Nutella spread, eating it, or whatever.

I know I'm a pleb because I have to wait 100s of requests to find something I recognize

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with a Salamence
A few ideas:
-Them performing a Dragon Dance together, just something silly
-Them both taking a nap
-Her using a TM or some kind of explination to teach it Earthquake
anything else nonlewd/nongore is fine between them

Patchouli eating hotdog with lots of hotdogs in the background.

Requesting color of Shion with twintails
color ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
Upscaled version: imgur.com/a/xvo3G
Thanks in advance

Requesting Elsa Granhiert and her Weavile attacking an unsuspecting nondescript target.

Requesting a leather-clad dominatrix Tamamo

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Kuroha having her breasts fondled by Murakami, and she's smiling while holding 1000yen

Requesting a tea party between Pixie (Monster Rancher), Angewomon (Digimon), and Gardevoir (Pokemon)

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

>anime
You have to be 18 to use this site.

Requesting Erika with massive fuel tanks and/or wearing sexy "bikini" armour based on her tank, the Tiger II.

Senpai, it's joke.

Should it be atop Mt Silver with detailed accurate geography too?

Requesting Iowa having a "big gun" battle with another shipgirl, if you know what I mean.
Se(a)men
Big, fat "main gun"
Plump, capacious "magazines"
Devastating accuracy

Requesting Chihaya taking a cute photo of your waifu

Using it on Yamato or a smaller boatgirl like Taihou or Shimakaze for a bulging hull

no

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing this outfit on the left

Requesting Shinichi from Parasyte wakeboarding, with Migi as the rope and also driving the boat while wearing shades.

May or may not do proper lineart and coloring, this was just practice. Anyways, I hope you like it.

Requesting Isonami Kirara as a waitress.

Requesting Jack as a Familiar.

Requesting Kanata from AKB0048 in JoJo style posing menacingly, with her Kirara as her stand

That stomach tone is very good.

You have a gallery fambino?

The width of the ab muscles should be wider at the top too, since she carried a child at some point. The abs usually aren't as well defined or tight towards the bottom due to the muscles spreading apart down the middle due to pregnancy (no amount of stomach muscle toning can truly fix that). Try looking up muscled MILFs and notice the pattern on their abs below the belly button.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Thats pretty cool meng

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, or phoenix-inspired armor.

uni wearing gothic lolita clothing

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Asking for Ayako from slam Dunk posing like in the reference.

Requesting this cute 60-year-old lady doing cute old lady things.

Nagito's head stitched onto Junko's headless body, with him saying "oh did you think I took just the hand?".

Requesting Chirico wiping moisture off his helmet like in the middle image.

Requesting Funny Valentine from JJBA and Lusamine from the new Pokemon games complimenting each other's hair styles

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

/r/ing a zubat dressed as Zubat. Bonus points if Doublas-chan adopts the Pokemon while yelling "Toku is /m/!"

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting the lovechild of Bacon Burger-tan and Cheeseburger-tan.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

In honor of 9/11 i request Bakugou from Buko no hero academia and Megumi from Konusuba in the "Mistakes into Miricals" pose

massive_breasts

my_waifu

Requesting both Nana's hugging like Homura and Madoka on the right of the reference, you can draw them as little chibis too, although anything cute and non-lewd of these two would be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Dimaria Yesta and Chronos from Fairy Tail stopping time and posing as Dio and The World from JoJo.
Clothes/pose/expression as you wish, but bonus for Dimaria clicking her theet as she unleash Za Kuronosu. Thanks.

Requesting a Natsu Dragneel version of the mario head, like in the right.

Requesting BB-tan bunny girl

huge_cumshot
pregnancy
horse_penis
bestiality

>huge_cumshot
I didn't know this existed.

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

I use it to mean stuff like like

cum_on_body/floor/hair
cum_puddle

But all in one.

Mechanic/Engineer Nepgear

Requesting more lewds of this cute semen demon, Sakura Chiyo.

Naizuri would be nice.

>no lactation
disappointed

And since I mentioned semen demon, why not her as a succubi trying to get Nozaki Umetarou's semen and failing at it

Requesting the Dark Knight Rises pic (right) with Oshiete! Galko-chan characters.

I forget about it since pregnant stuff usually inlcudes it.

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

I don't usually do this, but second.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

Requesting Alisha Diphda from Tales of Zestiria the X posing like the guy pointing up while being surrounded by assasins

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?

Wearing a cowprint bikini or having her chest fondled and milked

Requesting a female human version of King Crimson (Queen Crimson if you will) being pissed off or angrily trying to explain how her ability works.

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?

Requesting Misaka Mikoto and Cole McGrath in this pose, make Cole wear his shirt and shorts and Misaka these clothes. The pic is censored coz I couldn't find one with clothes.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

I drew zura from rabu raibu. Any possible critique?

A Taihou automaton version please or ditching her bowgun for a Tommy gun

Requesting Orihime Kurosaki and Kyouko Okita/Okusan doing cute-and-sexy-wife things!

- Realizing that they're actually long lost relatives!
- Cooking together!
- Shopping together (maybe for hot lingerie to impress Daa-san and Ichigo?)
- Stretching together to get their bods in the best shape for lovemaking?
- Orihime encouraging Okusan to have a child of her own and wishing her luck!
- Okusan doting on Kazui like he's her own?

And of course some good old fashioned cheesecake is a lovely idea! Symmetrical docking? Trying on each other's lingerie? Asking "Does this make my butt look big?" Anything's good! I hope you will consider something.

>Orihime Kurosaki
Ha

Requesting Chika taking a nap in a pile of Vert plushies.

Requesting a giant Ohta on top the Empire state building.

Your poses are still rather bland, same leg cut-off with another frontal position. When I say complex/dynamic poses I don't mean moving her hands/hips to make it look different, all you're doing there is essentially moving paper parts in a flat 2D plane.

How do drawfags like their pen sensitivity? Soft or firm?

Requesting Ellen and Hayato eating dinner while the latter mutters something about wanting to kill his boss.

Soft I have more control over soft then firm.

Requesting more of 2girls 1sweater.

Also coloring these Tamamo pics

Any suggestion to have a more dynamic poses?I really want to make my drawing more interesting. I really tried to make it less bland honestly and I didnt cut legs like my other drawing it's just badly cropped from insta.

Literally anything, really, fashion magazines, pose books, stills/scenes from life/movies.
I would link you a few things but I'm not on my main computer right now, so don't have my bookmarks. I have used this in the past:
artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/

You don't have to do a fully finished/colored piece each time, if anything I'd advise you not to. If you do a few sketches of more interesting poses, dump them on somewhere like /asg/ and I'll have a look at them.

I second this if the girls are Tamamo & Ahri.

Pick another Fate girl or some shit. Gozen, anyone.

Tamamo & Saber?

Can we get with through even a single thread without anyone mentioning Tamamo?

Tamamo.

Meme Girl for a long while.
Thank god the anime is going to feature Nero.

>Not fem hakuno with Gil as a servant
The series would have been 5X better instantly.