ITT: Bad shows that occasionally have a fantastic scene every couple of episodes

ITT: Bad shows that occasionally have a fantastic scene every couple of episodes.

Literally, one good scene, in one episode ever, 15, that's it. It was shit before that, and got worse after. The animation and art was never good but holy shit it gets unbeilable bad, derp face 50% of the time and shit animations, it's just kind of sad to be honest.

Sup Forums you guys are just a bunch of faggots either way.
Go back to your love live sunshine cunt

The writing is so fucking poor.

Terribly written anime. Awful fanbase.

>Reddit

Holy shit, this is real.

Fanbase will always deflect criticism and boil it down to fuck you. It's not good, and fans can't even explain why it's suppose to be good. I was in a re:zero thread that put up criticisms and people literally complained that that length of the review was too long to respond to.

"poor writing"
Give me a series with a "good written plot", I hope you don't give me some shit like To love Ru or HxH fgt

>second episode
>shitbags
>that translation

I smiled happily.

Let's be honest all shows apart from berserk are trash and this board is mainly filled with fuck Boi's and other love love fans

Good writing and good plot aren't mutually exclusive.

Uchotn Kazoku barely has any plot, but the character/theme writing was really fucking good.

Damn straight nigga

We are degenerates. Re:Zero is shit anyway. The writing is so fucking predictable. I wasn't even surprised once throughout the show. There was some sweet moments, but overall, it's just not that great if you tally up the flaws. Isekai are so shit now too.

that is mostly true in most series

Mate let's be honest if by any stretch of the imagination you where in the spot of subaru, you wouldn't even pass the tutorial episode

>Implying there are good isekai
I hope u don't say konosuba u fucking fgt

Yeah. Re:zero has awful pacing, awful plot, awful themes, decent characters, and awful character interaction. It's just all around awful.

Nah SAO is my favorite, better than this badly written garbage.

/thread

There's no reason to watch past 15. Would have been better if had just ended there.

The recent episodes are garbage because the only interesting mechanic(reset) has been absent. Without that it's just another boring shitty fantasy insert garbage.

Kys, SAO is awful too.

Konosuba was fucking fun though.

Jesus fucking christ, y dafuq don't u get a doctor or a shotgun. kys newfag

Saying your a fan of SAO that's worse than being a trap loving furry and who loves their parents wishing on your abrupt suicide so that they can just make a new kid who won't be a waste of semen and 9 months carrying you little cuck you

Its like walking 3 miles in pokemon go to get a fucking abortion

Look im a special snowflake and I want to fit in Sup Forums just see how autists we are and our endless wisdom about writing.

Seriously Sup Forums this days its a nest of retards who want to fit in.

you fucktards fell for the most cancerous bait. Holy fuck kys

Damn straight. happy 9/11 day wink wink

Sup Forums this days is actually nest oof ESL

Well it's better to fall for this than the twin towers fell for them planes tho bro

Lots of stupid shit, but the bleak, apocalyptic mindfuck and coming-of-age stuff was all pretty good.

It's more like 3-5 every episode, but there are only 4 episodes so it still works

>implying you don't actually like it...
u fell for your own trap u retard fuck

>mobile posting
>not even quoting

BICTORY

lol, ded bait m8