Discuss

discuss

>stereotypical blonde drills ojou
Dropped.

Drills and big tits go well together. Hey! Luvia! Get your sweet ass over here! This bitch is talking shit!

>stereotypical blonde drills ojou
Picked up.

>silicon
Disgusting

>silicon
Delicious

Im still waiting for that vein edit hound.

Me on the left

>silicon
Delicious

>Delicious
silicon

Season 2 never

>Delicious silicon
Picked up.

I may be in the minority here, but I need more fake tits in anime.

Would put gun between and shoot.

>three main girls get mousepads, but Ayame did not
Wasted potential

It really was ground breaking, I can't think of any other fake tits in anime, or even manga.

Off topic, does anyone know of any series where the MC, or at least main girl, is the blonde drills ojou-sama?

I think a series where the ojou-sama is actually a sort of "benevolent dictator" would be really fun, especially if the brunette genki transfer student was secretly a huge bitch, or a spy trying to hurt the MC's beloved Papa's corporation or something like that.

Ladies vs Butlers?

Wait, you can't think of silicone tits in anime?

Well, this one should be obvious.

Yeah but that's an entire artificial body.

I just want fake tits.

MAN was this fappable.

Xebec makes the best soft girls.

Can't believe I forgot about it, the clumsy girl was actually done right as well. (by cranking the clumsy up to absurd levels)

Was hoping for a manga playing off of 70s shoujo tropes tho. I just feel like it should exist.

Stop posting pictures of me

Ok! Everything else is real!

>tfw no season 2
Well the LN ending was shit right?

There's some serious autism going on in the first half of the thread.

Is it even allowed to give underage girls breasts enlargement surgery?

Literally flawless, the show even managed to have character growth and consequences.

There isn't an age limit in America, just a "recommendation" (age 22) that can't be enforced.
However, certain types of implants are illegal if you don't already have them.

>pretends to be dom
>is actually submissive

.. not sure if like.

I think it's interested that in Noucome, instead of one girl getting chosen at the end, it just ends with one girl explicitly getting shut down.

Chocolat just gets completely shut down and then it ends. Pretty cold desu

I don't understand the appeal of Chocolat other than looks. She seems like a worse version of Index who, at least in the anime, seemed to suddenly realize she loves the MC for no apparent reason.

Yeah, she's objectively the worst of the 3, but it's still pretty sad to see her get rejected

>implying I wouldn't titfuck the hell outta James.

Her fake tits need a second season.

She needs a spin off series of her trying to win over the boy she likes.

What was the ending?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Is this your first day here?

About?

I want to see what she looked like before the surgery, dye job, and attitude change.
Any drawfags taking requests?

>fake breasts
Doesn't that reduce the sensibility or something?

What worked is that Selnia is also the main girl, not some side joke ojousama character. She is that stereotype, but it's super rare for them to be the lead. They're always the best choices in harems.