Spain is saved

Spain is saved
Viva España
elpais.com/ccaa/2017/10/29/catalunya/1509265478_416751.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRYZrL1HC4E
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/29/59f5b7b2ca474172738b45fa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No hablo mucho Espanol, pero "Viva Espana!" y abajo a Catalunya! No me gusta Commies y no SJWs! Abajo Catalunya, Espana es suprema!!!

I'll shut up now. My broken Spanish is awfull, I know, but fuck Catalunia, hijos de putas!!!

Civil war when?

Never.
Stop hoping for that meme because its not going to happen.

It's time to get claim Northern Catalonia back to the unity.

DAMN it was bigger than yesterday

But why are they letting Puigdemont stand for election again in December? Won't he just win again?

Ruptly live stream

>again
Puigdemont never won anything, he was put where he is by the CUP when artur mas resigned

FC Barcelona alone makes more money than some small countries, of course they wouldn't let Catalonia go...

True, but do you not think he will win this time?

Fc barcelona would stop making any money if they went, they shat their pants when shit started going down and stopped openly supporting independence, which they were only doing to get more money anyways

No, these events will make participation rise and when that happens independence parties suffer greatly.

Podemos is also as good as dead in this country which is great.
They supported independence and forgot about all their voters in the rest of Spain.

ESPAÑOLES = HIJOS DE PUTA

Well quelled uprising amigo.

>eurocucks flag

ESPAÑA = MIERDA

Aaaaand?, that doesn't neglect what I said, of course Spain wouldn't let them go, take that out and they wouldn't have raised the hands for independence in the first place.

>likely still having ñ in your keyboard
Wow what a poser, you better liberate your PC from the oppression, break that ñ key with butifarra power

Today in Barcelona

LONG LIVE SPAIN, THE LONGEST FASCIST NATION IN THE WORLD

It doesnt matter if we let them go or not when they obviously wouldnt want to go because they are a business first and foremost.

Well, that was quick. Well played Spain.

Una grande libre

Catalonia blown the fuck out once again - holy fuck """pro-independence""" Catalans are useless

Those are fascists.

Any details on how much business Catalonia has lost on this? I can only find details on the big firms that have left

We've had the independentists stating for so long most of Catalonia wanted to be a country, and then pro-Spain start coming out and there are hundreds of thousands. I can't help but find it funny.

You = Spanish ID card = hijo de puta

Cataluña = España
If España = Mierda
Then cataluña = Mierda

More than 1 million people confirmed

ojala TE MUERAS en el 11M hijo de puta

tu MADRE = MIERDA
MIERDA = ESPANYA

(You)
I bet that's what you want.

YOU = 12 YEARS OLD

Ok understand, "ojala" means hopefully, the same as hopefully the catalan republic habbens. Keep dreaming, and cry Jordi cry

si los mjuertos de 11M y ETA no volveran.
Sigue buscando a Marta del Castillo español ser inferior

Gerard pique, pls

I hope pro-indipendence catalans get fucked very bad. Stupid faggots, indipendence is gained with blood, not jewish tricks like this.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you sad you didn't create your own ETA and killed innocents, Jordi? You can always strap some bombs to your chest and detonate them in the middle of Gran Via. I'm sure your fellow akbars will be so proud!

Was hoping to get to watch the army beat communists in HD. Feels bad man

I hope Italians get a big earthquake and all you pieces of fascist shit die

first I need to find your mommy (Manuela) adress then I buy the BOMB, ok Juanito?

Good logic:
Cataluña = España
If my mother = Mierda
If España = Mierda
Then cataluña = Mierda = My mother
Then I am cataluña's only son
Then you are a fucking larper, your flag is a meme because i don't have any flag, and I'm the only rightful owner of cataluña

how to quickly and easily troll any spanish poster

i take a poop on your spaniard piece of shit chiken with AIDS flag

Italy is always right.

Show vagene pls, and poo in the loo

Why so butthurt Jordi? Aren't you enjoying the gypsy cock in prison?

yup but you have to wait mre for being more precise, rite now the estimation is about 30% in tourism just becouse this and long term may be worse, maybe we have to wait but doesnt look good overall

Im so happy because we are Independent from your Paquitos y Jose's country. I fucked your mother Josefa and her sister Manuela. LMAO spaniards pieces of shit

Why are you waiting you fag ladyboy? Are you afraid of the law? Are you a trap?

It seems Catalonians don't have the collons : (

Reminder that most catalonian flags are murrican larpers, dont take them serious

sigue mamando bien fuerte que me arrancas el grande andaluz muerto de hambre.

Firmado Jordi el catalan pollon

>we are Independent

oooh, are you sure about that?

Daily reminder catalonians are unbearable bitches
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/29/59f5b7b2ca474172738b45fa.html

Shit, I got eternally BTFO.

Do you live in a basement? Have you seen the Spanish flag in the generalitat? They are as ladyboys as you are

Can some one let me know if SHIT is still open? pic related

claro que si paquito vete al circo o a los toros. Muerto de hambre de Castilla

DIOS MIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

y tu padre es un shemale.
Firmado Jordi el pollon

Remember that your grand mother, your grand grand mother, were raped by these people, and now you have castillan surnames and name. We bring you civilization.

welcome

12 post by this id, i can feel your buthurt jordi

Josemari stop shitposting and do SOMETHING please, I'm bored

You are not, hahaha, it must me hard live in a reallity that only exist in your mind.

>Firmado Jordi el pollon
Kek. Aprovecha hoy para trollear hijo, que mañana tienes clase. O habéis cogido vacaciones en el insti para celebrar la
"independencia"?

indepes are going to lose in the december elections. Then they will awake from the dream that they are a republic

btw the soft strategy of the central govt has been perfect
MFW I LOVE PP NOW

DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINTS NATIONALISM A TOXIC IDEOLOGY
AHAHAHAHAHA
KEKED BEYOND

>indepes are going to lose in the december elections.
lol

>MFW I LOVE PP NOW
Now now, let's not go too far.

>catalan flags
>people who would ban catalan in schools

WE ARE INDEPENDENT NOW

FUCK SPAIN LMAO LMAO

JORDI HAS A BIG COCK BECAUSE HE IS CATALAN, PAQUITO HAS TINNY COCK AND HE IS A SLAVE OF JUANITO

ESPAÑOL = MUERTO DE HAMBRE

El meu nom és jordi, si us plau, necessito més penis negre a la boca i el cul.

cup is not going to participate, m8.

enjoy paella

Good

this is the power of castillan autism, no matter if pp is corrupt or opened the borders to morocco and southamerica
it's all ok because fuck catalonia
this is how nations die

I bet you are a shitskin spic, your mother is an indian ugly as hell with mustache. That is why you are a trap

PAELLA MAMMA PAELLA MAMMA

First you have to go out of your mom's basement retard.

good what?

mi padre es un muerto de hambre de castilla la mancha y mi madre es de andalucia, sin comentarios al respecto. Yo por suerte soy catalan

>Charnego going full retard about independency

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw4noLIFgGQ

LMAO LMAO this is not cannibal holocaust its mussolinis dead xD

STFU spic shitskin
Panchito

>cup is not going
Are they that butthurt?

then... when do the tanks come?

this is how nations endure
>fix'd

enjoy your plutocracy, jewcocksucker.

Guys I'm a retard, can I get a quick rundown?

enjoy piazza loretto bro lmao

greetings from Piazza Loreto fratelli jojijijiji

they are going to make paellas that day to show how stronk they are. No kidding.

Catulaña made a referendum to leave Spain. People voted yes, Spain said no, Catalunã threatened to proclaim their independence, the king of Spain said that would be an act of war. Catalunã quit the idea.

Look your father, if you are slightly white is thanks to conquistadors who rape your female ancestors
Welcome