>less facebook meme OP edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/stats/story_eyes_story.php?storyid=12136060
fanfiction.net/s/12136060/1/Dragonball-z-Universe-9-Seed-of-Life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY IS HE SO PERFECT LADS?

1st for GT is canon

supreme kai is best kai

Was Supreme Kai always so short? Or is this just inconsistencies of Toriyama at it again?

future zamasu is from goku's future timeline, used green time ring to get to future trunk's timeline

There he made/met Black somehow (either from that timeline's zamasu who never met goku or something else)

Post yfw Zamasu gets eternally trapped in a teapot

He was always short

yeah, pretty much

he was always short

I swear that little group chat was written to throw us off what's really going on.

>zam wants to be black
>zam created a clone of goku
>b-but why their ki the same?
trying to keep us guessin'.

yea, it's a false sense of security

Gowasu would probably release him just so he could make him more tea

Mercenary Tao has killed Chaotzu and lead to the the death Yajoribi. Can Tien really trust him to save Launch. Find out Tomarrow on DB Universes 9.

fanfiction.net/stats/story_eyes_story.php?storyid=12136060

Whoops wrong link fanfiction.net/s/12136060/1/Dragonball-z-Universe-9-Seed-of-Life

please dont bully zamasu

So molestable

Semesu

Why do they never use this technique again?

If Kaioshin life is linked to Beerus life, why the fuck Beerus didn't just give Kaioshin a Beerus-button or something?

it kills the user

GOKU-SA

that's what whis is for

is he our guy?

Still, It would have been pretty good against Evil kid buu, and a great way to end the series

because the last time it worked worth a damn was 300 years ago

It was because powerlevels were so low back then, Kami and Piccolo had no trouble performing the technique.

Also, superior version.

Because then the Buu Saga would be even shorter than the one in the future.

I mean a Beerus-button to save Kaioshin ass in moments of danger, future Beerus died in his sleep because Kaioshin was a faggot who never asked him for help, and looks like Whis doesn't even cared and let Beerus die.

I had sort of been fighting the idea that Goku is a flanderization of his former self and just figured it's supposed to be just a sillier show, but after this episode I can see it now. It feels like the writers have given Goku the personality of Luffy instead of Goku. Any one else kind of see that?

>Semesu
fuck you, bitch boy!

Posting best couple.

>Tien

The most probable answer to these things is that Toriyama forgot

Tien is the main character in the Sayian and Namak Ark... Well him and Krillin and Tao.
fanfiction.net/s/12136060/1/Dragonball-z-Universe-9-Seed-of-Life

He has a name you know

el peruANO

Which is...?

Cumdumpster #182

Well his name is Andy...
Andy walks with me, andy talks to me, andy tells me I am his own...

I'M GOING TO STOP YOU BLACK! WITH MY NEW SSJ FORM!
If I were to name it... Yes.. Super Saiyajin Mint, I'M SO FUCKING FRESH RIGHT NOW

NOW DIEEEE HAAAAAAAAH!

Not that user, but I don't remember Kami nor Piccolo performing that technique.

>Super Saiyajin Mint, I'M SO FUCKING FRESH RIGHT NOW
Everytime

Yeah they both did use it.

Reddit pls leave

Kami as Shen triyed to use it on piccolo(Jr) during the martial arts tournament but failed, then Piccolo used it to seal Kami.

Kami uses it during the Tournament, and Piccolo turns it back on him.

Take your own advice, champ.

I think I actually would have preferred green over blue.

not really no.

Same.

Is there a more alpha dragonball character than Broly?
>that green tint super saiyan

Did you watch Dragonball. DBZ is the flanderized version of goku, not Super.

Bojack

>man literally blows up with rage when he turns super
if broly's transformation isn't in your top 3 favorites, you don't know shit about dbz.

He shat his pants and killed his own nakama. Thats not alpha. He looks like a rat too

I like this may may

Shin

What i didnt understand is how Trunks was able to Fight Black in Rose form at all. I mean just how strong did he get in that short amount of time?

wanting to protect his father
>muh bulma moment

The manga really did SSJ2 trunks justice

Well Trunks is half Sayian so his SS2 was equal to full power SS3... add to that he was protecting his father whom was on deaths door. I would say he was SSG level, or close.

Penis size is correlated to testosterone during puberty. Which character has the biggest dick?

Btw, if you had testosterone injections during puberty you would've end up with a bigger dick, thats how people treat micropenis'

nah, he had to power up to approach ss3. He wasn't even, just closer than expected. Goku could have beaten him in that form but he wanted to show off so he used god form to beat him instantly.

if you watch the last episode you'll notice zamasu has one earring and so does black

??????

can't because LSSJ took it first
canon doesn't even matter, it would've just looked confusing

Zamasu wishes for a clone of Goku.
Still has the mind of Goku.
Zamasu possess's the clone.
The new creature is now BLACK.
Goku is still inside and trys to stop the monster from killing... why Mia and Vegeta are alive.

Reminder that only King Vegeta's hair is part of superior genetics and that his color scheme and the entire family's is a large clusterfuck.

I'm a few episodes behind, is Trunks still cucking young Trunks?

By that logic Turles 2 is confusing too.

Nah, they agreed to double team loli mai

Serious.

turles didn't appear in multiple movies and had a buildup like broly

But people think Broly somehow achieved SSB first all the time

aura/ki is still yellow there

The broly film definitely had a different art style compared to the rest. Art-wise, It was the best out of all the films

toriyama did do the concept designs for that one (not sure about the rest tbqh)

SSB has some yellow in the aura as well

Well SSJ Broly is just based on USSJ Trunks.

I agree except for 'Goku is still inside Black'. It's an evil clone of Goku with Zamasu's brain.
It's why Black and Zamasu wear earrings together and it's why Black has a similar KI to Zamasu.
Vegeta was almost dead and they centered the fight on Goku/Trunks, and didnt think they would escape. Also Mai was thought to be dead so Black ignored her.

?

Watch the episode for fuck's sake. I swear you spics just read youtube comments about what happens and try to interpret.

it's not exactly the truth
since as they said, why would this servant have a similar ki to zamasu?

none of this is confirmed

I can't shake off the feeling that gowasu is the mastermind behind all this.

Dudes' so oblivious to everything around him that it starts to get fishy.

ZAMASU

Would you like to check out my latest GodTube videos?

Honey Nut - Tea Review #202
Goku vs. Recoome - Classic Fights #111
Lets Play The Sims 2 - Part 58

Indeed. Hes way too oblivious, and that would be a decent twist.

And oh god, could you imagine the series ending with Goku becoming the next Supreme Kai? If that's even possible..

So how long does it generally take to get the rewards from a world tournament in dokkan battle?

tien also used it and didn't die.

Ningens are for ______

observing

Colored the other one that was posted in the earlier threads too.

I want to add Mai in every single "Vegeta's Family" picture.

Same here, it gets odd though when you realize she's the oldest currently living member of that family (or obviously will be).

Then again, Tarble is older or the same age as Goku, older technically since even with Time Chambers, Goku has still been dead for a year.