Hollywood Desensitizing People to White Genocide at the Hands of Niggers

How do we stop the HollyJew?

Cut cable
Pirate movies
Don't go to cenima

Starve it to death

bump

what fuckin movie is it cunt

It is a series called The Expanse. It is based on a series of books. In this particular scene these two white fellows have been irradiated (and sterilized by the radiation) after escaping from an astroid where a evil corporation was running an experiment.

Almost correct. The implant to cure the radiation sterilized them

My misstake, i only read the books and that was a couple of years ago. All in all this part of the plot is pretty minor though.

>SO FAR IN THE FUTURE
>can't regenerate simple testicle
Disbelief shot in the head.

The other guy said that he got sperms frozen down so his genes were safe and Miller is too old anyway. Maybe the HollyJew you speak of is just your paranoia?

Indeed. I actually think the books are pretty based. The belt is an example of why multiculturalism and corporatism leads to shit culture (in the belt), and on earth its practically a dystopia where most of the population lives in slums on state welfare.

It is weird because at least on the show (didn't read the book) they have a medigel that can regenerate bone and tissue in a matter of hours.

Well it's fiction so it doesn't really have to make sense. On the other hand i remember some biology and sperm cells aren't like normal cells.

Meiosis, vs mitosis.
Which only matter if we discuss ovaries, testicle produce Testosterone and spematozoids for life.

fpbp
It is your duty to pirate every single piece of media you don't want money going to
>I pay for all of my media
go home v&

This.
They won't stop until we stop them.

Fight their hate with a double dose of love!

The Expanse is a fuckin good show though

>tfw no strong qt maori space marine gf

What is this low-level tripe anyway?

If we are going to talk about propaganda, would you guys mind sharing your opinion on the new star trek?

They will stop themselves when they destroy themselves with all the sexual abuse accusations and low box office numbers because they can't create original or interesting stories anymore.

lol wtf happened there

It doesn't fucking matter
Why would it? In 200 years when you're dead, why do you care what's going on?

My descendants will

SORT

fucking faggot "I can't stop sucking cocks" OP

What show, what episode, whats the time stamp.

atheist nihilistic cunt, just like a typical leftie retard

you the cancer killing western civilization you Jewish nihilist fuck .. gas yourself

I cut cable 5 years ago and haven't been to the cinema in almost 10. Join us and pirate everything, fuck the propaganda.

weak minded male who thinks he is deep

> Frankie Adams 5'11'
> me 5'6'
> why live

bumping op, what show what episode, don't be a fag, don't expect us to know what the fuck your talking about

The Expanse Season 2 Episode 2

Hollywood is already making least money in a long time, people are getting fed up

>Starve it to death
lol.. you think they will stop?? guess again

they will make movies mandatory in schools and children will be required to watch at least 3 movies per month. parents will have to pay for the tickets obviously

You have to activly fight and turn younger generations against, a true white flight would steer the industry. But the hydras heads must still be cut