Which New Game has the best smelling butt? My vote goes to Hajime

Which New Game has the best smelling butt? My vote goes to Hajime.

Probably smells like sweat.

That's what makes it good.

Shit adaptation of the year.

I'd hit it.

Definitely Nene.

>Nene
>being able to wipe her ass properly

I'd sniff it.

Kou for sure.

I want to bury my face in Kou's butt and never leave.

>implying her parents don't wash it thoroughly and cover it with baby powder every day to make it so smooth that even a rough, circumsized penis head could glide down her ass cheeks like a surfboard across a swimming pool

Go away Rin, you had all the chances

>buttposters made their own containment thread
Thank god. This is best for everyone involved.

I bet Umiko would be into facesitting.

Umiko's butt smells like summer beach

>Hajime will never give you a hanjob

If that's her technique I think I'd need another few inches before it was even worth trying

Then make it bigger, how else can you hope to satisfy her

I don't know how much giving me a handjob is supposed to satisfy her.

and where do you think that handjob will end up leading to? its just the first test, final test will be

would you help her pluck her hairs down there? If you're dating she's probably going to shave (unless you tell her not too). There's always hairs that are a pain to get with a razor, so she'll probably lay down on the bed and call you over. You'll head to the bedroom and see her laying there, face down on the bed. She'll then toss some tweezers at you and ask for help. The hairs down there just to pull, so follow this advice: Pull with the grain, and go quickly. The faster you go, the less it hurts overall as the nerves get overstimulated and the pain feedback loop kicks into overdrive and thus begins to dull the pain she feels.