Slate says men should be denied to work!

>It’s Time to Admit That Allowing Men Into the Workplace Was a Mistake

>American men entered the workforce in unprecedented numbers as they returned from World War II, and employers welcomed these men as a matter of patriotic duty. Many men proved to be diligent, competent professionals over the ensuing decades. Sadly, however, many did not. The cascade of recent revelations of male workers abusing co-workers, threatening subordinates, and masturbating into potted plants leaves only one conclusion: The long experiment of having men in the workplace has failed.

>Let’s start by asking an important question: Is it even natural for men to be in the workplace in the first place? It is well known, for example, that men are not good with money. Companies run by female CEOs perform better in the stock market, and women are better at both saving and investing. It feels uncomfortable to assume that male irresponsibility with money is a biological trait. But with their higher salaries and disproportionate representation in business schools and and boardrooms, men have been given every opportunity to succeed in the corporate world by now. Many industries have essentially operated decadeslong affirmative action programs for men.

>Yet even after all these advantages, men have not only failed to live up to their potential but have also been responsible for the subprime mortgage crisis, defrauding investors, destroying hardworking people’s retirement funds, and triggering worldwide economic crashes. Instead of learning from their mistakes and misdeeds, they have often rewarded themselves with bonuses and lobbied to remove regulations that prevent them from hurting people again. We must ask ourselves, do men really have judgment and intellectual abilities to be entrusted with our most important resources?

So perhaps we should listen to these morons and all men should stop working, I wonder what would happen if we did?

Article: archive.is/PjXSa

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
secure.marketwatch.com/story/equifax-ceo-hired-a-music-major-as-the-companys-chief-security-officer-2017-09-15
archive.is/PjXSa
publicroad.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now that the "workplace" is some faggotty office, it's easy to say, but back then, when the work place was a dark mine or a building site, no whore was opening her stupid mouth.

"Allowing men into the workplace"
This is ass backwards. Men created the workplace and allowed women into it.
Biggest mistake after allowing them to vote.

Does this mean I have license to be a NEET?

>Many male workers are also simply too emotional to thrive in the modern workplace. They struggle with anger, jealousy, and pride; they are easily distractible and prone to tantrums.

This was written with a straight face.

Sure. Pay me to stay at home and I will. But it will require an unbreakable guarantee of our protected rights.

And when you need us to come back after all the women and minority hires fuck everything up (which they will), our new hourly rate is going to hurt you like the burning of a thousand suns.

Or we can start the whole gender war bloodshed thing right now. I'm ready.

Kindly fuck off while you read this

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I work with a plumber as a tradesman assistant and not once have we ever had a woman apply for a job like that, it is as if they are afraid of shovelling dirt in direct sunlight.

>Biggest mistake after allowing them to vote
Agreed 100 percent

Yep, all men should just stop working completely and stay at home, women can do everything apparently.

>This was written with a straight face
I wonder how long that face will stay straight when they have to work on a rooftop in the middle of summer.

I was a plumber when I was younger, too. These jobs are hard, when it's 7PM and the system is still losing water, well you can't leave the family without heating system so you stay until it works.

>when real world is crazier than any possible parody

ayyy

That hairdressing degree will get the power back on after a blackout for sure

Oh boy. I hope women like wrestling with transients.

>Companies run by female CEOs perform better in the stock market

Yahoo

Yeah been in that situation before, got an emergency call to go out to fix a broken toilet, started the job at 6 in the afternoon and didn't finish till 2 a.m. because it was the only toilet in the house.

I swear the people who write these articles have absolutely no idea exactly how much work men put in keeping society running smoothly.

Lmao whoever wrote this were taking the piss. No way this isn't satire.

bing bing! 1-up!

>I swear the people who write these articles have absolutely no idea exactly how much work men put in keeping society running smoothly.
Nicely said.

how do these news outlets exists?
Does your system allow such nonsense on daily basis without any repercussion?

k

Enjoy crime and raising rape then.

Lets not forget the while EquiFuck debacle

secure.marketwatch.com/story/equifax-ceo-hired-a-music-major-as-the-companys-chief-security-officer-2017-09-15

>It’s Time to Admit That Allowing Men Into the Workplace Was a Mistake

Good we've been working for thousands of years about time we had a vacation. That's it guys lets all sit on our asses from now on and collect the government gibs.

>MFW I have to treat news articles as the same level as Sup Forums shitposts

I wish there was a way to post this image on their website or send it directly to the publishers..

Liberals literally cant stop projecting, they can sense women shouldn't be in the workforce so of course they adopt the exact opposite of reality world view, fucking crazy niggerlovers, every day we stray farther from the light.

The thing is though the person who wrote this is a hardcore radfem, she actually believes this which just makes it crazier.

Don't forget guys slate is a moderate news site with unbiased opinions.

loved that video, still makes me laugh when i see someone post it
>men have a hut, fire and fresh seafood
>half the women are lost and literally walking in circles while the other half sit and do pretty much nothing before a couple get medevaced due to dehydration

>mfw 50 female coal miners buried alive in collapse

well, thank the world wars for letting the idea to happen in the first place

>allowing men into the workspace was a mistake
yar i agree the kitchen is no place for a man

>Companies run by female CEOs perform better in the stock market
yeah, Yahoo did so great under Marissa Mayer

>but most of the best chefs in the world are men

hopefully they'll also be coal burners, two birds one stone

Next up: "WAAAAAH, Why can't I find a millionaire to settle down with... I guess I will have to power the Jews' hamster wheel forever, and throw my genes away by being a catlady or fucking niggers who give me the beatings I secretly crave. Now that's empwoerment!"

>Chong-dong Chung ta Ka chung-dong khdog cam ghot wa khdng ky thi
What

>through the looking glass
Nice reference.

Love this pic, the sneaky "berg" on the left whiteboard always gets me, so subtle.

>I waited my whole life to feel safe enough to write this article
>Haha, it's just like what they say about how they let US into the workforce, that will show those evil men!!!
Why do people give these psycho feminists a voice? Why did you even share this OP? Why is OP such a faggot?

These people are insane and do not represent normal people's views. Fuck them.

This is why freedom of speech is a bad thing.

Would love to see a women on a worksite, (not in the air-con offices)

Has it occurred to you that women may have too much power?
As long as there is a woman with a media outlet, psycho feminists will have their voice.

Why did I post this, because these things need to be shared and exposed, the only way we are going to bury insane bullshit like this is to expose it as much to the general public so even then they eventually get fed up and tell these fucks to go die.

The smallest pebble can start the biggest avalanche but it will never start unless someone casts the first stone.

>>It’s Time to Admit That Allowing Men Into the Workplace Was a Mistake
men made the fucking workplace

>reading MSM media
>consuming any content from media outlets when the internet exists
You are like little baby.

Actually
>hi I'm a woman and I have opinion X
>"I'm a man and I disagree with opinion X, and would like to present opinion Y"
>SEXIST
is why freedom of speech is a bad thing.
Heck it isn't even freedom of speech, it's freedom of fanny.

Giving these deluded cunts a voice in the first place is wrong.

Last media I've actually taken a look at was national tv during the Dutch elections.
Doesn't stop them from giving women a platform and beta cucks from posting it here.

>>American men entered the workforce in unprecedented numbers as they returned from World War II
did they forget that men have dominated the workforce since the invention of work?

my point exactly
men should have better shit to do

What about garbage collection ??

The best thing you newfags can do is reject MSM and encourage all normies you know to do the same.

>deny men work
>men then become desperate as they can no longer buy food to eat and begin stealing and earning money through other criminal activities
Good job dumbasses

Shit, sounds good to me! Where do I sign up?

there needs to be a huge asterisk next to work place and some fine print at the bottom saying
>by work place we mean nice comfortable air conditioned blue collar jobs with good salaries with the occasional STRONG WOMAN fire fighter or army ranger

>Is it even natural for men to be in the workplace in the first place?
Is an office a natural place for humans to spend most of their day?

The 26th, 19th, and 14th Amendments were the mistakes.

Let them lead the big companies, I can't wait.

"Time to admit letting jeus into your country was a mistake"

>Men forced from society
>Men can't afford to live
>Men pick up guns and build a new society on the bodies of feminists and leftists
Sounds pretty nice actually.

> be me, a soldier
> Work with a civilian workforce
> Team comprised of 2 soldiers , a sailor and one female civilian.
> Female civi just doesn't show up for 4 days
> Sailor is a new guy so me and the other soldier try our best to do 4 people's load of work.
> All this in addition to my military duties which includes babysitting people in my team , taking care of their needs, military training and retarded paperwork.
> Female comes back and holds a " team meeting"
> " I hear that there has been problems "
> " Are you sure you did what you were supposed to do while I was sick? "
> I lose my shit on her
> Tell her that we essentially did 4 loads of work while she disappeared.
> Tell her that she is delusional if she thinks I have the time to do all 900 tasks , while maintaining mission, and fulfilling my military obligations.
> I start clenching my jaw and tell her to get over it
> She gets scared , apologizes, and offers to buy me food.

Profit

why aren't we allowed to judge niggers for their propensity towards crime in a similar manner then?

>Was the 19th Amendment a mistake?
>The state of society confirms that yes, it was.

Did you give her the d?

lmao what a bizarre article

1965 was a mistake.

Projection - The article

>archive.is/PjXSa
I'll let this image speak for its self.

also from her blog

publicroad.wordpress.com/
"I’m a New Hampshire–based freelance journalist. As a contributor to Slate, I have written about Donald Trump and Southern Baptists, the future of the Christian Left, adults who read YA literature and why parents online make parenting sound so terrible, among other topics. I have also written for the New York Times magazine, Al Jazeera America, the Wall Street Journal, Politico Magazine, the Poetry Foundation, the Awl, Marie Claire, and many others. I often — but not always! — write about American culture, history, women, and Christianity, or the intersection of any of the above. I have also been a contributing writer to the Boston Globe’s Ideas section and to TheAtlantic.com.

I’m a former senior editor at the late, lamented Domino magazine, and previously served as features editor at the late, lamented New York Sun.

In 2009, I went on a long solo road trip across the country and back. This site began as the space in which I wrote about that trip. (Hence “Public Road.”) And now it’s the space for other things.

Get in touch with me: rugraham2 at gmail.com"

Women think they will only have to work in comfy office jobs, like you fucking bitches, men do the hard work everywhere, good luck with that

It’s Time to Admit That Allowing Women to Vote Was a Mistake

>But in other cases, a man’s “adorable” childishness—his tendency to tweet angrily at other world leaders, for example—can actually be dangerous. It’s simply not worth the risk to entrust men with real power.
And there it is. This whole article is because "IT WAS HER TURN"

basically just a middle aged had whos a crazy cat lady thats single and whose purpose in life is to now virtue signal, nothing new to see here folks.

ie thank the jews

>Slate says
Look in a mirror you're getting triggered by meaningless shit
Fucking sad cunt

eh, i'd probably hit it

Jesus
This is a new low, even for Slate.
I've got to hand it to the author though, truly a master baiter. Haven't seen that quality bait in ages.

>and masturbating into potted plants leaves only one conclusion: The long experiment of having men in the workplace has failed.
Men BTFO

sauce?

He should have given her the back of his hand.

>Leftist Creates Problem To Bitch About - Article #32882

First post, best post

>By"Ruth Graham"
Who is that guy?

Just love how all these dumb liberal bitches have jews confused with white men, isn't it great how jews can get away with all this horrible shit and they then sit back with the leftist fucktards and say hey white men stop fucking up the economy. yea "ok" jew.

Imagine a world where only women worked.

One day everybody are friends and and chat hysterically with eachother without doing anything productive.

The next day a little drama leads to a huge fight involving everybody in the wokplace witch leads to everybody refusing to work together for the inter year onwards.

I've been shilling pic related all week. It's the most sane piece of short writing I've read in some time.

How delusional do you have to be to write this shit? These leftists live in an alternate universe.

HP

>Salon

Is this actually real? If yes, that retard need to be fired ASAP.

I think its one of the _____ React videos.. She is prolly underage as well.

I'm an engineer in a coal fired power plant.
Before going to get my degree I was a millwright and welder in an oil fired power plant

The truth is women can not genetically do this work.

During turbine tear downs women janitors in the plant would complain that they could not be Mechanics Helpers
The shop foreman had a test where he would give them a 16 lb hammer to lift if they could lift it up using their shoulders and prove to swing it then they could work as helpers. Over the years the female janitors had tried but none were successful.
16 lb hammers where used to turn the nuts on the turbine using slugging wrenches

>masturbating into potted plants leaves only one conclusion

Their assertions that it was primarily men responsible for the 2009 crash are technically correct, but only in the same sense that "humans caused the 2009 crash, we should ban humans from working." It's not a useful subgroup of people to say "men caused it". Which men? Which type of men? What race, social class, income level, education level, religion/religiosity, political views?

Even in an office friendly job like IT you barely see any women. It's 90% guys at least. And I've worked with women in IT and a majority are nowhere near as good as men.

The same way you allow your population to shit on the streets, Pajeet. Sometimes, degenerates are hard to control, even if you aren't one of them yourself

Wow that's pretty anti-semitic.

Why don't women just buy or create their own companies, and hire only women? You know, since they are so good at investing and working and everything. Why must they try to get men to give them control over entities which were created and grown by men? Why isn't the business world dominated by women, and woman owned businesses? And why does the government give preferential treatment to woman owned businesses? Women are very lazy, dishonest, and stupid, the only reason we do not exterminate them is that it feels good sliding mr Johnson in and out of their orifices.