Forced to go to a Halal restaurant for Xmas dinner

>be at work
>manager arranging staff Christmas dinner
>2 out of 13 staff are Muslim
>manager says the restaurant has to be Halal
>some staff not happy as this means we'll be eating kebabs for Christmas dinner and no alcohol
>some staff asking why can't Muslim colleagues have the vegatarian option at a normal restaurant?
>manager unaware of staff discontent at the moment

Where do we stand Sup Forums? How do we take this to the manager?

Thats retarded. Chicken over Rise though is fucking delicious

lynch the pakis, show your boss what happens to muslims and their symoathizers

>come down with the "flu"

>Implying you fucks over there do the same to halal restaurants or even rampant niggers in chimpounts.

>How do we take this to the manager?
gasoline + matches

>eating Christmas dinner at work

cuck

>Going for team lunch
>For real be a man and tell them you don't entertain team grouping outside of office.
I straight away say that I have side project to work on so I can't attend team lunch.

Just say you are a jew and would like to eat kosher food.
Observe muslims reactions

Go to the pub and dont invite the muslims. Because booze.

You're not "forced" to go there, just don't go.
Also who the fuck wants to spend their free time with their colleagues off work.

Don't go to the dinner.

lynch your manager

>manager says the restaurant has to be Halal

Just tell them you'll see them at an employment tribunal for discrimination on grounds of your religion.

Don't go. Organise a new Christmas dinner, make sure to invite them as you'll get done for much discrimination but claim it imposes on your religioS freedom for to eat halal

Our company now has separate partys

I don't normally do anything with work colleagues, but this has got my back up.

Have Christmas Dinner with your family like a fucking normal person.

just dont go

First of all talk to your manager like an adult. Don't assume from the beginning they'll be unreasonable about this, unless you already know they will be.
If they dismiss your concerns, what you do depends how important the job is to you/your colleagues. If you *really* need to stay in the manager's good graces, I'd say suck it up and go. Don't fuck your career for the sake of principle. If you can afford to take a stand, organise a Christmas dinner of your own at a place with a good selection of pork, invite all your kuffar colleages, have a good time without muds or management breathing down your neck.

Why would you waste your free time by eating shitty food with your company.

Xmas is racis

>being a grunt at a restaurant
>career
Pick one, user.

Call Ice on the 2 Muslims and problem solved.

This×infinity please do this one

dont go. easy as that. enjoy christmas with your family, friends and the rest of the staff instead of eating their dogshit halal dinner

>Where do we stand Sup Forums? How do we take this to the manager?
Simply don't go. Organize your own Christmas dinner with the colleagues

Invite only Christians for a private christmas dinner via private contact info. Anything that is private, cannot be touched by your employer.

Don't go. Say you can't eat halal food for religious or ethical reasons.

I forget is cauliflower traditional?

said that you are a Budist and can't eat bloody slaughtered cult meat

>christmass dinner has to be halol
>christmass
>halal

And you ask how to take it to the manager?
They are butchering your culture, tradition, values you stand behind to celebrate your holiday in a way that is acceptable by someone who doesn't even cherish these traditions.

Tell em to fuck off and don't go to that shit.

This is a Christian dinner for Christian employees. The muzzies are, of course, more than welcome to attend.

Dude. I just got told in Chicago I was not allowed in an Iranian place. All I want to do was hookah or Dee filet and watch belly dancers. Fuckin racist fucks.

Fake and gay

Muslims doesn't celebrate christmas.

You see, I don't know how much of a quick learner you are but I learned in my first 2 months of my job that team lunch are worst of all that comes with a job.
>Be average
>Be pretentious hiding power level
>Go to team lunch
>2 of us are new comers
>The conversation they do
>When are you getting married ?(((and cucking for your whore wife and eat her pussy)))
>Where is your girlfriend(((As if its mandatory)))
>Modi is such a Hitler type person.Did you vote for his party?
>Why are you eating only meat and dairy? Take some (((Rice))),(((bread))) and why don't you eat (((sweets)))
>You don't (((drink)))???Why
>Let me drop you to your house. Bitch I had a 4000 calories lunch jesus fucking christ let me walk and burn some

Never went to lunch after that.

This. Do not go to coworker dinners if you hate your coworkers. It's called being a wagecuck for a reason. At least have the dignity to not spend free time with your slave masters.

It's usually not on Christmas but earlier. Why should I dismiss a free meal. No Jew.

Who cares? Just go eat some free food and have a good time with co-workers. Your need to drink alcohol at a party is degenerate and borderline addiction. If it's not really that much of a need, then it's not really a big deal. I have 1 vegan coworker. When I make food for my coworkers, I make it vegan so she can have some. Not because I think everyone should conform to her beliefs, but because I know the others don't really give a shit and will eat it anyway if it's good food. You're not being forced to conform to Muslim beliefs, you're becsuse it, doesn't matter to you if the food is halal. You don't share the same belief.

>poo in loo
>average
Hahahahahahah no. Every single shitskin indian I've ever met at work has been despised by the entire workplace for being a lazy incompetent fuck who blames everyone else for his mistakes. Go back.

Why would muslims even want to go to a Christmas dinner in the first place?

Just explain halal slaughter to the women you work with. That should turn the animosity up to 11. Bitches love animals n shit.

Tell him that Christmas itself is Halal and the Muslim co-workers won't do it.

why the fuck shitskins go to christmas in first place?
and why there are islamists on your island?

Where do you work?

I suspect this is trolling but no one can force you to go to a work xmas party.

Edgy

Tell them you don't believe in what he's doing due to the fact Muslims do not celebrate the holiday and they're only 2 out of the 13 of you which are Muslim. Tell him this politely but sternly. Tell him if he doesn't change the location then you simply will not be attending and that you aren't the only one who feels like this.

Is not halal. Is haram

Are Persians Muslims?

Halal and kosher are brutal and disgusting way to treat animals. Savages is the only word for them.

Offer the Muslims your children.

OP just do And please post results

Kill your manager and get burgers.

just tell him that you cant go because its forbidden in your religion to eat food that has been sacrificed to the pagan moon god named allah

Tell him that Christmas is a deeply problematic holiday instituted by the cis-white male patriarchy based on oppressive European practices. Demand a meeting with HR and get them to cancel Christmas.

i guess you dont know what halal is you betacuck faggot

>Christmas dinner
>for Muslims

Just tell you boss you're not going, if he asks tell him why.

Tell the manager that you're a hardcore atheist ant that you don't visit religious restaurants (except maybe when they agree to host a faggot wedding).

yes
they are shites

the arab sunnis invaded their land when they were zoerastrians
they captured the royals and then gang raped
the women and executed all the men

they forced conversion of persians enmass after that

when the shitstain mohammed died and the split between sunni and shite came into effect the persians went with ali and became shites, the sworn enemies of the arab sunnis

they still remember what the arabs did to them and they hate each other

never make the mistake of calling a persian an arab, they will never forgive you for it because they know that the arab is one of the lowest forms of human

Don't go. Have a good, Christian Christmas dinner with your family and friends.

>shites
thank you, i'm going to use that from now on

Don't go based on your own cultural preference of not eating unethically slaughtered animals.

Easy as that. Most people are unaware that halal means using stone age slaughtering techniques.

Kebabs for Xmas? Just no ffs.

K

ffs, we solved this in 1683, and you morons still debate this?

it's like curing some obscure cancer in the 1600s, and some obscure mental ill causes it to proliferate due to not curing it given the centuries-old medication.

Do you
a) go in and kill the mentally fuckers?
b) do you go in and kill them all?

If you're white, you can't.
Move out of the country it is lost.

ever seen halal slaughter you naive dipshit?

My barber's Persian. His old man runs the till and stuff. Last time I went there I had an awesome conversation with him about Islam. He was red pilled as fuck.

If those two we're finnish, would there be finnish christmas meal? Fuck no

>flag
>lets in 10m+ turks that openly joke about raping german women and cucking the men

KYS Hans. BTW POMERANIA is ours so is saxony.

Also your shit lineage owes us $1.5T USD

id start by saying that moslems dont celebrate christmas

then id object to ritually slaughtered aand tortured meat that was sacrificed to allah

then id demand that the venue be changed

if not id object in front of everyone and excuse myself from the farce

never EVER cuck yourself to please a moslem invader

Just don't fucking go. Muslims don't even celebrate Christmas and your boss wants to ruin your Xmas meal so Mohammed and Sanita can eat a kebab.

I'm a manager and I would book a normal restaurant. Even everyone including the Muslims and see who wants to go. This is more about your cucked manager virtue signalling than anything else

Pretend to be a jew if u can get away with it.

Do what we did one year, when the management organised the Christmas party at a restaurant everyone knew was a shithole. Don't go. Organise a proper one between yourselves the same night, go out on the piss in town, have loads of fun and get mullered, neck on with some lass that you will have to work with the next day. Let management go to the shithole.

To show how bad it was, the people who did go (very few, the older staff mostly), told us about their steak. It was square. They paid an extortionate price for square steak, a bit of mash and some gravy. Mmmmm. Whereas I went out, got fucking hammered, and got three fingers deep into the 18 year old newbie goth girl who hadn't been told what a cunt I was. Fucking great night.

Yes, what's your point? There's no difference in killing an animal with a knife than a nail gun. Either way they still die. Millions of animals are slaughtered every single day. The only reason you have a problem with this one is because it hurts your fee fee's. Grow up you little bitch, that's how the fucking food chain works. If these animals didn't want to be slaughtered for food, they should have evolved at a faster rate and taken our place. They didn't, so fuck you and Fuck off. Idiot.

>spacing
kys or suck muslim dick, leaf

>inb4 if you suck muslim dick you win

>forced

are you 12?

>spacing

Ask me how I know you never visited this site prior to 2017.

don't go

>sorry i'm allergic to halal

literally used that excuse couple years ago, no one questioned it. probably cause my boss knew how retarded it was but HR set it all up and no one gets along with hr

Become Rastafarian and demand you be allowed to blaze it 420 or they're discriminating against you for your religion.

Telling your manager to get fucked, and not turning up if he doesn't change the venue, is really the only appropriate response. Anything else forfeits your right to have testicles and helps the terrorists win.

Things that never happened

Good thinking Bolivia

>Christmas
>mudslims

>not liking shawarma and filafil

Holy shit OP is a fucking faggot

Why don't they eat fish.

typical britbong, can't do a christmas without alcohol. Weak

>British and German soldiers actually got off the trenches and celebrated Christmas together

>now Britbongs are forced to eat kebab and no alcohol on Christmas eve
>Germans are getting hit by peace trucks

>osama bin amerikki detected

which is the gayest flag of them all?

blue or green > huewhite -> red

He's got a point. It's pathetic how many of my fellow bongs think a boring night is anything not involving alcohol

Ah, the perfect answer.

nie gadaj pierdoly, Antek

this. Why is it even an issue. Op is being a fag.

false
halal slaughter isnt quick or humane
it involves torture and slow death that causes adrenaline release and lactic acid buildup in the meat.
moslems believe that the added stress hormones from fear make the meat more tender but it actually transfers into the person eating it, which the chance that it can make the eater more violent and emotionally unstable.

the entire time the animals are shitting all over themselves and bleeding to death the chants to allah to accept their sacrifice is going on

only a retarded cuck would think that there is nothing wrong with this nonsense

also halal is like kosher in that a religious tax is paid to the islamic jihad administrators that certify it as halal

so there are countless reasons one can object to this barbaric nonsense

We're motherboards now, Fettucini?

I like that.

Kek

OP is still going to have Xmas dinner with family but in the UK it is pretty much the norm you go out in the weeks before actual xmas to have a dinner or party with your work. Only emergency services and paki shops/petrol stations open xmas day.

nie, dawaj na stole pierogi, makaroniazu

are you retarded or something?
i thought poles were supposed to be smart enough to oppose islam