Shill Threads currently running under the name of (((§oro$)))

Hello, this thread is a friendly reminder, that we are currently under siege by shills, since Soros recently dumped a lot of money into his OSF shtick. Sage slide threads with memes and info graphics which refer to the sliding practice and bump this thread, preferably with sources which I don't currently have, so other anons don't get tricked into debating meaningless shit which doesn't progress us forwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/helsingborg-bomb-sweden-explosion-today-police-station-attack-latest-malmo-a8006286.html
archive.is/7SYmu
thelocal.se/20171018/helsingborg-police-station-damaged-by-blast-in-southern-sweden
archive.is/3GyQC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me tell you the real story of the man who got trump elected.

Let me tell you the real story about the man who made the right wing nationalism a thing again in Europe.

Let me tell you about the man behind the curtains, the man who will be hated by the same people he is trying to save.

For finance people it’s easy to understand him, because we learn that not everything is as it seems to be and if one is doing (a + b) he might want the result to be (xy) and not (c) as everyone assumes it. What would give us the best possible way knowing if he wants (xy) or ( c)?

The results.

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished? OPEN SOCIETY? Or are we more reclusive then ever? Search your feelings and you will see has SOROS HAS DONE FOR OUR CAUSE THEN TRUMP

And things are about to get wild in the next years. We are working on giving more ridicules groups funding so they can redpill the masses them self’s like BLM redpilled the silent majority about how fucking dumb niggers are, they have gotten terrible quiet since the election? You know why? Because they have fulfilled their reason. Energized the right base beautifully.

During your time here on this magical place you should have learned that not all is as it seems,what have the BBC posters accomplished? Thousands of you have redpills and ego destroying evidence against the inferiority of the negros at hand just to dump it on them once some BBC anti white stuff is posted.

What has the africentricism created?
What has the Mary-sue normie advertising?
Or even how males are portrait NEVERY where, dumb weak submissive, I promise you because if this you will rather die then to be associated with this image so you will be the strongest generation in a long time.

History works on reactionary basis and not on a Linear Aequals B basis

Open your eyes and join us.

>implying "slide threads" arent just shitposts

This is true, I noticed last weekend the amount of shills threads were extremely low, I even made a thread commenting on it because it was so noticeable. It seems like ever since Muller announced indictment was underway the floodgates have been flung wide open

>maximum jewing

that's some ruby goldberg machine tier shit

bump

I'm still unsure, whether or not the enemy is truly so deluded as to deconstruct and ostracize itself, or whether it is actual subversion that is happening on the left, to turn people to right wing ideology.
All in all, I personally believe Ideology is a meme, we have to be pragmatic and never see things only through one lens. You are right in that respect. What do you think is Soros' endgame?
In fact, you might be a shill yourself, albeit a high effort one?

>don't get tricked into debating meaningless shit which doesn't progress us forwards

like Hillary's emails?

I’m just here to make you activate your almonds.

Dressing up in a white Poloshirt and raming your dodge into a group of sheep only has negative effects, going to church and shooting up none gangsta Christian niggers has the same effect.

You have to know what a multigenerational highest IQ plan you’re going against.

Checked, nope, of course that is important, you are strawmanning.
Yes, I agree with that, totally, there is definetely a need for PR, WhiteLivesMatter will just fuck things up.
The best way, as history shows us, to get people to go to the right, is to let the left run wild.
What plan is it, you are referring to, is it the global integration of markets and cultural homogenization?

fdsak;fdsaklhdsfkjlfkh,hdslkdglkh';lkgda

dsfjklasjkfdsjkfaskjlkjsdkjhsdakjksjladfkjlads
dksjfhakjlsjklfsjklhfklsjdfd'kolreoo3ijkljncw;3wecwecuh

dsjfkjsdkjhkfdsjk;fh;df;shf;fh;uewhu;

WSFHWUHFUWHFUUH;AH;!!

dsjkfhdsjukhfsduaufhHFWU
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is what I see from you. It's not dyslexia it's just that I can't read shit

Come on now, you are probably over 18 and able to read the Latin alphabet.

So what big news is being slid today?

Las Vegas discussion, Talk about the JFK files,
also general meaningfulness, it's too much shitposting to be normal:
Sweden bomb: Powerful explosion heard at entrance to Helsingborg police station

>Swedish authorities say a powerful explosion outside a police station in southern Sweden has caused significant damage to the building. There have been no injuries and nobody has been arrested. Police haven't said what caused the blast at the police station in Helsingborg. The country's top police official, Dan Eliasson, called it "an attack against society."

>"It is fair to believe that this is a consequence of the good police work we do," police spokesman Patric Heimbrand told a news conference.

>"We work in heavy criminal environments and some of them could be irritated. But to those I'd say that we cannot be influenced."

>"Violence against police must never be accepted," he was quoted as saying, adding that the fight against serious crime must be intensified "with stricter laws, better tools and increased resources to the police".

Source: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/helsingborg-bomb-sweden-explosion-today-police-station-attack-latest-malmo-a8006286.html

Garbage archive: archive.is/7SYmu

Alternative source: thelocal.se/20171018/helsingborg-police-station-damaged-by-blast-in-southern-sweden

Archive: archive.is/3GyQC

Stop it, you shill(s), i know you are either colleagues or perhaps the same person.
I know your game of creating an anti-something group of people to fight the idiots from the original payed number of humans.
You use this technique quite well to be honest, but let's be fundamentally realistic...you are payed shills, who work for secret or not-so-secret corporations to fill the heads of the masses with your propaganda and useless information, such as the earth bullshit, atheism and other unrealistic yet somehow logically explained by you ''theories''.

Share blue infographics would make a good meme.

So basically just a slow news day and weekend Sup Forums bleedover?

The real problem isn't a couple dozen trolls and shills, it's the 1000 retards that'll bump limit obvious bait by 1 post by this ID memeflag. People are fucking stupid and by my estimation most of the people who think they're pretty fucking clever here are dullards and woefully uneducated.

Ye see homo-kikiens, i know about the secret of the 2 types of brains and how you control both of them:
1)The logical brain, a.k.a the kind of person who will believe anything if it's logically presented in their eyes, because they tend to think they are different and therefore if something rejected by the masses seems logical to them they will fundamentally accept it as the truth.
2)The undeveloped idiot who lives in the so-called ''pink world'', these are the real masses, they are being controlled like dolls, for them ''Oy, look at this, it's 100% true, don't worry about the lack of facts about it'' is completely true and they don't even question it because their brain is either on phase homo-erectus, homo-neanderthalensis or in an early phase of homo-sapiens.For them freedom is really a thing, lmao.

I know your games moishe, good luck next time.

Would I put this much effort into my posts, else.
I found the idea of soros (even if inadvertantly and through self delusion) actually helping our cause to be a novel, interesting concept.
You are free to disagree with me, here, timestamp.

Well, while you may be correct, the true problem we are facing is the fact, that the meaningful discussion is still stifled.
We can however use the large influx of idiots to our advantage, they see what we post, even if they are uninitiated and don't realize it's a bait thread.
All we can do is to try and sensitize them to the issue, it's just the inefficient ways of (((online)))dialog.

well thats one way to redistribute money

but op.... WHAT DOEs pol THINK OF ALeX JoNES?????

he wants to create another holocaust so he can hit the American people with a giant reparations bill

And even if you see truth, what help is it to you?
You have a circle of influence like my dog.
No one will ever listen to you, nothing you will ever accomplish in Bulgaria will matter.

You’re not one of the big players boy, doesn’t matter how far or how close you are to the truth you can’t do nothing with it, NOTHING.

Knowledge without power is misery, enjoy.

I don't like the money behind him

Implying you're going to have meaningful discussion with people who can't discern the blatant bait threads here?

Leave them, they can sink or swim. If you want to have meaningful discussion about a topic, start it and bump it until you find the handful of people capable of critical thinking who are actually browsing here.

Okey, keep me posted my man.

There is literally no effort put on your post, Soros is just a name, he works for the same people as your beloved oppositions in Western Europe, (U)SA and Russia.
All of them work for the banking system that rules our world.
You see, every country that lacks having the rotschilds banking system is being showed to us as an evil one, eventually destroying the peace in our ''pink world'', i am talking about Modern Islamic Persia and Best Korea.
They created the fake concept of ideological differences, for example end-goal marxism would work the same way as the end-goal capitalism etc.They create different names for their ideology only to see fire, blood, hate...
Every country is kind of a polis in the global empire of the jewish bankers, named Rothschild.
I gave you the key, now find the door if you aren't a shill, as you suggested, but of course i am sure you are, otherwise why would your answer to me in such a pathetic way.

The house of cards falls with its base.
Ever saw what happens once people start collectively complaining.
Sure, there is a lot of manipulation, but it comes from many different interest groups. We can use this to our advantage, heck, even think tanks like ISD worry about the political effects of large anonymous online congregations.
We may not be strong, but we can influence, we can build opinions and change peoples minds, I would have remained an eternal shitlib had it not been for this site.

It hasnt bothered me but I didnt think about the effect on newfags. Have a friend who came here for the first time recently. Fucker starts mouthing commie talking points because he thought everything here was legit and didnt know about the shills.

We have two options to help combat this.
>1.Need some kind of general possibly stickied that talks about shill shit, slide threads, and bait.
>2. Until Sup Forums mods start doing there job here on /pol we need to go shit up the rest of the board. Lebensraum for Sup Forums. We force them to recognize the problem its having and will continue to have until the fix the mod/janitor issue.

Sup Forums is one of their larger boards I say we shit it up real nice the way the neogaf stuff happened. It was the only way to summon gook moot to set shit straight.

TIDES ARE TURNING

KEEP ON FIGHTING GOYS

Compiled tactics so far:

Newcomers: SAGE means your replying but youre not bumping the post. Sage by writing "sage" in the options field of your reply. If the thread is just a random topic like "Whats Sup Forums's response", or asking some question like "Why arent muslims our friends again?" and you feel the need to reply, just ALWAYS sage that shit when you reply. The front page is what people visit, we need to do whatever we can to keep the important threads on the front page.

Stalk the catalog - but set it to Creation Date. Sit there for a while and refresh. Slide threads are coming in at 2-3 per minute, its fucking insane. Jump into those slide threads and drop a >>POSTNUMBER--> to a WORTHWHILE thread, there are people actually putting time into campaigns, new ideas, etc, and their all being lost to page 11. We cant allow this shit. Just make sure you sage when you reply to them. Again, failing to sage bumps that shit thread to the 1st page.

GOREPOST. Specifically, create those pictures which have thumbnails that look different from the actual image. Make the thumbnail look like some le drumpf meme that leftypol would click. When they click it, blast them with some serious gore.

------------

Links to previous /ASG/ Anti-Shill General:

Ignore EVERYONE trying to derail this Anti Shill campaign.

No, we cant ignore them. Thats what weve been doing. It wont work. We have to actively fight back.

Goys, we fucking saved western civilization in 2016. Dont let these kikes take our homeland.

Because my overall knowledge is pathetic, I am just starting my journey.
I know a little about the way the world can be owned by loans and interest rates, but please, all we can try to accomplish here is to try and disseminate the ideas.
I would be clueless if it weren't for the internet.
It has to remain uncensored.
Direct me to a book to read, perhaps, I'm currently way back in time, I have a PDF of Plato's the republic sitting on my desktop, I'll start reading, just be gentle as I Shitpostt a little, I know basically nothing. Some day I'll be working through /zundel/ though.

Yep. /ASG/ Anti-Shill General

Theres probably a better name, but tentatively, it gets the point across.

Even if i would be one of the big players, my friend, i know that they will see me as a problem for their system of integrating stupidity, i know that my past will be deleted by them, i know that my present time will be stopped by them, i know that my future will be nonexistent.My head sees the fact that they will delete my data from their computers and then pretend as i am not a legitimate citizen.
I am not stupid, they are a lot more stronger than me, but i will never stop spreading the truth.
Perhaps i see you psychological way of trying to convince me and the other gentiles that it's impossible to defeat an organisation so big and powerful by being a lonely individual, but what if all of us, between 1-10 million reading goys make our own organisation?
I will tell you what will follow, your empire will collapse within 1 decade or 2, it's a matter of time until your dirty jewish lying mouths are being shut down.

test

A frog came to me the other night during risp.
It crawled up between my bed and the wall, then showed me things with it's mind.

I walked my way lonely, and still do, you have to search for the truth solely, there are plenty of good books out there, of good materials, just find them.
For the matter of being a bad gentile, i will give you the beginners guide, even tho i know you are either a jew or a crypto-jew working for the same evil organizations as the blue german friend does...the book is called ''THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION''.
Good luck shilly.

Bump

how do you sage

You put 'SAGE' in the options field?

And is sage like the herb or 'sa-gay', like a Jap word?

Yes put sage in the options field

Well, I agree, AfD is crypto-jew, but they do shift the overtone window at least (rapefugees are a D&C tactic, too, though).
Thanks for entertaining this dialogue with me, I'll go off-line now, and read.
Btw, how do I know/not know, that the protocols of Zion are a forgery?

I think he is joking, m8.

Uranium One and Fusion GPS.
It's a house of cards that just needs a gust of wind to knock over.

Its called reason. Look around you.

Look at the world around you, shilly, it all goes by the written in this book, it's all the same as it's stated in it.From the Cold-War to the so-called liberal utopian propaganda.

This places is not where you get the masses. It’s were leaders are born and made.

Propagandas secret is not on how much truth and eloquence it’s based on but on how easily it’s accessible and available to the populace.

That’s why you see how much we dominate YouTube and other comment sections because the people we redpill here have a really small voices and nonexistence circle of influence that reach as far as you can get with a fake email or Facebook account to access the comment section. This doesn’t last long because the real power lays with the companies that truly rule the internet ecosystem :Facebook,google,twitter and if you get too loud,you get shut down or simply silenced. And on these places you can’t actually speak your mind otherwise you get banned straight away.

So again:
>you don’t redpill real masses here
>you can’t redpill masses on enemies platform because you can’t even use the whole truth only political correct parts of it otherwise your ista-dead

You can’t redpill in movies, media because you own none of them. Everything belong to the enemy

So what’s your move? This place has a really hard accessibility and because if the edgy furry,tranny,gay,interracial shit that’s all over Sup Forums it’s unappealing

That’s the spirit! Yet, words with no action are worthless.

How do you know if there will be no action.
Let's say i am going to be passive, there are 200 goys reading my writings, 75% are going to be ready to fight, they start getting ready and shit, each of them gets 10 others,now we have 1650, but wait, these new 1500 will get another 10 goys, that is how movements are started, that is what will happen you dirty traitors of the real world peace.

then make a proper thread with simple infographix and let me bump it faggot

Well, it's just so harsh, you know, especially since coming from Germany, even saying "Hitler" is something that is seen as weird (literally the Voldemort meme). Please stop calling me shilly. I will undertake the effort of reading the protocols. It is just a very weird experience having your entire world-view upturned in half a year's time, you know.
Thank you for your patience.
I'll try to fight the meme-war next election in Germany, I'll try to learn a lot by then.
I specifically saw a Kraut/pol/ thread mentioned in ISD's report on the """"fringe""" insurgency.
We have to keep going, we can produce our own media, our own networks, I see the tide rising. We have to keep going, even if the enemy has the Übermacht.
MEME MAGICK XDD
(no, seriously, the avalanche is real, we need to keep making memes, it's 21st century propaganda, Maybe start learning how to make stickers and post them up in real-life places, it's my plan, at least)

Id say watch TGSNT but I doubt you canin gulag Germany.

I am hoping something actually happens Nov. 4th because of this. Having someone with a southern accent yelling into a megaphone at WhiteLivesMatter is cringe shit no matter what affiliation you are.

Memes and other interactive propaganda are the reasons why the average IQ in some countries is lower than 100, meanwhile if you read books and start being cultured you will upgrade your IQ points to at least 130.
Upgrade you logic until your meeting with God, help your kid upgrade it's logic from early ages, play chess with him/her, do some puzzles etc.

So, good-bye for today, fellow bad-goyim.
Have a nice day.
TGSNT is easily watchable by using hook tube, kek, it's not as bad as you think it is here.
Hoping for commie insurrections to push people further to the right, yep, pray for the enemies stupidity.

Studying electronics in my free time.
Yes, ofc, reading helps a lot, and having a base of knowledge from books can give a substantial head start in arguments.

>I see the tide rising

The tide people like SOROS are responsible for because they are putting the roaches on the big screen and give them megaphones this in turn turns normies as a reaction to the right. Just like eu politics and Merkel deactivated the nationalism and right in Europe.

Depends on what kind your goys are, if they are Sup Forums crowd with depression and nihilistic dendencies they will simply see how hard it is and just get Angry and continue living in misery.

Your math gets busted if we go deeper into what kinds of people you’re preaching to.

Youre right user, Sup Forums isnt chalk full of masturbating, shit posting, white power trolls. We need to pump up the numbers so that (?) happens sooner. (victory?) IS UPON US!!!

>there are 200 goys reading my writings, 75% are going to be ready to fight

is anyone visiting Sup Forums aware of the term "delusions of grandeur" ?
What fucking world do you think you live in, were people read?

> "Maybe start learning how to make stickers "
looks like the war is over.

Demoralization-much.
Goodbye for today, have a nice day.

I'm helping to waste the money of Soros. I welcome our new shill overlords.

Bulgarian thinks that he posts some long ass posts in a thread once a week someone notices, in reality he has no idea about propagating an idea with 24/7 copypasta spread trough out 4chanin different threads so the most amount of people get in contact with it.

Have you ever seen a Bulgarian posting “redpills” 24?7 in different threads ?

I didn’t think so, because I haven’t either.

Hey are you that same shill i just used that pic on yesterday?

I always wonder how come no one has Baader-Meinhof'd Soros yet. Strange how the left doesnt attack billionaires accept for Trump anymore.

>once a week
Nah, kikus maximus, i get on this site once a month.

Lmao, OP after having 15posts in a 50post Long Thread

>YAWWNN good night guys I have done enough for today at fighting the establishment

>row row fight the power

le EU is actually 4th reich and merkel is a secret nazi who will gas non whites tier
You are a deluded retard. Things have never been worse and it's only going downhill.

> Study hard so you can lord your superiority over all those around you.

At Hitler youth camp he received very high marks in the 'smug-cunt workshop'
Though his goose stepping has suffered for it.

nah I dont think so.

>Direct me to a book to read,

Here's a few you can find for free in PDF or Text.

"Behold, A Pale Horse" William (Bill) Cooper
"Scarlet and the Beast" John Daniel
"The Revolt Against Civilization" Lothrop Stoddard
"Negores in Negroland" Hinton Helper
"Secrets of the Federal Reserve" Eustace Mullins
"Secret Teachings of All Ages" Manly P. Hall

All are very well sourced and I don't believe anything should be taken verbatim. Watch the big picture reveal itself and check the source material. You should be able to discard the bullshit and fill in the blanks if you have some critical thinking and research skills.

Time for a week long burst of high energy.
I propose unleashing our containment zone onto the liberal strongholds of virtue in their little internet hovels. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.
Flip the script

And get insta-banned because you have no power on (((their))) platform? Yeah let’s do this so they will implement more strategies at combating differing opinions in their commment sections’

Good idea ozzy

Was a good thread, we achieved nothing. Go to bed guys.