Is metal the first redpilled music genre of the 20th century? (Thread 2)

Is metal the first redpilled music genre of the 20th century? (Thread 2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHHJF2cUwyY
youtube.com/watch?v=idtD--EF1Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cy4mpDqbME
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw
youtube.com/watch?v=pqHi_aZQ9EU
youtu.be/1Es9LAHSqmc
youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WLGsh611Qk4
youtube.com/watch?v=TIGZqHy3Eu0
youtube.com/watch?v=EWY9jTlUI2k
youtube.com/watch?v=8x3Rxtnt2X0
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cgQ-oNpBgRA
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-5urh814s
youtube.com/watch?v=pPWiqIKFtTY
youtube.com/watch?v=KfhKbkvYuTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BstHbbpq07s
youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc
youtube.com/watch?v=mYEurnu5Jrw
youtube.com/watch?v=_2Ita9XJICY
youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4
youtube.com/watch?v=atfcoVTypoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=__txK_ipU04
youtube.com/watch?v=82orAnzFuE8
youtube.com/watch?v=MtvuYAvRqUI
youtube.com/watch?v=SNrw0CUJu5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EAlvPEAiGl4
youtu.be/_QqPZ67dJII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No.

Modern metal is filled with leftist cuck bands, this isnt much different from how it started.

Metalheads are also White knight beta's.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHHJF2cUwyY

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=idtD--EF1Dg

Are you a retard? Modern metal is 21st century. Stupid toothpaste.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cy4mpDqbME

Only true Norwegian black metal for a few years in the 90s.

Pantera - Drag the Waters

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw

>Implying theres not enough leftist metal bands in the 20th century.
Where do you think modern shit Comes from retard.

No.

Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry - Quelling The Simian Surge

youtube.com/watch?v=pqHi_aZQ9EU

You're not looking hard enough faggot. There's a ton of redpilled bands from the black metal scene.

Not black metal, but still

I'd listen to a lot more modern metal if it wasn't full of shit vocals (cookie monster, or screeching). It's just virtue signally how "badass" they are and it makes them sound like retards.

>Swede being oblivious of the great music hailing from his country

Grift, Saiva are good black metal acts, I don't even want to talk about the many dark ambient, neofolk and industrial acts from there. Romania which is twice in terms of population barely has any.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about metal. Everything metal is either a straight ripoff of Judas Priest or evolved from Judas Priest riffs (If you don't know this you've not listened to enough metal...). They even created metal fashion by being the first to start wearing leather, studs etc.

Lead by Rob Halford (aka The Metal God) they have the strongest and most seminal discography within the whole rock genre and they dominated the scene from 1976-1990. They might not be the biggest commercially but among true metal fans and musicians they've always been the greatest.

They were formed in 1970, 10 years before Iron Maiden even put their first single out. I like Maiden but they're easily the most overrated metal band ever. Maiden might have 5 groundbreaking albums, but Judas Priest has at least double that amount.

>inb4 "Rob Halford is faggot kill with fire"
He never came out until he accidentally mentioned it in a TV interview in 1998. Pretty sure he hates the modern faggot world.

>inb4 "Only black/thrash/death metal is true and Varg is so cool"
Go ask Varg or any other extreme metal musician what got them into metal and they will all say JUDAS PRIEST.

youtu.be/1Es9LAHSqmc

youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y

Yes, Black Metal is

The Byrds "Artificial Energy"

Sittin' all alone now, I took my ticket to ride
Just a matter of time now till I'll be up in the sky

Coming up on me now, I'm king for the night
What's it gonna be now,
How hurtful things are brewing inside
Do you think it's really the truth that you see?
I've got my doubts, it's happened to me

Artificial energy is wrestling my mind
I've got a strange feeling
I'm going to die before my time
I'm coming down off amphetamine
And I'm in jail 'cause I killed a queen

youtube.com/watch?v=WLGsh611Qk4

Testament - The Gathering - Down For Life

youtube.com/watch?v=TIGZqHy3Eu0

Thanks m8 but I didn't really disparage my own. We're great, and the Norwegian wave led to some great Swedish acts. That doesn't take away from the magical atmosphere they had there between a few people for a few years.

Plenty of modern bands have good vocals. Check out Holy Grail, or Protest the Hero, or White Wizzard.

Only NSBM..The rest is shit

Absurd is a good nsbm band
youtube.com/watch?v=EWY9jTlUI2k

I ws just about to post that.

>Sup Forums doesn't know shit about metal. Everything metal is either a straight ripoff of Judas Priest or evolved from Judas Priest riffs (If you don't know this you've not listened to enough metal...)

You mean Black Sabbath, right?

Dying Fetus - Homicidal Retribution

youtube.com/watch?v=8x3Rxtnt2X0

The drummer killed a Christcuck and went to jail but got out
Based

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Burzum is essential

Priest is pretty bad ass, and it is kind of funny traditional metal fashion was adopted from gay leather bars, but there are alot more influences than just priest.

Black Sabbath was formed earlier, but they never influence metal in the same kind of way Judas Priest did.

Black Sabbath did influence a lot of other rock music and laid the foundation for modern doom metal.

I Urge you guys to hear this Croatian NSBM band. Here's a cover of "Der St¨rmer them recorded. It's absolutely great

youtube.com/watch?v=cgQ-oNpBgRA

Black metal is one of the few genres that actually have openly natsoc bands.

>Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath were always in my eyes rather Stoner Rock which influenced metal bands. Especially the first Ozzy albums were really "fuzzy" and Stoner-like

Holy Shit I think I hate those bands vocalists more than the cookiemonster shit.
>Holy Grail
Somehow sounds gayer than Judas Priest
>Protest the Hero
I can't even describe how stupid the singer sounds. Worse than Volbeat, which is saying something.
>White Wizzard
The most normal sounding. Sounds like a Iron Maiden but worse in almost every way. I never liked Iron Maiden that much; they were to cheesy.

I know there are other influential bands too, but Judas Priest is the grandfather for regular Heavy Metal and all of it's sub-genres like black/thrash/death.

Why are you even asking? Metal is the music of the wise white men.

Power metal is the worst bullshit that was ever created, along side 80's hair metal. Oven tier music. The singers are absolutely on a faggot level

Black Sabbath was the biggest influence for all non-shit modern metal (black/doom).

youtube.com/watch?v=y9-5urh814s

That doesn't make them the best thought at anything, just objectively the most influential.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPWiqIKFtTY
This band is fucking great. With NS themes. The guitarist is a woman.

agreed.

Maiden, priest, and sabbath are basically the godfathers of metal (and to a lesser extent, venom, van halen, and mercyful fate).

They inspired thrash metal, which branched into death metal and black metal, which branched into a million other things.

metalheads are all pussies, at least here in Poland
they are nu-males, not alphas

our chavs used to murder them and beat em up, I assume you could still get fucked up for having long girly hair if you went into wrong neighbourhood

good stuff shared

Most of the Norwegian acts are too exaggerated inasmuch as they tried to garner attention at all costs, and the artists are mainly morons, check up on the english proficiency of the Darkthrone songs. Besides Varg who is quite smart yet insane they mostly are morons, maybe except Satyricon.

Who cares about your garbage country?

Polish are kike-controlled christcucks neocons.

Well, you are white niggers so I don't be surprised you act like fucking monkeys there.

Thanks French bro
Here's some more. The lyrics are great
youtube.com/watch?v=KfhKbkvYuTQ

metalheads are literally the definition of faggy edgelords

> hurr look at me i used the word holocaust

It is the same here. Who cares about a person who uses "girly hair" when referring to long hair on a man. Neither your opinion nor our subhuman cultures matter.

effeminate metalheads detected
just because you listen to edgy stuff doesn't mean you're real men

metal is for edgy manchildren, 9 times out of 10 when I see a "metalhead" I cringe

It's true some musicians spend aren't in shape and don't even lift for some reason but at least the great willpower and strong energies channelled in their art is far more profound than anything a christcuck would ever achieve
Black Metal expresses the warrior's essence in a time where there is no great war to be fought
You can be jacked, but if you aren't brave enough to die for what you believe in, it doesn't mean shit

Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=BstHbbpq07s

they aren't brave, they go for the low-hanging fruit and there's essentially no backlash from outside
why don't brave Norwegian BM bands sing against Muslims?

even BM bands acknowledge that they're clowns, listen to the dude from the Shining - he laughs at all you pouser metalheads who listen to that shitty music only

Just because you glorify gopniks and drug addicts killing people doesn’t mean you’re a real man either.

There are a shit load of BM bands starting to sing against islam
In early 90s it wasn't an issue

Black Metal is different from most the other metal genres and their fanbase. Black Metal is rather related to Industrial and Neofolk genres, Scum.

Because they do it for the atmosphere, not to entice subhumans like you who seek to make everything political.

This. Ignore the second world subhumans please.

Down - Lifer (NOLA)

youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc

I never said I'm a real man unlike you metalhead pousers

>glorify
is stating facts that metalheads are inferior in strength (what you praised so much about them) and morals than fucking gopniks inaccurate? do you also deny that niggers are inferior to whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYEurnu5Jrw
Here's some anti-islamic BM from proper Poles

they do it for shekeles, 'atmosphere' is what retards like you want from them so they deliver it

how can you even listen to BM, romanians are swarthy

Sabaton is one of the few power metal bands without poofter tier vocals, it's too bad they present a blue pilled view in their ww2 songs.

Grand Magus is a somewhat underrated band that revives the doomy classic metal sound
youtube.com/watch?v=_2Ita9XJICY

>Muh stronk gopnik
You're the fucking worst type of white people, low IQ knuckle dragging morons.

Killing people for having long hair is subhuman behavior, I don’t really believe this happened, but I wouldn’t put it past gopniks.

Gopniks are untermensch, just like chavs and American rednecks. I don’t care if they’re “masculine”, there is no point to their existence.

>why don't brave Norwegian BM bands sing against Muslims?

haha the christcuck tendencies of the brainlet subhuman are showing!

Perhaps because muslims are not as destructive to european traditions as Christianity, which already completely destroyed every true european tradition. Whatever muslims are destroying today is not even europe anymore, just a rotting semite corpse.

Besides, as any non-christcuck realizes islam is a much less cucked religion than christianity, so perhaps if the muslims have conquered europe before the jews (with their christianity) today you faggots wouldn't be such huge pussies.

Down - Stone the Crow

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro

It's spelled "poseur" and I doubt you know the true meaning of that word you are using so gratuitously.

Art is for atmosphere, if you don't like it go ahead and listen to your "nationalistic" rap. Black Metal is based on philosophy and metaphysics, not on sheer empiricism. But I guess Schopenhauer or Nietzsche are names you have barely heard of and can't spell properly either.

There is no money in Black Metal except maybe for labels, idiot. Even the biggest mainstream Death Metal bands are just breaking even
And we like Romanians and their culture
Black Metal is quite pro-european in general, it doesn't have that divisive jewish shit you see on Sup Forums

This, the dregs of society.

whatever Harry, it's your population that is utter shit

What do you guys listen to?

Prefer Crowbar to Down desu
youtube.com/watch?v=mM2-iPAY2p4

it's very pro-european or even pro-world because they want to earn as much $ as possible so they don't alienate their fanbase like they did at the beginning

they did it in the 1990s
if you had 'subhumans' like that maybe there would be one real man in Norway now

Black Metal always had fascination to Romanian and Hungarian culture

>Black Metal is based on philosophy and metaphysics, not on sheer empiricism. But I guess Schopenhauer or Nietzsche are names you have barely heard of and can't spell properly either.

HAHAHAHHAHHAA
Leddit gold
how could you type that out with straight face? have you been listening to BM for a year?

Now I won't deny that, this country has gone down the shitter. Drug dealing bydlo sent from your country are hardly improving the situation though.

Masculinity is not a quality. There is no quality in possessing something innate to man, but it is a flaw not to have it. It's as if one would hail sluts for being "feminine".

Y-You like Romanians?

For three years. I know of most of the acts and labels.

Yeah, 90s in the former Soviet bloc, what a time to glorify.

Funny how all of your “real men” want to desperately leave your shithole and live in Norway.

Nietzsche wouldn't think of collectivist metalheads as superior, you'd be Untermenschen for him and based on his philosophy

you are too easy to trigger to be anything but a butthurt Cygan

youtube.com/watch?v=atfcoVTypoQ

It's a nice community and there seems to be of stroke of genuity there you don't find in other subcultures. I wonder if pop-culture is going to eat it eventually. Hardliners are claiming that ship sailed a long time ago but it still seems pretty much alive and authentic to me.

>2017
>not listening to brutal death metal songs about killing arabs made by a japanese shoegaze band
youtube.com/watch?v=__txK_ipU04

I heil Vlad Dracul, Romanian folk lore, and the people seem pretty based and usually pro-white

Romanians get a bad rep for being falsely associated with gypsies. But we should thank Romania for protecting Europe from the Ottomans, Vlad the impaler was a total badass.

ITT: Westerners' ideal of masculinity are FUCKING metalheads xDDDD

no wonder the PIC RELATED is so true

Good taste.

Crowbar - All I Had (I Gave) (HQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=82orAnzFuE8

(((soI+wKSU)))

What do you listen to?

No, it really isn't Andrezj. Metalheads are for the most part liberal, but pockets of the community are redpilled. The only reason your shitty country isn't as decadent as Western nations is because you had Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtvuYAvRqUI

>IIIIII'M AIMING FOR YA
>IIIIII'M GONNA BLOW YA
>MY BODY'S CUMMING
>AAAAAAAALLL NIIIIIIGHT LOOOOOONG

Russia had communism too and they are decadent

what does it have to do with the topic of metalheads being false idols?
I sporadically listen to metal too, doesn't mean I write up some philosophy to the music that simply doesn't have it
RAC is way better than metal anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=SNrw0CUJu5Q

>when an american glam metal band imitating 80s japanese speed metal band releases a fucking anime music video that's anti-communism and anti-leftist

youtube.com/watch?v=EAlvPEAiGl4

hahahah so based
too bad your society is still full of mongrels and you'll be a minority in a few decades
but at least some metalband released an EPIC xD song

Western Europe/NA ladies and gentlemen

No, that would be gospel music.
youtu.be/_QqPZ67dJII

Poles did the same, and they are falsely associated with bydlos, and don't rush to defend Vlad the Impaler who got there with the aid of the very ottomans. Romanians have always been the 'downtrodden' folk, shared between Hungary, Ottomans and Russia or PLC for a short period. Only from 1878 have we begun to show our underdog potential.

We are no different from other Balkan or eastern european peoples. The thing is that women usually get reprimanded for being sluts so this doesn't happen, but the new generation is pretty much first world from all the standpoints. Most of females my age are devout liberals who shun everything traditional solely because it is traditional.

Black Metal is against collectivism.

Pretty good argument catering to the "m-muh women" groin groping subhumans of your countrymen. Too bad most of the fagshits behave like you and I waver every time when I have to describe my political affiliation. Even more teenager gommies have read Marx than pseudo-"fascists" have read Evola. Fascism is first about bettering yourself, and only afterwards soiling the others as you do.