White Jesus and his white disciples

White Jesus and his white disciples.

>11 disciples
>not 12

REEEE

The fact that Jesus is never really described in the books and the fact that he had to be pointed out to the Romans just adds to the truth that he was a short, manlet, bearded shitskin.

Me at the bottom left

What point are you making, OP?
(saged in all fields).

Obviously, this is after Judas left the group.

also anyone notice the plates are photoshopped? why?

Dumb christians need to realise that Jesus and his band of faggots came from the Middle East. They were arab/jewish looking.

All the paintings of a pretty white boy were painted in Europe 1500 years after he died.

christcucks will never learn

If you need Jesus to be white to be his disciple you might as well stick a bone through your nose and praise odin with the other overcompensating retards because you missed the point

1st century jews weren't shitskins

>arab/jewish looking.

why would you use those interchangeably, arabs and jews look nothing alike

what does it matter?

Why does it matter how he looked? He's still God. Also if you saw him today it would be like staring right into the sun so you would barely tell

The 12 are there but one was never human.

Man was made in his image, so it's important to know who carries the closest DNA match to God-like man before the fall. That's why God is commonly believed to be white with blond hair and blue eyes.

The image of God is not DNA, but in our command of Creation.

Many will say its our reason or our free will, but the angels also have these and are not in the image of God.

>who carries the closest DNA match to God-like man before the fall

We are still God-like, the fall did not change that. What changed was our relationship to God, not our nature.

Yes they were. You are like a dindu claiming that Blacks wuz the real kangz in egypt even though we can see the people that have occupied that region are definitely arab and not black.

This is extrabiblical nonsense

If they were, then so are Italians and other Meds.

Jews were and are typical Mediterranean white people. No they weren't blond or blue haired, but still quite white and quite Caucasian.

Their relative whiteness today proves this, because the intermarriage rates between Jews and gentiles in Europe was not great enough to explain it. The truth is, they always were olive skinned Caucasians just like Greeks and just like Italians.

Wow, sounds like god is bad for your eyesight.

That's bad design.

How are there still people in western countries that believe made up stories sheep herders told each other in the desert 2000 years ago.
Why stop there, why not also believe in the tooth fairy and that your parents actually loved you at some point.

>see goyim, we're just like you

they both look filthy to me

>Mongoloid slav chimp
>White

>Man, fuck mudslime's. they are destroying Europa!

>Oh magical sandnigger in space, the ""god"" that does not belong to me

Reaaally activates the ol' almonds.

>No argument

Blondes look filthy to me. Ugly pink skinned weirdos, especially the "men", who are always either effeminate twinks or overcompensating 'alpha" LARPers.

They are still white, just like Jews.

Save your kvetching for St. Peter.

Nope. You are comparing Jews who immigrated into and then from Eastern Europe and Germany to Jews who co-habitated the middle east for thousands of years and are originally from North Africa. You are a fool if you think they were somehow white. You can read original roman texts that describe the Jews as non-whites as well. You're full of shit

Okay, but they did not intermix with gentiles in large enough numbers to make them look as white as they do today. This is fact, so I don't know why you're autisticly denying it.

You can run on for a long time. Sooner or later, God is gonna cut you down, you filthy semite.

Judas merched Jesus, he was a bad kike.

You're wrong though. Jews from the middle east were easily identifiable from a Roman. You cannot say they were white. Read the roman texts. Read the bible you mental midget

Jews were distinguished by the food they ate the clothing they wore and the way they spoke. There were also a lot of Roman converts to Judaism in the first century

Well he did go back in time and name himself after me.

Lebanese Christians are the closest to looking like people in the middle east looked at the time of Christ. They are white Mediterraneans. The Arabian expansion happened after Islam and browned everything.