Women and anxiety

Why is anxiety such a common problem nowadays, especially in females?
Example - my gf told me she has trouble eating in public places due to anxiety she is convinced she is fat (she is not)

Most women have some form of neuroticism. Neuroticism is a blanket tendency towards all negative emotion states including guilt, anxiety, depression, jealousy, et cetera.

(((Facebook)))

It's a mix of estrogens, attention whoring and childish problem solving.

>especially in females
They know society is full of people like them and it's stressful.

She wants you to tell her that she's not fat, or that she is alright just the way she is. It's attention that she wants, really.

Honestly. If you don't think she's the one, and I don't mean "she COULD be the one", then cut your losses. You can settle on looks, you can settle on body-shape, but NEVER, NEVER, settle on crazy. I know you've already made up your mind "yeah, she's alittle crazy, but we get each other. . . NO!!!

NEVER SETTLE ON CRAZY!!!

There are other women out there, and if you fear Crazy will come down CRAZY!!! on you for leaving you, that's all the more reason to leave Crazy!

I would leave my woman but she has a redpilled dad and very conservative family. Also the least suicidal of the girls I've been with. Still crazy af tho

I really don't get the fear of eating in public shit, I eat like a pig no matter the audience.

Is it possible to get a sane non liberal hot girl? I've seen a pattern where they are all a little mental, especially at my university

Still crazy though? You have my condolences.

Man, crazy comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, false genders. There is no end to crazy.

Your University enforces that shit. They aren't born crazy, society makes them such, and Uni generally ramps that shit to ULTRA-mode!

>When you've seen some shit

Everyone gets anxious, society just made it ok for people not to get a grip so they get used to being overcome by not getting a grip

I don't have any advice for uni girls. never had luck myself, they're just too into the indoctrination at that phase. non unis, and older post-unis is where it's at.

If you're looking to get a poke in without attachment, then uni's where's it's at. You'll definitey want to hide your power level in that case though.

Is it possible that women don't get satisfied easily with a single guys attention due to social media? Being addicted to constant attention?

I've had a few girls in uni and I've openly told them I hate homosexuals and the like. They say it's horrible and bad blah blah but it has not affected my relationships. Obviously don't go full 14/88 autist on them

I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but Match worked for me. I had been through many relationships earlier, and it was a lot of CRAZY!

I met my wife through Match, and it's been tranquil as shit. Baby on the way, God willing.
Yeah, the "how did you meet" story isn't so grand, but the "I met a woman that I actually love and respect, and is the mother of my child" story is pretty damn awesome. And if you haven't checked it out yet, you wouldn't believe the calibre of women, and the level of desperation they have. It may vary by country, but I think it's safe to say the number of women looking for a serious relationship online is greater than the number of men.

nice. You may be more attractive than the average user, and no doubt, some guys, through natural attraction, can get more pussy than others, noone doubts that. And perhaps you had a winning personality, which seems more important in my observations, but I had neither. God how I wish I did!

Congratulations on the happy family user. Someday I hope to as well, still young here

She doesn't want to be seen with you. Sort your shit.

If you've had the success you claim to, it's only a matter of time! Thank you, and best of luck to you too!

My only advice is, make it happen sooner than later. You may think you can't afford it now, but if you have a woman you love now who wants a family, DO IT! ASAP!

Edit: a woman you love and TRUST.

don't need any more men paying for children they can't raise, part of the problem today.

But yeah, love her good, and make babies as soon as you can, cause otherwise you're looking at a very late retirment, or non at all. Plan for the future!

Read Why Gender matters by Leonard Sax

>Women are hyper conscious of social status; social media being the most popular media of communication also paints a facade of real life, so everyone else looks like they got it made and you're here dealing with problems, etc.
>In a feminist world your sexuality is devalued compared with previous gens because access to sex is so easy ie social stigma was all that was holding roasties back. So if the price is lower you gotta sell more to make same profits.
>Being a roastie directly contradicts evolutionary behaviour which is pair bonding. So your body pumps you up with anxiety thinking you're and unlovable piece of shit ans trying to motivate you to do more to be more attactive etc, this creates a anxiety loop.

So you became her beta cuck welfare check. I bet your wife has had plenty of Dicks inside. Congrats on your kid that's mixed with cum from other men. Did you take paternity test?

There is a reason why women Are desperate. Because they dont marry their highschool sweetheart and instead fuck around. Any girl older than 18-20 that is not taken is fucking around.

You advocate so much for crazy. But it sounds like you settled for crazy. You little hypocrite.

But happiness is what matters. If you Are happy then that is great. Racemix and do whatever you want.

Fluoride prevents the conversion of Serotonin into Melatonin. Melatonin should be being produced by your brain to prevent anxiety, lower sensation of pain and promote restful sleep. If it can't be created it leads to incredible anxiety, sleeplessness and the general issue of people being pussies as a result of being hypersensitive to physical and emotional pain.

TL;DR - Its the fucking Fluoride.

Females give too much of a fuck.

grande if supreme

hahah WEEd