You realize if you're a non-English speaking flag and you post here in English it's because you're a colonized little...

You realize if you're a non-English speaking flag and you post here in English it's because you're a colonized little bitch, right?

>be colonized little bitch
>make this post

Gott strafe England

Halt die Fresse, Ami.

salve Portugal

kek spierdalaj kurwa

well I damit that all western countries are USAs vassal states, but it just proves that everything that's wrong with the west is the US fault.

Polish guy in uk here.
Its kind of true, anglosaxon culturally took over entire world.

But think about it. Im in anglo country. London is nw less than 50% anglon.
Meanwhile my country is entirely Polish with some ukrainian immigrants who not only are white, but can be deported lawfully at any time (even all of them at once).

Think. Who is colonizing who this particular time.
And i. States you will be a minority soon taken over by mexico.

Nice going.

Halt Mein Daul, Untermensche

JAJAJA NO ENTIENDO

Ave Império

>Stop being multilingual you shitskins
Being this salty jamiroqai

Its common courtesy this is an English speaking site

Anyone who doesn't speak English needs to fuck right off

Don't care, english is just a french dialect.

t. colonized little bitch

Я мoгy и нa cвoём языкe пocтить. нo ты ж тoгдa ничeгo нe пoймёшь, пиндoc oбдoлбaнный.

tang ina mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Elmentek ti a picsába.

Vad fan säger du?

Non riesco a capirti, forse è perché hai un cazzo in bocca.

No, it's because you're using a VPN to use the country as a meme flag.

This too.

All major cities are < 50% white, they're also shit holes where no whites want to live.

Yeah

kek

Ben detto.

Sup Forums

>Calls other little bitch
>Post anime
Top fucking kek

SVERIGE, GOOOO FRRRRRREDRIIIIIIIIK
SVERIGE, GOOOO FRRRRRREDRIIIIIIIIK

You realize that if you eat potatoes you were colonized by superior incan science.

Based.
Probably a jew cock.

We're just intellectually superior and able to speak more than 1 language unlike you dumb burgers

I prefer speaking English
tyvm

> pol
> UK
Trowbridge?
I personally love you poles only my stupid degenerate countrymen voted for brexit because >muh polish immigrants
Those tards just made it so that we take more non white migrants

Plenty of poles came here before 2003(when Poland joined EUssr)

its the UKs cucked Goverment and deepstate AND the dipshits who alwatys vote labour because "Muh workin class" "Muh gibs me dats" "Muh diversity"

Conservative party is very similar only it pretends not to be to gain an electoral edge.

The polish people i know hate Muslims and are in favor of Europe being European.
YET THEY STILL vote Labor and Remain 2 backing entities that would love to flood our country with 3rd worlders

ooga booga booga ooga bo

Or maybe because english is so fucking easy you can learn it between taking a shit and eating breakfast?

I'm from brain dead family where no one achieved nothing and learned it without school just by watching movies on VHS and playing 8bit games as kid

English isn't the first lingua franca, and it probably won't be the last ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vittu mitä paskaa. Sagettaa niin maan perkeleesti.

Im a spanishnspeaker innyour cunt though.

>American casually forgets what language he speaks
No they're not. Infact the only sub 50 or even close to that is London.

Syukur alhamdulillah, Allah maha agung merosakkan budaya dan agama tamadun orang putih, bangsa penjajah yang hina.

>be colonized little bitch
>revolt againts the king , beat them
seems like the little bitches are better than the europeans

Hola amigos

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, we're just bilingual unlike you, brainlet

Negro del cazzo, torna a mangiare Il tuo pollo fritto ed anguria e non rompere le palle

nigger we are colonized by jewsrael shut the fuck up