White People Fertility Issues

Sup Sup Forums. So we all know the demographic issues plaguing our nations. Generally and white community within the west is doing well to have above 2.0 fertility rate per woman, and we know that typically it is much lower. Some of us do what we can to turn the tide. Everything I have done in life is to prepare for creating a family without any upper limit to how many children I would have. If I can get 6 or more, that would be great. I am fit, clever, white, affluent and ive choked down so many redpills that it's difficult to keep the vigor up. I will do what I can to ensure that our heritage is preserved.
>find myself a wife that is good enough, purple pilled, but wanting many children.
>work and make a home and prepare for fatherhood
>we start trying for kids
>6 months past, not pregnant
>12 months, start timing intercourse so that we smash during ovulation
>18 months, consult fertility consultant, everything seems ok
>3 years of trying and we are on our 4th round of IVF and have sunk 40k into fertility treatment
>turns out my swimmers are missing a protein that allows them to recognise an egg, fuckers swim aimlessly around
>dreams of a large family begin to turn to ash

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White people everywhere have the highest rate of fertility issues. Even when we try an turn the tide, we've been poisoned somehow. Who the fuck has poisoned me? Why the fuck is this so fucking normal? All my friends are having issues too. What the fuck is happening?

>inb4 juice

Jews

You are not the only one with this problem .
it took my partner and me 4 years to conceive our son .

Where do you live mate? I'll come over and fuck your wife for you. I've got no family but my sperm are ultra fertile.

whites are low test

How old is your wife?

Thats shitty, you just got a poor hand genetically OP. There are still options, consider an intracytoplasmic sperm injection. You will have your child thanks to the miracles of modern medicine, I promise you this.

keep trying user, and don't overlook adoption. If you really want 6+, adoption will help not only you, but also the many white babies that sjw types spurn so they can get their multi family.

White Children's Lives Matter!

I have the problem that my sperm are *too* fertile. It seems that I only have to look at a woman to get her pregnant. These days I don't even bother climbing into bed with one unless I know I can afford the subsequent child support payments.

And maybe twins, triplets, quadruplets, who knows?!

>women refuse to have children until 30s
>"REE MEN ARE INFERTILE"

Sounds like my aunt and uncle don’t know if it’s both their fault or one but I don’t have cousins on their side of he family. Looks like I’ll have to be the one to spread my seed everywhere. (Although technically I’m not the first)

Your sperm stink like an old can of Foster's, and are direct descendants of criminals.

>Sup Sup Forums.
Stopped reading the 90s called, they want you back

You are a moron thinking more people on this earth will solve anything but to enrich the jews

OK, your comments are not needed here. Move along, stud.

Stopped reading. But posted.

Gtfo

>redpilled
>wants to procreate and bring more people to suffer needlessly

lol

shitpost elsewhere you callous faggot

It was a bump cause he wrote a pretty long OP.

The persecuted leaf strikes again

You have redeemed yourself brother

The hilarious thing is im a scrawny manlet. Weird how nature works sometimes.

sperm abnormalities have risen sharply since the 50s in western men.

Maybe you shouldn't reproduce...

You sound like a cuck going on about your infertility issues and trying to project it onto whites.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

its because of all the phytoestrogens in the foods and the BPA leaking from the plastic food containers. if you were ever bottle fed as a baby you were basically poisoned as an infant from the get go. we've raised atleast 3 generations who have been steeped in plastics their entire lives starting in the 60's.