Pure Waifus

ITT: anime girls you can't fap to because you have too much respect for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDkIx6JEzhs
youtu.be/0SThM2IcQHA?t=13m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=6LTYncomURc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quon from RahXephon.

Don't worry, I've fapped enough to Saber to make up for you

respect for what? knowing how to please a man?

Respect for being a strong, independent female.

I couldn't fap to a disgusting furry either.

If anyone actually does they deserve a fate worse than death

>Holo
>a furry

End this meme

>The Cucked King
>Respect
Even Sakura deserves more respect than her.

I can't fap to Nia of Gurren Lagann. Once I was fapping to some doujin of her but I stopped halfway through because I was feeling like shit. She didn't deserve that. I almost cried too, that poor girl.

I have fapped to all these anime ladies

But girls who are respectable are the sexiest. Why wouldn't I fap to them?

It feels degrading to their character.

No wonder that I can't fap to her. Thanks for explaination.

I really should check up on Yuzusoft's releases more often.

There's a difference between respect and worship. Most characters are human enough to have their own sexual desires. You're not cancelling anything out by acknowledging it. Though I guess so many people are indoctrinated with puritan values that they can't see sex as anything other than shameful and evil.

My fellow African-American friend.

All of the Keions (except Mugi)

You can only realize Yuzu's greatness if you actually speak Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDkIx6JEzhs

All 3 of these fine ladies

I was just saying that their are certain characters I can't reduce to sexual fantasies in my mind. I have more of a non-sexual admiration for them.

My nigga, Roka was so good
I still loved Murasame tho

The girls in this look cute as hell. Being EOP is pain.

Youko and Shoukei sure, but not Suzu. She's been stuck in that sexless world for 200 years, gotta be thirsty as hell.

Maki best love live. Maki a cute.

>reduce
Yup. You've caught it too.

Anybody from K-On!

I just cant.

Waifus from CERTAIN threads dedicated to them

If i ever had a hard on to one of those waifus in those threads, i swear to god i will cut my dick

Can I try fixing that for you?

I managed to enjoy Amairo Islenauts plenty by stumbling around with a text hooker and half-assed knowledge. Maybe you're right though because I couldn't get into Sanoba Witch in the same way.

Too pure for me.

I liked Shirley and the teacher the most.

>Saber
>Pure
I think she's cute but she's definitely not pure.

How is she respectful? She's naive and she refuses to overlook her flawed ideals.

She's just too beautiful for words. Everything she says and does is cool. Her cryptic speech and interesting mannerisms. Perfection. Akihiro Yamada nailed her character design.

>Knows how to please a man

Made me reply

Can't bring myself to fap to her. I have however busted innumerable nuts to Akiko.

Nero > Arturia.

>girl
>respect

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA weeeew thanks that was a good one

Didn't realize that was a gif.

At first i thought her blinking was some kinda amphetamine-induced hallucination. Wew.

Sanoba Witch is surprisingly very good in term of story and OST. This is where Yuzusoft earn my most respective for creating such cute but realistic characters, especially Ayachi Nene. Also, their voice actors are top tier. This scene literally made me cry like a bitch.
youtu.be/0SThM2IcQHA?t=13m13s

>saber
>pure
>imbligin

Nene was the first time Yuzusoft had such a clear "true" heroine.

That is extremely cheap.

Start at 13:13 and here's a bonus.
youtube.com/watch?v=6LTYncomURc

>Implying I want to fuck that stump
Fate has so many better girls.

>flawed ideals
Explain

Meaning what?

I think the person who shopped it probably meant for the numbers to be in dollars and changed it to yen at the last minute while forgetting to adjust the prices.

I simply can't.

It's actually hard for me to get into other girls after her route. Feels like I should've save her for the last.

Wormslut doesn't deserve any respect you faggot.

Works for me, it's only 30 cents for some pantsu and roughly 10 dollars for anal.

It happened to me in Noble Works and Senren Banka too.

It's not even respect, because let's be honest here, her master plan was fuckin' stupid.

She seems like she'd be great to work for or have a platonic relationship with, but the writing humanizes her to the point where I just don't feel anything sexual towards her.

Same deal here. Looks hella jailbait and she's too fleshed-out as a character just to fap over.

I'd still pay a grand for a chance to stick it in her pooper so long as OP is forced to watch.

In my opinion I think she's the best character in the show so far. Reminds me I need to read the side stories.

That's even less of an achievement than winning the special olympics.

She was best until they torpedoed her whole character and turned it into generic ultra-submissive waifubait.

But then again, this is the same show where her master is a shitty JJBA reject, her new best friend is a literal sperg and half the remaining cast is one-dimensional fetish fuel for weeblords.

I certainly wasn't asking for an opinion. There wasn't even a place for one in what I wrote.

Nobody wanted your shitty opinion either, but we still got it. Try not being a retard in public if you don't like it.

Waifu does not mean ''anime girls''. Fuck off, newfag.