To my Southern European Brothers

To my Southern European Brothers

We brown people are not your enemies, we are here to liberate you from wh*te subhumans !

These subhumans are ruling over you and claim to be of the same race than you but don't let their lie confuse you, they are are WHITE/NORDIC PEOPLE ruling over BROWN PEOPLE(YOU)

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
YOU ARE BROWN THEY ARE WHITE

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME NAMES THAN YOU
YOU HAVE LATIN NAMES THEY HAVE GERMANIC NAMES

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS THAN YOU
YOUR ANCESTORS ARE MEDS THEIRS ARE NORDICS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matamoros
youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

t. wh*te subhuman trying to divide and conquer the brown race

Yeah not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish. Make people love their godlike nobility even more?

>stillsage

I'm raising awareness about the Nordic domination over Southern Europeans

Soon our Southern European brownthers will revolt and crush you

Who the fuck are you trying g to scam ?

When I see Pakistanis or other Muslim shit on TV it makes me realize how dark and shitskin you really are

Get the fuck out of Europe

based kurds will always be our allies

Yeah good luck with that, achmed.

Why are you still replying to this thread?

>Muslim thinks Europeans likes Muzzies
Nope. Mediterranean guys are our brethren, you guys are not.

>t. Italian falseflagging as a muslim to increase support from north-Europeans

You wish Wh*te

I've discussed with several French, Spaniards, and Italians, and all say they closer to Arabs than to Nordic

>I've discussed with several French, Spaniards, and Italians, and all say they closer to Arabs than to Nordic

I'm sure you have, Muhammed. Was the "discussion" at gunpoint? Because if it was then it doesn't count

>I've discussed with several French, Spaniards, and Italians, and all say they closer to Arabs than to Nordic
Yeah I don't believe you one bit. I've got a cousin from Greece and feels more European than Middle Eastern even though he lives like right next to Muzzies.

Only brainwashed Muslims think they and their religion are liked by Europeans.

>I've got a cousin from Greece

He is in denial, pic related are Greeks

Once our conquest is finished you'll be reduced to slaves, wh*te

gun is for cowardly wh*te, i used a saber mashallah

is my surname 'matamoros' white or brown?

Based. That's basically Moor-killer, right?

If you honestly think Mediterranean people have as much interest in "destroying white people" like you muzzies in the middle east do you are completely mistaken.

Try your "fuck white people" campaign in America, you've got a lot better chance at success over there.

Unfortunately for you achmed, most white Europeans have a conscience and would feel bad about following a degenerate who married a 6 year old. Feeling bad about harming children may be a foreign concept to you shitskins but not to those with triple digit IQs.

yeah

>tfw no matajudios surname

You're a cuckhold

Friendly reminder, that you call your nobility "godos" because Germanic/Goths enslaved you

It was us Melanin-Warriors that freed you from them

You go achmed! get those evil wh*tes!

>i always wanted my own drone desu

>Germanic/Goths enslaved you

Learn your place wh*te subhuman

Wtf? I love Islam now

>HATE WHITE PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME REEEEEEEE
Literally you.
Pathetic, not even worthy of pity

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

TFW you have to repeat same sentence three times in capitals because its adressed to shitskins, and you know they have low iq and cognitive skills so tiny chance they would understand first two times xDDD

At least you know and admit it.
If you had some more iq, you would know who is being subhuman here just by the way you have to speak to your kind.

Also SAGE.

the snow niggers lost dominion over their own countries, they are not a threat. plus if you studied european history you would know nobility throughout the ages has seen mixing from all corners of europe due to the cementing of alliances. this post is dumb. sage.

Kek. I know my place. Seems like you do aswell?

hahahaha, even if the rest of europe falls, iberia never will, theres a reason your people dont come here, you know what will happen if you fuck up, this is not germany my man

kek, here we still use the expression "judiar" as a verb describing the act of being a dick/annoying/subversive

No, OP, thank you, we punish pedo jews here, we don't follow them as our prophet.
Come back when you have a less retarded, degenrated and cucked religion and we'll talk

you alentejano as well? cuz i'm pretty sure we only use it in the south

The invasion of your mestizo spawn is doing great damage to my country, but Spain is one of my favorite countries for three reasons.

1.) La Reconquista (mass killing and expulsion of Muslims)
2.) The Inquisition (mass expulsion or forced conversion of remaining Muslims and Jews as well)
3.) Conquered most of the Americas.
4.) I'm semi-fluent in Spanish, and when spoken properly, it's a very beautiful language, though it's butchered by Dominican and Puerto Rican niggers here in FL.
5.) Franco (mass slaughter of communists and shitlibs)

correction, for *these reasons

I'm not a southern Europeans cuckhold, i'll beat any n*rd that dares to cross my path

I'm currently in the process of freeing France from wh*te, soon i'll go to Spain or Italy to continue my battle against the cavemen

A warrior of Allah never tires nor rest, we're always ready for battle

>reddit guide to Sup Forums posting
do you also follow a guide to clean your ass after you take a shit?

Go fuck yourself

>I'm currently in the process of freeing France from wh*te
Yeah and how are you doing that? By shitposting?
L O L
O
L

I'm anti-semitic in the full sense of the word, in that both the Jews and Arabs will get the gas from me. I hate all semites, Hebrew and Mudslime.

When it comes to Muslim kill count, probably only the Russians and how hard they were kicking the Turks' ass in the 19th century can come close to the Spaniards. They have surnames and cities bragging about it, and they should.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matamoros

Europa is Europa, and you won't divide us you inbred waste of flesh.

I terrorize wh*te, i'm leeching their wellfare, and i'm voting left so to import more brown brothers, i'm also producing brown babies

As the father of 4 sons i've done my job to genocide the wh*te race

just because we aren't wh*Toids doesn't mean we are br*Wnoids

we're BEIGE

Bahahahaha....and I talked to Swedes, Germans, and Poles and they said you’re a goat-fucker.

so brave

You DO realize that your behavior only makes people dislike brown people and not the other way around right?

Oh...so you’re a scared bitch and underhanded like a Jew. Nice.

I don't care about wh*te opinion, inferior races have no say in this world. I'm here to wake up my Southern European Brownthers

Brave warrior of Allah, leeching off a welfare system set up by whites in good faith to take care of each other, spawning genetic refuse who will simply be secularized in the French schooling system.

You're not advancing Islam, but you're simply degrading the French gene pool. The system is collapsing, and when the axe comes down and the gibs stop flowing, and shit hits the fan, you 75 IQ "brave Islamic warriors" won't survive. You'll be chimping out and rounded up into internment camps just like our inner city niggers here in the US. With based Millennials like Sebastian Kurz taking the helm, the internet, and the dumbass Boomers dying off, the future looks extremely bleak for you. What you're experiencing right now is a historical and economic aberration. Your children will wish they were never born. Whitey's getting back on his feet.

What is with all these retarded Muslims posting retarded things on Sup Forums?

and I'm here to tell you that the only thing you'll wake up is Southern Europeans hate for Muslims

On welfare talking that bullshit...you’re race is so laughable.

Normaly the royal married with germanic royals. Basicly all kings and queens is of germanic blood.

R1b

>Italian nobilty
there is no royal family in Italia you retard
Stop insulting my country. Negro.

This. And it’s stirring people who are well fed-up and just looking for a reason.

Brown people are fucking scum and should all be exterminated. You pieces of human shit contribute nothing to the world, just steal off the white man. Just die already

>Push Europeans towards heritage, ancestry and tribalism.

I didn't know the anti-Wh*te gore turk join the alt-right?

I vehemently agree.

White flight wasn't named so for no reason, you are a bunch of castrated subhumans without any spirit. Meanwhile we are the sole possesor of the WARRIOR GENES that provides us endless amount of testosterone and manliness.

Sissy wh*tes can't compete

Bourbon-Two Siciles + Savoy

?

R1b

Of course its a French nigger

>Bourbon + Savoy
they don't exist anymore. checkmate negro
>whites have no warrior genes
Go away from Francia you shitskin negro.

>I AM MANLY REEEEEEEE
Ok fuckboi

I'm a not a BLACK BULL(sadly) but an Afro-Asiatic Warrior

sage

kek this picture always gets me

>gun is for cowardly wh*te, i used a saber mashallah
This is why you subhumans lost the Yom Kippur war.

G-g-guys! I have endless testosterone and manliness! Please believe me! We're superior!!!!!11!!

>Afro-Asiatic warrior
both got their ass kicked by the white ARYAN

Exclusive footage of our Italian brethren capturing live Muslim T*rk scum. I'm unsure as to whether it is a male or female, they are very difficult to tell apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

R1b
OP is mad because he'll always be a mudslime and not belonging to the R1b family

I would rape you wh*te sissy inferior subhuman

WE
ARE
TAKING
OVER
YOUR
CONTINENT

Thanks celt brother.

>*posts a picture of a trap from his fap folder*
>*calling anyone else a faggot and testosterone-deficient*

I would ask how you're completely unaware of how self-negating your post is, but the answer is right here. You're just an incredibly stupid 75 IQ inbred subhuman happens to be under this umbrella of "homo sapiens" with me and has access to internet and a computer (whitey inventions, living in a white country).

I know it's hard for you to accept your inferior status, that even this very conversation I'm having with you is via civilization and technology a monkey like you had no hand in contributing to, that you're nothing more than a parasite and genetic refuse, so go back to fapping to white crossdressers (you seem to be quite enamored with whites actually) to take your mind off it.

>white sissy inferior subhuman
>has to live in white country

R1b
b

you're "fighting" a caricature that doesn't exist beyond the sad pics you're showing. Your pics don't represent real life at all

Not for long. Don't worry maybe you will be deported instead of being killed.

Your taqiyya doesnt fool anyone

>THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
Neither do you.

E1b
b

>pic
not surprising
More than half of the European nobility has roots in Germany.

> shitty, inferior race paint skills
> doesn't even know proper photoshop
> not part of the R1b family
> mudslime

R1b

I know

You're still dominating France heavily countless politicians are named Beranger, Lambert, Arbogast, Bernard, and so on

I will never until the last wh*te is dead, outbred, or enslaved

>Europeans dominate Europe
The only one triggered by this is brown unEuropean scum like you. Actual Europeans don't give a fuck and despise people who try to destabilize Europe like you.

>despise people who try to destabilize Europe like you.
They despise us so much that they let us in kek, they(South Euros) know that we are their brothers and we are here to ANNIHILATE w**** subumans

Where was the saging at when the bong was making le 56% mongrel memes that are now all over the place. I applaud achmed for showing some hypocrisy within pol

>South Euros) know that we are their brothers
no, they're not

R1b

>A White continent welcomes people who hate whites
yea you're retarded

kill yourself you shitty ass troll
sage
sage
sage

Fake and gay
Show your flag cuckold

The World isn't divided by Colors, it's divided by inbred Goatfuckers and Homo Sapiens. Last Time i checked the South-european Goats were unfucked. (except in Major mudslime Communities)

he's "french"

Know your place whiteboiis

Oh well so it may not be as fake as I thought

Good thing that we still kept those Gaschambers.