Why aren't you faggots importing traditional slav women in to replace degenerate western roasties?

Why aren't you faggots importing traditional slav women in to replace degenerate western roasties?

Because slav women are for slav men, nigger.

russian women are the biggest gold diggers and cuck makers on the planet silly buns

slavs aren't white and your son will be half slav.

slav women are notorious gold diggers

its all fake bullshit to catch a man, they will turn into identical harpies as western women

And Swedish women are for Somali men, cuck.

My dad took the Slav pill and its working out great for him. He's in his 50's, has 2 Grown sons (me and my brother), a daughter by another white woman, and now he's Angloed a 30 year old Pole and has another white baby boy.

Slavs are only pseudo-white. Like Canadians.

some poor sap near me died from his russian bride sabotaging his kayak ,she pulled the drain plug and watched him drown for insurance money......

Any actual evidence that these women are any worse than the ones here? Seeking a wealthy man isn't exactly exclusive to slav girls

Because they got their heads filled with Kremlin propaganda

lel

>Sweden

I would never date a slav women, because slavs are always trying to scam people. To get one over on non-slavs. Their whole culture is built around coming up with different ways to trick people for personal gain. It's probably the most dishonest culture in the world.

>Slav pill
So getting cheated on and not knowing about it ,is somehow better in Anglos mind.

Fuck me I'm tempted sometimes.

I am not ugly, I have a stable career and enjoy travelling.

British girls find me to be incredibly boring because I don't drink and I enjoy reading.

When I go abroad the women are always into me and seem genuinely interested in my job, my life, where I have been and what I read. Some girls in Russia are better read than I am, reading novels I would find far too deep to get into.

Only thing that holds me back is worrying about those who just want the passport.

Sounds a lot like the Chinese desu

You realize Spencer's wife is Russian, right?

The Chinese are similar but far less individualistic.

The Chinese mindset is how can my FAMILY screw over society/others for personal gain. Families in China act like individual mob units

This is the exact reaction of an aussie guy that got hitched to a russian woman. He said that her and everyone in her family were constantly running scams. He was so offended by the lack of morality involved.

Having known many Ukrainians, I would say this is fairly accurate. People need to stick to their own kind.

Bla bla bla.

Everyone its shitty but me.

>women.

Because our children would be half-breed and our race wouldn't continue

I know some Franco-Russian girls - I already told this story on Sup Forums - and they are pathetic coal burners. In the long run, the French father just leaves (without divorcing, I don't know why) and the children are raised by Russian mother, lacking authority.

It just happens that slavs country are less efficient, less developed than western Europeans. Even if we are degenerate cucks nowadays, our genes can still make a comeback. If you start mixing with inferior gene pool, it's gone.

I still love Russia and the language, but it's not western European tier.

I dumped my Russian girlfriend partly on these grounds.

Ukrainians are known to be sleazy even in the Slav world.

>juden

since i can’t pull charts about this, i only have stories to rely on. an example is this ukrainian guy i work out with at the gym has such an evil russian wife it’s making me reconsider marriage ever. not only did she fuck around behind his back, she’s the type that is looking for an excuse to call the cops for physical abuse. he mentioned even once as he’s embracing his child, his wife started hitting him and of course the kid was getting hit as well. instead of slugging her, he locked himself in their bedroom as she smashed upon the door saying she’s going to call the cops and say he hit her.
he’s a mean looking dude, like Perry saturn, but i can see the hurt in his eyes. he wants to make this marriage work for the kids sake, but it’s tough with such an ice bitch
the other story i know of this past year isn’t as bad. just a spoiled russian woman who always threatens divorce when she doesn’t get her way.

granted, there are women of these type in all races and creeds. but russian women tend to have a bad wrap here

Dont know about other slavs, but women here are twice as greedy as ones you know (legacy of century of poor life) and ones who seek to marry a foreigner is greediest of them all. I've heard so much boasting from gold diggers who found some 1st world beta seeking mail order bride, married him and fucked him over using cucked marriage laws of the west (of which they are perfectly aware and know how to exploit them to the fullest). Dont say i havent warned you.

Do slavs scam because they're poor, or because they're genetically inclined to?

Never claimed to be white

Slav women are materialistic, shallow and age like shit.
Western women are nicest

slavs are just obsessed with status/brands.

I used to use some site called interpals,when I changed my photo to just a regular photo of me to a photo of me taking a selfie with a gold iphone, when I logged in my inbox was full of slavs....

>sabotaging his kayak ,she pulled the drain plug and watched him drown
wut?! You burgers have both way different kayaks and way-wayyy different kayakers than we do. Who the fuck goes out in a kayak if they can't swim/self rescue and wtf would you put a drain plug in a kayak???
I call bullshit for now. But is ready to stand corrected upon delivery of proof. After all, most Darwin Awards goes to 'Muricans (and they are not even accepting 'accidentally shot himself' candidates anymore.

Also, woman who is ready to fuck foreigner over her own people is a lowest sort of woman, regardless of race. You sure you want one of those as a wife?
This is why mild wife beating legal here.

based

I wear a certified Russian bride proof PFD.

I was under the impression there was a gender imbalance in Slavic countries, more women then men. Some of them are bound to get with foreigners if that's the case

Russian women are fine,but not all of them.

Is there a "marry a slav" app?

lol that guy from Heathcliff

>legal beating
might has always made right in my mind as an adult. but as a kid i judged my dad for smacking my mom around. as a man, i see why he did this. a woman in hysterics needs that magic reset slap sometimes to remind them their place in the totem pole. though it seems harsh to some, i believe it’s proper as long as it’s not simply abuse for the sake of abuse

They will simply become degenerate western roasties. It's like you don't understand women at all.

i am half slav will it work? Also 6'2

Western woman start to be whores at age 16
Slav woman start at age 6

Most of your men are so spoiled that a woman over 25 is considered an old woman that isn't wife material.

That's where most of the normal girls who are looking for foreigners are coming from.

The whores, well enough said.

Are Slavs the real Jews?

FPBP
racemixing is degenerate

Vae victis

Well...We are the same race.WHITE RACE.its not race mix if they are white.You are such a butthurt troll

Did you just ask Sweden for permission about who to fuck?

>there was a gender imbalance in Slavic countries, more women then men
It looks like imbalance because men's lives are significantly shorter than women's on average due to harsh life, crime, alcoholism, etc. Balance of

Yup.Most of them are whores looking for rich husband.Their logic is simple.foreigner=better

What site is this tovarish

It's incredible how every rich beta i know somehow got a 9/10 russian wife.
There's no way they don't cheat with the next chad.

This is not the feeling one has when visiting Russia

It feels like all the men are at the army

>eastern europe below replacement level
>"hey guys let's import all their young women lmao

cabbage negresses make good waifut

It's an East Slav thing to marry a rich foreigner and hope for a good life.

Polish girls burn coal and fuck Indians now.

They were used fore whoredom.

That girl is from russiancupid

slaves are greedy as fuck

Not all of them.We got as much whores as you got.Nothing special.Its even better cuz our gentic line is better without this low tier gens

Spencer is controlled opposition

JEW

they are supreme, I'm all for this

Yep
Shill

Hey bro what website is that? I actually would like to meet Russian woman.

>Spencer is controlled opposition
>Jew
Why not both?

heh
to follow this up, there’s a russian woman hitting on this geriatric guy right next to me at the gym. she’s been up his ass for months. i mean, good for gramps. it’s just obvious she isn’t really concerned about the cock. just the rock

Indeed he proves it by his proximity with kike enoch and Kessler. The suddent shilling for him out of nowhere 1-2 years ago was very strange.
Also he is never attacked by (((the machine))) and censored.
Very very suspicious.

>harsh life, crime, alcoholism

Maybe they're not golddiggers, they just don't want a shitty life?

The legal system here is anti family and importing a woman might back fire.

We can thank "compassionate conservative " Bush for increasing regulations on foreign brides

Fuck off

Slav women are mostly ugly and degenerate.

We're talking about slavs here, not gypsies. go steal some change fuckboy

>believing in traditional slav women meme
kek

Good, we're gypsies, never seek our women and believe everything you read

You seem awfully defensive of your grills. Post romanian qts plz

Anecdotal, but the two Ukrainian woman I know have both cheated on their husbands and are now with different rich men

what are reoasties?

women from germany

Polish is Slav?

Sitting in beautiful Albion with my 18 year old Romanian gf already, Nicolae. Work harder.

Considering the shit direction the west is going, I wish there was some way to get more of these hot sluts (the attractiveness level of slav girls seems to be a higher avg than elsewhere) over here.

Even though the gold digging is a fatal flaw in the end, slav women in general seem to have a way better understanding of the differences and roles of genders, are way less politically correct and chill with a guy being his own person.

Slav/Armenoid type girls may be sexier with those big eyes but remember that they are subhumans inside. Find yourself a good Nordic lass.

From what I've seen over here, traditional slav women are such in traditional slav countries. Once they land on the west, they slowly but continuously transform and adapt to western woman behavior.

If you happened to meet (or even marry) one before they converted, it's only a matter of time before they go cuck & destroy mode.

Robots are the only viable solution.

sadly, ex-ussr women are often turbodegenerates
the proper women don't want foreign husbands

>serpent seed

One of these days I'm going to go to Tel Aviv and fuck a bunch of kikettes. And then I'm tattooing them with swastikas. Keep talking shit, Ari.

Honest to God this, Anglo working in a Polish high school. Did a session with a group of 16 yr olds on future careers and I had some of the girls (covered in make up already) telling me that they were going to go the UK or Germany and find a rich guy to pay for them, no shame about it. Surprised at how open they were about it. I've also noticed that people here tend to be more scheming as well, e.g. my school offered to pay me under the table and officially declare that I was a volunteer just so they could avoid some tax. Not good. Also a lot of Slavic women coal burn like there is no tomorrow.

>22
Looks 30.

>most dishonest culture in the world
no, that title is already taken by the jews

Because I don't speak Slav(e).
How would I explain to an imported cutie that she mustn't go out at night or in certain parts of town because Merkel let two million rapists into the country? How do I tell her only to shop groceries in the supermarkets just beyond the town limits that can only be reached by car for the simple reason that Ahmeds don't have cars?
I'd probably be best if she brought her own illegal gun with her from the Ukraine if she moved here.

Women from eastern europe/russia desire strong man. If you browser the internet for even 1-2 hours you' re garbage in their eyes.

>traditional slav women in to replace degenerate western roasties
Is this a joke? They are more or less the same level of degeneracy as western women. I have an Indian friend and back in sixth form he came in with his Mercedes and all the eastern euro muff was all over him.

>working out great
>Slav whore isn't even worth sticking around with

Lol

because I'm neither tall, fit nor rich.

slav women are materialistic prudes who won't fart within your earshot without hearing BMW keys jingle first.
Plus they're secretly turbosluts so you're fucked either way

That’s every culture besides northern European culture

this desu

i'm in the same situation like you :/