Female suicide epidemic in the West

I predict that within 10 to 15 years (maybe even sooner) you are going to start seeing female suicide rates match the male suicide rates. Millennial woman are going to start dropping like flies just like the men. You will see suicide reaching epidemic levels in the West. I don't know a single person in my generation who can truly call themselves happy, or even just content with life, especially women. Every woman I know is miserable in one way or another, they are all either just used up whores now suffering from depression, or "stronk independent" career woman who cope with alcohol/cats.

Men are dropping out of society which means men will pay less and less taxes. At the same time, women are getting more and more educated, so they'll struggle to find a suitable mate because their hypergamy prevents them from going for a NEET or a blue-collar guy if they have a college degree. They get passed around by top 20% of guys while they are young and fertile, then they hit the wall in their 30's, and because they can't find beta bucks anymore, they'll end up alone and childless.

What should we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/weimerica/status/922205027120246784
quillette.com/2015/11/02/the-paradox-of-female-happiness-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, its inevitable

>20 years old
>decide to ride cock carousel for a decade or two
>30-40 years old
>no husband
>no kids
>just wine and coffee
>I should feel bad

>tl;dr: gf broke up

The problem is they don't and won't listen.

You can sit down and have the most well put together argument the world has ever seen, but in their eyes you're oppressing them and they are strong feminists!

Best you can do is try to find one that isn't full blown retard and marry her before she hits the dick hard.

>Be Sup Forums
> Instead of supporting the right position, they take the opposite position just because muh feminism - serves themselves
> Want western women to be degenerate and become depressed
> Wants Europe to become a shithole
> MUH MGTOW

Here's what Sup Forums is going to do. Everyone is going to come in the thread. A few will say oh we can do XYZ to help them. The rest of Sup Forums will write a plethora of insults and quintessentially say it's their fault - as opposed to being productive and helping fix the problem.

I don't get this idea that if you don't find someone to settle down with, your life is over and you commit suicide. Being alone has real upsides, once you get used to it. I can't imagine going back to a life of letting some roastie tell me what to do all the time.

As usual Sweden makes the cuckest post.

Why would we want to do anything about this? This is what they fucking asked for.

Sup Forums is just like the conservatives. If they can't successfully do something, they give up. Just like the conservatives gave up the educational institutions, corporate world and social politics. What did that yield you?

See.

I've never had a girlfriend

What should we do about this?

Let the whores die as examples of what not to be for the young girls.

Well here's the thing.
Life only gets worse for women as they age, at least up until menopause has passed.

With men, as long as you're able to focus and not take life too seriously, life gets better as you age, even if you go bald.

>not getting that wine and coffee comped
modern women are you even trying?

>plethora
pic related
>it's their fault
It is women's fault, you cuck.
Granted, they should have never gotten the right to vote and all that shit, but that's not the point.
>as opposed to being productive and helping fix the problem.
You can't fix degenerate and stupid shit.
Just look at your shithole country.
We see how much you were being productive and helped fix your problem, top kek.

>What should we do about this?

Find a GF, slowly but surely redpill her and be a positive example for your family/friends.

Ignore this autists. They are so deep in their bitterness against women (and, yes, I'm gonna sound like a shill, but likely because they are mostly rejected) they are willing to ruin their civilization as long as "roasties pay for it xdddd"

I've been saying this for a while.

Lol, you're just projecting dude no offense. Women are more happier than they've ever been. We have had thousands of years of patriachial society now we're slowly evolving to a matriachial society and men dropping out are just symptoms that we're in the transition stage of this societal transformation. Some men aren't adapting to this new paradigm and they're dropping out, others are adapting and finding a place in his new world, those who have adapted will breed and slowly this will become the new normal. The world is not going to end. You only do this way because you fear change and evolution. People have felt this fear and sense of uncertainty at every stage of change so it's nothing new.

t. Source have a lot of female friends

It is their fault, and the only way we can help them is by insulting them.

>who have adapted will breed
You wish.

At best you will be a beta-provider for Ahmed's child.

Lol this is not the norm like.. at all. Go outside and stop believing Sup Forums fantasies.

no the problem is, men are all about talk and don't act.
No white man has asked me for having children. Only arab black, turkish and I was so stupid and said no to them because I did not want to shame some imaginary white man and be a "race traitor". Fuck that. I will not die childless but I will also not safe my race anymore. I will pick a black or arab now.

They junkie it up. Already seeing it. You'll see the ODs among women skyrocket.

Women get rekt. So fucking what.

Never going to happen. There is no evolutionary advantage for female suicide.

It's so petty to see supposedly people who want to claim men are superior and females are inferior. Demand that all females be subordinates to men.

But they still behave like children, their bitterness towards women & society has made them irrational.

Just like a predicted. Brace for more of these comments.

>What should we do about this?
Nothing. These people chose their path. They are indeed fools but I believe they had some sense of a conscious compass to know they were going down a selfish path, and now these are the fruits of their labor. They get what they deserve and if instead of changing/better themselves they choose to kill themself, let them. It's their choice, this is their freedom they longed for, this is what a ((strong)) ((independent)) woman looks like because they wanted to feel superior to everyone. In the end they fell into the pit of Hell. This is their choice, so let them reach an arm for help in realizing they were wrong. If they would rather kill themselves than admit they made a mistake, may they burn for eternity.

But user, them killing themselves is the fix to the problem.

You keep indulging yourself with propaganda and view everything through lenses of race, ideology & IQ. See how far that has gotten you.

You mean one of the greatest economic opportunities of the coming century?

twitter.com/weimerica/status/922205027120246784

i agree but now for the reason you said.

artificial wombs officially render real pussy obsolete. its a matter of cost risk analysis

Some of them would have never reached adulthood before vaccines. This is why they're unhappy, because they know they haven't done anything to earn their lives. Some of them twist this guilt into belief in their own (((privilege))). Save the ones worth saving, but let the rest of them purge their genes forever from the genetic record.

not* for the reason you said

This. It's sad but their blood is on their own hands for spitting in the face of God.

>and view everything through lenses of race, ideology & IQ.
No user, in this thread we're talking about genders as well.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

The #1 cause of hypergamy is mass media. The constant exposure to so many male faces unconsciously make women think their available pool of men are much greater than it is. And it makes them think they should therefore get at least an 8/10 when she herself is a 3/10.

When women are placed into a truly limited society, their definition of "leagues" adjust, and their definition of which "men" are in their league becomes reasonable. This is seen in "mission to mars" limited exporsure settings, biome long term experiments, and even reality TV such as the show "Big Brother" where 16 to 20 men and women are "locked up" together for the viewing audiences pleasure.

You want women to have "reasonable" expectations for mates, all you have to do is outlaw all mass media.

Good luck with that.

It's better to be alone than in bad company

This. Women will just continue to become breeders for Arabs/Africans as the west gets reverse colonised and white men get phased out of existence.

Ah man poor roasties.

>MGTOW
This is an obscure internet meme from incels.

Women are dumb, but not that dumb.

It isn't illusionary availability. I'd sooner look to tinder. It's real availability.

In America, conservatives didn't give up education institutions--- they went out and got better paying jobs in the corporate world.

The American Left targeted all teaching positions so they could spread their ideas to the young minds, particularly since they weren't breeding their own.

Once they hit a critical mass, their ideology naturally moved into corporate HR offices, because those are the primary positions where having women in them isn't a detriment. Once a corporation's HR goes Leftist, it becomes and extremely powerful force projector across the rest of the company.

It is only now that some conservatives are purposely sacrificing earning potentials and going into teaching positions to retake the minds of American youths.

>white men get phased out of existence.
Yup. Doesn't help that nig features wash out any and all of white. I mean look at this

>no flag
Ok Schlomo.

Most women with any standards wouldn't touch a nigger or arab.

They would just bitch forever about there being 'no good men' around and hang out with their miserable single friends drinking glasses of white wine and crying when they get drunk about some boyfriend they fucked off for whatever reason.

1. how old are your friends?
its not teens or 20s we re talking about

2. would they tell you their true feelings? would they tell even their closest friend?
many of the women in pic above acted happy and friends said they were shocked to find out after the fact.

>Women will just continue to become breeders for Arabs/Africans as the wes
pretty much

>Most women with any standards wouldn't touch a nigger or arab.
lel no, having black or arab mixed kids is progressive

Boomers will be dead in the next 30 years. Millennials killing themselves shows how pathetic and weak they are. Both generations are what's wrong with the West

How do you know?
Paternity tests are typically not allowed unless the whore allows it. And then there are cucks like you, who wouldn't even dare to check.

You can say that as soon as there are mandatory paternity tests. Which actually would make sense.

In any case, divorce rates skyrocket.
Guess who files for a divorce?
Guess who will then pay for all the shit, while not even seeing "his" children?

And in your shithole of a criminal country you don't even need to be married.

>Whore gets rid of (you)
>Be considered de facto couple
>Pay out of your ass because muh womyn maintenance

Real pussy has been obsolete ever since Able started shepparding sheep.

It is the womb, not the pussy, that has been irreplaceable to society. Every other aspect of women has already been replaced. And women know that their only real value to society is as incubators (wombs).

Science is on the cusp of perfectly replacing the natural human womb with other adequate means for human reproduction. When it does, rich people, men and women, will be able to have children at will without troubling the female. And any society that wants to go womanless will just need these artificial wombs and the techniques to turn adult cells back into eggs (which we have).

But most of the world is dirt poor, and they will depend on the natural wombs of natural women. Of course, most of he world also beat the hell out of their women and keep them down, because they aren't viewed as equal to men, particularly because they only value they bring to their societies is as breeding animals.

I wasn't referring to this thread, I was referring to his ideology since he wants to pick at Swedish politics. Now to address you.

The only reason you'd need an artificial womb is if you're too insecure and isolated to find yourself a woman. The optimal working family structure is the nuclear family. Raising children without a cohesive family structure has health & socioeconomic impacts children future. It affects both their academic performance, emotional health, character traits & future earning. I could go on about the dangers of raising children alone & link plethora of studies that would suggest so too.

Besides this, you're advocating for the removal of women from society. Which is unquestionably unethical. If you think this is a solution to a problem you're wrong. If anything this would collapse society as we know it.

If not a troll then I'm sorry but you can't blame others for your life choices.

Men want to have children when they feel either emotionally invested in a relationship or if they feel financially and socially stable enough to "build a family" and then they open themselves to finding a wife specifically.

without knowing more about your age, appearance and other circumstances, it's impossible to determine whether your words are true or not.

>Women are about 75 per cent more likely than men to report having recently suffered from depression. Women are also about 60 per cent more likely to report an anxiety disorder. These sharp discrepancies observed by Oxford professor Daniel Freeman, were found in eight of 12 nations from which statistics were taken. They also support a study which found that women reported higher levels of happiness than men in the 1960s but that this gender gap has now reversed. Why the change?

What does this mean when women are healthier, better educated, enjoy more economic freedom and more opportunities than we did 35 years ago? Since the 1960s it has become socially acceptable to leave unhappy marriages. The stigma that once existed around free expression of female sexuality has softened. Legislation is in place to protect women from sexual harassment. By many objective measures, women in the West have never been more liberated.

For all of this improvement many women are unhappy. Freeman, a clinical psychologist, noticed a gap in the literature on sex differences in mental health conditions and investigated national mental health surveys taken from the UK, US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. He found that women are up to 40 per cent more likely than men to develop mental health disorders, with the sharpest discrepancies in depression and anxiety.

>In The Stressed Sex, co-written with his brother Jason, and published by Oxford University Press, the authors conclude that while these factors may have an impact they cannot solely explain the differences found between the genders.

>They show that while men suffer higher rates of substance abuse, ADHD and autism, women are bearing the brunt of emotional disorders, which are much more common, and rates of these conditions are on the rise. It appears that women’s mental health is in fact a “major public health issue”.

It's not a meme, I don't know how you say it's a meme when it's quite clearly an ideology many men have embraced. Just go to their subreddit or YT channel and you'll see that it's not a meme. It's a reality.

80% of men are unattractive to women, dude. Unless nuclear families are enforced by society, women will choose polygamy with top men.

quillette.com/2015/11/02/the-paradox-of-female-happiness-2/

Doubt it. I've never looked at the stats, but it seems more likely unhappy women kill themselves when young rather than when they're decades past their peak beauty. By middle age people have matured and understand what life is really like. I really doubt women start committing a mass suicide at that point. The thing is that most people start to cling to life at middle age and beyond rather than letting go of it. That's part of the ugliness of growing old.

Edginess about your personal life also tends to dull with age too. In my late 30s my give-a-fuck level is way, way lower than it was in my early 20s. And by that I don't mean I became half-assed in what I do. What I mean is that I don't stress over things I might've 15 years ago.

>they'll end up alone and childless
Most women won't end up alone. Men their age don't just disappear off the face of the earth. Childlessness is something these women have been getting used to for a while so it's not like it's a sudden crisis for them. And in any case they're already starting to move onto the part of life where in past centuries their children would've left the nest so in practical day-to-day terms it's not that dramatic a difference.

Just out of curiosity: how old are you personally? Because your point of view strikes me as that of someone younger. I could be wrong, but it's just the vibe I get. I think it's the edginess and the buzzwords (hypergamy, beta bucks, used-up whores, etc.) that just strike me as the thought process of someone younger than 30. In my opinion, when you're getting mad about stuff like this, you're still immature and don't really understand life. It's a case of being mad because your expectations/ideals don't seem to match up with the reality you've observed. They never will match, and once you understand it's an intrinsic part of human experience, you won't be so mad about it anymore and move on just to live your life.

I don't believe in equality among ANY groups, it's something every single person has to prove, and on average women seem to be somewhat weaker. I am just not stupid enough to let it stop me from doing my thing.
So you're one of those who believes self-preservation and facts shouldn't be the base for seeing the world... sad the appraisal is coming from the wrong side.

>80%
Anything to back up that claim?

>The only reason you'd need an artificial womb is if you're too insecure and isolated to find yourself a woman.
user, are you really going to debate the fact that an artificial womb would be a more more efficient way of reproduction?
>The optimal working family structure is the nuclear family.
Yes, but that train has left the station. Now it's time to adapt to the environment we're actually in and to stop pretending.
I do not suggest raising children alone, I suggest raising them in right wing boardschools until they're fit for military training.

>Besides this, you're advocating for the removal of women from society. Which is unquestionably unethical.
I'm questioning it being unethical right now, user.
>If anything this would collapse society as we know it.
GOOD.

To be fair, most men are aggressively fat and ugly.

>progressive

Do you have any idea how fucked up a woman has to be to truly believe this shit?

everyone can make bullshit graphs

Stupid prediction and more stupid idiots in thread who believe this non sense

This. You are probably ugly or boring af. When I was in the Netherlands vast majority of race mixers were women who couldn't get a white male.
But most of them ended up being single mothers. I guess beta women have it even harder than beta males.

Yes, they are. It was well studied in the 60s and 70s, long before their was easy hook up aps sitting on your smart phone.

This "leaguing" happens at a low level of the brain. Take 10 women and lock them up with 3 men. Make one man a 10/10, one a 6/10, and one a 3/10, and eventually, all 10 women will fuck all three of the men as they cater to which ever man is least catered to.

Make it an even number of men to women, and the women will sort themselves out to the best women with best men and so on.

It's something that women do in the low level bits of their brain. Sort out where she ranks in the AVAILABLE dicks. Dicks that are locked up tight (ie, guys who are die hard loyal to their girls) will not be in their brain's calculus.

The problem with mass media is that women see all these available men "in their community", when the truth is that those men are NOT in their community. But seeing all those different faces from mass media fools that bit of their brain.

That's why when they are in a limited environment, they properly "league themselves". While they always want the guys in the leagues above themselves, they don't think they should actually match with them (so they don't pursue them and shoot down guys who are in their league), just that it would be a great step up if they could.

Remember, our ancestors evolved in limited available breeding options. So our females brains are optimized at finding herself good potential partners quickly in a limited pool. But modern civilization gives her many options, and mass media gives the illusion that her 10K of options is actually 100 million of options.

Australia have you ever been to the USA or UK? Haven't you heard it's become a sex tourism destination for Africans and Arabs. Not even kidding. White men are being erased. I wish I was kidding.

I feel sorry for women but there is not much to do to safe them from themselves. As this user said they will just see it as oppression of being feminists. The kike has outjewed us once again. The next oppertunity for both the kikery and the women problem will be when society collapses. And it will

many things you assumed are conflicting with the data. Just look it up for yourself.

>But most of them ended up being single mothers. I guess beta women have it even harder than beta males.
No, because beta males have to support those sows with their taxes.

Nah, but Sydney is be re-colonialised by Brits now.

Brit girls are open about their like for leftist shit but they are fairly exclusive with their dating pools.

Aww show me the spot where feminists hurt you

>this damage control
t. roastie

coalburner

Damn, user. That's some insightful shit.

Let nature take it's course. If they want to off themselves, let them. They clearly can't contribute anything positive.

>having had sex
user it´s like you don´t even prioritize the meme war? Look at me I chose the warriors path. We must win first THEN I can attract a mate.

Well although I suspect that women do rate men's physical appearance more harshly than men do women, I would be skeptical of results on this from dating sites. Most of those sites have you rate people in order to get matched. And women who are bombarded with bazillions of letters will bomb all profiles other than the few they're interested in. Furthermore, they may actually bomb really good looking guys too because they see them as fuckboys. In other words, women don't rate as they actually see it, but strategically.

It's funny that you like to tell people what they are doing wrong because you think your so high and mighty. Why don't you go back to your "pussy on a pedestal" safe space and let people vent.

Damm you got me. How will i ever recover

Don't know bout that...but good possibility millenials r going to be more burnt than hippies. Compare burning man to Woodstock.

Yep, it's no coincidence that we started having below replacement birth rates when women became feminists and promiscuous. Feminism is inherently unsustainable and self destructive. The west is experiencing population death spirals as a result of giving women too much power, and feminists are just blocking their ears, since confronting the issue would mean admitting feminism is dooming white countries to demographic ruin. Now the west has opened themselves up to low IQ brown immigration since white women are so self absorbed, they're incapable of having children, since that would entail sacrificing their careers and the cock carousel.

Actually, men their age do just disappear off the face of the earth.

It's basic biology. For ever 200 humans born, 95 are female, and 105 are male.

As these 200 babies grow up, more males die than females. This is because of many factors, including males are less cautious and bigger risk takers.

By the time the survivors of the 200 babies reach the age of 21, the number of men to women have become 1:1. That is 1 male for every female in the initial 200 babies group.

By the time the survivors of the 200 babies group reach 25, there is now 10 women for every 9 men alive in their initial set of 200.

From this point forward, women will continue to disproportionately outnumber the men.

By the time the survivors of the 200 reach 30, there will be 10 women for every 8 men.

At 35, there will be 10 women for ever 7.

At 45, there will be 10 women for ever 5 men. That's 2 women for ever 1 man. And that's not talking about men who can still perform. Remember, as men age, they start having "issues".

By the time you reach seniority, the few men left that can preform sexually are superstars in the senior world.

Women start happy, because they are in the MINORITY of sexual balance. Men are chasing them like they were made of gold. But as they age, their value literally drops, not only because of their dropping fertility, but because of their over-population. It takes women somewhere between 30 to 35 years to realize--- there are no good men left. She's partied and played through them when the men were interested enough in her to have possibly settled down. What's left are happy men that will never cheat on their partner, happy gay men, happy bi men, and happy scum bags that are enjoying dating a different women every time they go out, and they only go with women in their actual age bracket for a lark, cause they have enough cash that younger women chase that dating sugar daddy as well.

And the girls who are moving from the UK to Sydney are the upper class travelling types from wealthy families. Come visit a council estate and tell me what you see

I wouldn't touch those estate slags with a full body condom.

Still, there's no doubt that large portion of men, probably even most men, require more than a pretty face to get a woman to want to sleep with him. When all women go by appearance, and care nothing for anything else, they will be brutal to a large majority of men. Modern hookup culture is destructive to self-esteem all around. Men get frustrated because they can't get laid while others have no problem. Women get frustrated that they can't get guys to commit because they keep aiming too high (since sex is easier to get for them than commitment).

Letting the worst kill themselves isn't giving up. It's letting the women who cares about society rise to the top. You don't reward bad behavior.

So you do understand not all women are toasties, right?

West would be perfect were it not for 3rd world immigrants being let in by politicans.

IQ drop in each country. I'm willing to bet that as a result of white millennial women refusing to have kids and increasing shitskins immigration, the average EU IQ will drop by 5 points by 2030. Canada and Australia might be spared from the IQ death spiral as a result of all that Asian immigration.

Im the one who dishes out the hurt you larping kike

>TOXIC FEMINISM

BUY IT NOW!!!
(kill yourself later)