Niggers have lost their motherfucking minds

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
cnn.com/2010/LIVING/10/22/philly.school.asian.american.attacks/index.html
youtu.be/8AvgnkPv45o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Implying they have one

Call me a redditor or whatever. Chinese and Indian immigrants, on average, are pretty based. They're smart, usually come for college and do well, have non-existent crime rates, do shitty jobs no one else will like running 7/11's or end up doing cool STEM shit. Unlike niggers and spics who only exist to fuck the country up and spike crime rates.

>inb4 chink detected
Don't care fucker, doesn't change the fact that it's the truth

Ogun says what a lot of them feel but, won't admit.

Despite the whole relatively recent 'people of color' meme it was never about "us vs them" with us = people who aren't white them = white people.

Indeed, blacks do have a "us vs them" mentality but, as Ogun pretty much admitted us vs them means black people vs anyone who isn't black. if you're Mexican, Middle Eastern, Chinese, or whatever just remember that the next time you or a person of your own race you know tries to shill for something like Black Lives Matter.

Why is Black Twitter against Asians now?

lol

Blacks are a bucket of crabs that can only prevent others from escaping.

>Chinese and Indian immigrants, on average, are pretty based

fuck off pajeets shit on street and the chinese are disgusting

Remember the Baltimore riots, where the moron in local government let the niggers burn down dozens of shops in what the mayor flippantly described as " their place to riot"? Surprise, it was basically an anti-Asian pogrom. I remember this one interview with this thieving nigger who justified his looting an Asian business because they hadn't given him a free thirst when he asked for one.

In San Francisco, black boys specifically target asians - often elderly asians - for violent street crime. And the white cucks in charge sweep it under the rug and call the Asians racist for bringing it up.

sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

Do Dems not realize that all this rhetoric is going to cause trouble for whites running in their party?
Or, are they simply going to become the anti-white party?

what is this in reference to?

this. for fuck's sake op, give us some context for your shit thread

Also. Asian chicks let us fuck their entire band of girlfriends at the same time while one of them prepares the meal in the kitchen and gently switches with one of the bitches in the bed when told to.

They threat white man as Kang.

Wouldnt recomend having kids tho.

Asians and whites will be allies in the race war. They are more red pilled about blacks, and they have a lot of respect for whites.

idgaf what blacks say about us, i will still support them any day over fucking white people. at least it's not blacks. im a slant and i would gladly side with blacks in a race war.

Asians are a mirror to black-Ameicans.

A distorted mirror that show what they could have been.

Sup Forums harps on about genetics being underrepresented as reason for black failure. It's true. Genetics are a factor.

But what's also a factor is expectation.

YOU CANNOT HAVE ASPIRATION AND VICTIM NARRATIVES AT THE SAME TIME FOR AN ENDLESS ETERNITY.

Blacks in America have a lower tolerance for pain than other races. This is shown in hospital literature. Some of the incompetence is genetic. But a lot is that plantation.

Sup Forums threads are just outright awful

nah fuck off, you can eat shit, we will never ally with you. we hate blacks but we hate whites even more. you think the centuries of colonization, abuse and mistreatment even today in the media is forgotten by us?

they're not going to side with you. They'll kill you and rape as female family members you have. No joke. Same for white race traitors

During the LA riots in the 90s Asian shop owners layed on their store roofs with a rifle and fired warning shots at niggers that approached. Their homes were above their livelihood niggers were looting and smashing.

implying this is new to them

blacks are not very capable as a military threat. if needs be we can put them down. but whites are the priority problem that has to be dealt with.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

You have not seen this documentary. Either that or you're not what you say you are.

They just figured out their $100 weave can be bought in bulk for $4 on alibaba. Sad!

lefty asians kek

Try again without the meme flag, faggot

Remember, only whites can be racist because we control all the institutions. When blacks call Asians yellow slants, they're just expressing their cultural angst over white dominance.

blacks are too retarded to be a problem to asians. we dont have the same empathy as pathetic cucked whites. because of this, the black is useful as he can be used to destroy the white man, and then once the white man (biggest threat since the dawn of time) has been finished off, the asian can swoop in and enslave the black and rule the world.

Forever slaves

why should i? all i will get is "you have to go back chang" and "LEAF". fuck off

Right ok, this post was much clearer and makes sense.
Your previous one makes it sound like you're some sort of commie.

Empathy has been exploited in whites and political correctness is a white disease.

Ogun Ahmose gets it!
>Oh shit I believe every race is enemy to African people especially to black Americans

I can't believe it took niggers this long to figure that one out. nobody likes and the world would be a better place without them. every race can agree to that

I can't tell which country your from since your using a meme flag, but I've heard that a lot of Asians have a favorable attitude toward whites and see us as successful.

big dreams
>ricebowled.com-eonnow

Asians and Arabs run most of the shit in black neighborhoods, so maybe the hate comes from realizing that they need to start owning their own shit like every other race does. Perhaps this hate is progressive for the black race

it's great. asians have a chance to get rid of you without firing a shot. blacks only really harm white people so it's wonderful, and it's very poetic given how much your kind has fucked over the rest of the world so it's time for some karma.

only cucked banana asians have a favorable attitude to you. real redpilled asians hate white people and want you to disappear. do you think we forgot what you did to our countries and to our people? the suffering, humiliation and fear you brought on us, and even today you discriminate against us in jobs and the media?

like i said, what blacks are doing to you is nothing but pure karma.

Nah I think that last guy is onto something.

I thought so. I bet your family hates you. An Asian that idolizes niggers, what a fuckin shame.

Kek fpbp

lol put it this way everyone wishes blacks went back to africa

we would b on mars already and not arguing about how stupid black people are

>white-Asian alliance

lol

i dont idolize niggers. like i said, they are retarded and filthy, but still not as much as a problem as whites. once your kind has disappeared, the asians can deal with the blacks easily.

How are you such cucks that the mere presence of a black man makes you cower and quit at life

Are you telling me that 13% of the population has so much power that they were able to suppress and intimidate the 80% white majority into submission?

In Philadelphia, Asian highschool students staged a walkout the protest the administration's apathy, and in some cases apparent complicity, to the racially motivated violence they suffered at the hands of black students. The school principle was a black woman who'd previously been fired from another school, for essentially the exact same shit.
>cnn.com/2010/LIVING/10/22/philly.school.asian.american.attacks/index.html

But Asians children are denied access to college so Black children can enter.

Asians were railroad slaves back in the day too, nowadays they are just slaves in Chinese iphone factories.

>whites are a problem for Asians
I know what we do Changlui! Let's move to Moose Knuckle Cunookeda! Brilliant.

>LOOK A BUNCH OF TWEETS BY NOBODIES WITH NO SIGNIFICANT RETWEETS OR LIKES
fucking slide thread trash
kill yourself OP
kill yourself OP
kill yourself OP
kill yourself OP

whitey is the only thing protecting their black asses from being exterminated by the chinese. afwm is future haha!

What you don't realize is that Asians view you like you view blacks.

And blackie wonders why every other race wants them dead. I will never live amongst niggers and my white children will be raised proper, and be aware of black violence toward others and expesially each other. Blacks are their own worst enemy. Disgusting.

>That racist hair touching
Niggers really do project all of their flaws on everyone else. Every criticism they levy against everyone else is something they do all the time.

>centuries of colonization, abuse and mistreatment
>colonization
We literally never colonized you. What we did in China, Japan, and Southeast Asia was "Imperialism", no "Colonialism". Barring maybe Vietnam specifically, we never colonized you.

Are you even really Asian? They're generally better about using words than you are.

fuck off kike

>smarter the race gets the more racists against blacks it gets

didnt stop whites from moving to hong kong or macau did it?

>hong kong, macau, philippines all of south-east asia except for thailand
>not colonialism

yeah, sure faggot.

He's right cracka ass whitey.
Fucking slant eyed chinks and fucking crackas are the most racist bitches out there.

no, he's not. we don't refer to ourselves as "the asians"

OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS!

wait....is that a thing?

muh purist shills, how lovely. divide and conquer

they're cursed from God, ignore them and let them roll around in the mud.

no it's Sven day dreaming while he preps muhammed.

WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OP

You fucking retard blacks in africa are the same way and they have no ancestors who were slaves to whites.

Niggers are incapable of achieving modern day societal standards.

They are literally less evolved

They had minds to begin with?

>(((Us Asians))) hate white people!

nah you larping faggot, nah

asians are butthurt about japan colonizing us, not whites. and japs don't hate whites since they depend on the US to counterbalance china. they just don't like anyone non-jap in their country

nice try

We also brought you technology, medicine, and infrastructure. Whites may have a bad history with your country, but my country was attacked by the Japanese and most Americans don't hold a grudge with the them to this day.

Since they were all replying to Tariq Nasheed I checked his twitter and its some post of his about Asian chicks marching in that White Lives Matter thing with Matt Heimbach

>every single race hates us
>it must be their fault
kek you gotta love the delusion of niggers
the complete lack of self-awareness and introspection really makes me think they are less than human and in an unironic kind of way

perhaps some humanoid subspecies or something?

>Indian immigrants
Fuck off leddit. Poos are only here to lower are wages so corporations can make more money. Anyone who has ever had to work with them knows that they get degrees at shit universities in India and they have no idea what they are doing.
>Chinese immigrants
Fucking bug people. They are the most collectivist race on the planet. They will always vote for more government. Same with Blacks, poos and beaners.

White are the only race that has a significant number of people that have individualist ideologies. It's genetic. We express certain traits that make us more predisposed to individualism. Even with in our White race it's a slim majority. If we continue to allow other races into the US we will hit tipping point where collectivists will outnumber individualists and we'll more closer and closer to governance that looks something like China. We can't let that happen.

Might be from this, saw a lot of similar comments from roody poos on faceberg about it.

youtu.be/8AvgnkPv45o

you're not polish

It's not. Mr. United Nations guy got it.

Niggers are less than African apes.

By all natures laws, the niggers should have starved to death a long time ago. But we keep feeding them.

O thanks senpai, put it in the op next time

Go to any Chinese take out place. Kids are there 24/7 reading, playing antique board games, fiddling on an ipad. By 10, they're running the register, by 12 they are cooking and involved in every aspect of the shop. By 18 they have a 4.+ on a full scholarship to some large college.

>hur dur, Asians are taking over. Stupid slants are colluding against us.

this. niggers also are no threat. its the spics who are demographically dominating. your two white kids will make no difference because they will have seven. they will turn the us into a south american shithole like they did argentina

What a cuck you are, i would never ally with whites. Dont forget we also hate you.

Whites and Yellows hate blacks... so does every everyone... Even black people hate lighter/darker blacks. Cmon man, evolution is real.

never let a nigger get behind you

>niggers belive a hair or nail saloon make you a millionair
tells you much about that joke of a race, they confirm that they spend ungodly amounts of money for visual approvement so they might get some validation from theire peers

it's fucking sad thinking about how far behind niggers really are

>Tariq Nasheed
He literally race baits for a living doesn't he? It's insane how much money there is to be had in race baiting

I thought they hated Twitter now?
Whatever, watch the left destroy themselves and each other, and then re-colonize Africa and finish the job.

>It's insane how much money there is to be had in race baiting

It's a pretty old profession.

Liberal elites are insanely good at making money from that kind of thing.

This deserves some (you)'s

Why are you in America if you hate whites so much? Is it because it's better than whatever shitty country your from?

Asians in the United States--particularly the Chinese and Japanese--faced open racial discrimination and slavery even more recently than negroes. Their success is an embarrassing parallel to the negroes' collective failure.

Asians selling niggers wipipo's hair b raycis... jesus fuck

Implying you were affected and not your ancestors, 1st world hugbox lookatme faggot, get off my board niggerchink

Lol @ one of them calling out Asians for being a "model minority". They think behaving well is being forced to adhere to white supremacist standards

>comparing the children of people wealthy enough to immigrate from their 3rd world shit hole to all american blacks
I assure you the average Pajeet or Wong is on par with our blacks- well I don't think ours shit in the streets. it would be like me comparing upper middle class black college graduates who move to Europe to hillbillies and pretending that all blacks are good and smart and more accomplished than whites, its just cherry picking.

The sad thing is, 'smart' blacks will see this as an institutional problem and assume the answer lies with the government showering blacks who claim to want to be entrepreneurs in gibs to help get them started, and just like in Africa that money would be squandered on escalades, shoes and gold chains and no businesses will ever open up. Again because of institutional racism, naturally.