en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=EO7epcOrQ74
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarországi_zsinagógák_listája
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it his new glasses?

Hungary, Poland, Austria
The fire rises

He is failing all over the board. Even the council of foreign relation reconizes the divide in Europe is because of forced immigration.

Its collapsing.

>Hungarian PM

You mean the "PM" who's been leading party/country without pause since 1989 needs a new target for scaremongering to stay in power another 30 years.

George please go

>who's been leading party/country without pause since 1989
So?

KALERGI PLAN BTFO

kek

Soon naming the jew will be outlawed

>DEUS VULT meme flag

>scaremongering

Tell me you gypsy king, did George make the Czech per-capita GDP to be 50% higher than the Hungarian when it was the exact opposite decades ago?

Yeah Merkel sucks

Too bad the based PM banned Nick Griffin and Dowson from Hungary.
Such is life in our little oligarchy.

Just show your flag faggot.

Fuck off, kike.

>that pic
FYI, even our kikes are hated by the elite.

>>scaremongering
Almost all of the media and the entire state media which he turned into his party propaganda is completely dedicated to serving Orban.
This is like complaining about a little fart while you're responsible for a hurricane.

>our kikes
George Soros is an ethnic HUNGARIAN jew.
Quite frankly, why are there so many hungarian kikes?

eu is the hurricane, the jews are the bellows

Ultra orthodox kikes are okay for the most part.

the leaders of hungary probably shit post here

I read a well-reasoned theory on Sup Forums that George Soros is actually an anti-Globalist who's LARPing as an exaggerated Illuminati stereotype on purpose.

Reminder that Soros is destroying Spain.

There's no such thing as an ethnic Hungarian. We're just Austrianized slavs with a little mongol raped into us. I realize I didn't specifically state this in OP, but it would be nice if no more niggers posted ITT.

>muh EU
Orbans fucking love stealing Euro billions of EU funds coming in. They would rather die than quit the EU.

The propaganda is for idiots like you.

And Eli Wiesel was an ethnic ROMANIAN jew.
Epic arguments there.
>Quite frankly, why are there so many hungarian kikes?
Because the Budapest ghetto wasn't liquidated, like the rest. Communism and economic problems came, and the Budapest kikes emigrated to different parts of the world, to stir shit up there.

>"Due to our Jewish ed. background we would like to contribute to a society that respects minorities"
Can these fucking kikes be more direct in just saying "We want this country to be New Bangladesh and for you to pay for it" ?
>"The project is especially relevant since elections will take place in 2018"
This has to be outright illegal since an NGO should NEVER have political goals or political leanings.
Bozgor niggers, call in the cops on them.

Fuck off George. Go back to your coffin.

>since 1989

I fucking wish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_1998
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_parliamentary_election,_2014

sounds like youre jealous

Soros I know it's you
Soros pls go

>Hungarian fags fall for the act like we're redpilled method
Jesus christ this is sad.

Soros' job is to be a scapegoat. If Hungary was actually based they would call out the jew and Israel.

I am siding with Hungary because you are just so corrupt that you should be tagged as a bad hombre.

I'm jealous of other countries that are not dictatorships.

PS: your daddy who's apparently one of the thieves will die in jail, you criminal immigrant.

Why are you schizos always so cryptic?

>We're just Austrianized slavs with a little mongol raped into us
You're just Hunnicized slavs mixed with romanian and a little german protestant settlers, since your turkic mongols got literally BTFO and genocided out of existence and you needed people to regrow your population, army and nobility.
>Because the Budapest ghetto wasn't liquidated, like the rest.
Wait, HOL UP, HOL UP
You telling me you had time to genocide romanians and slovaks...to kill jews OUTSIDE of Hungary...to do Hitler's every order...with the german army INSIDE your land....
And you guys didn't holocaust your jews?

What? The only jews that died here were the ones the germans got their hands on.
WE saved almost 500,000 jewish lives, including polish officers, polish civilians and polish treasury.
>Israel president Shimon Peres thanks Romanian people for helping 400.000 jews on Nazi time
youtube.com/watch?v=EO7epcOrQ74

jesus the stupidity

Name ONE not evil thing
And ONE good thing SoRos has done for Any Fucking Nation.

Soros pls

What an absolute madman.

so he's pretty much responsible for crime against humanity, eh?
especially canada

can wait till there's a full investigation

Why does Hungary look depressed :c

I blame Orban for creating a dictatorship and ending choice. He is the big problem now, not Soros. You would understand me if you were living in a Jeb! dictatorship all your life with no meaningful elections and brainwashed morons were attacking you because they heard Jeb! was "based".

NAME

THE

JEW

nice try shlomo. the jew has been calling putin 'dictator' , you're pathetic JIDF

I think he's trying to behave as the Jewish devil (do evil because if I don't someone else would - but not evil because I only do gods will). He's said much of that himself.

Reminder: Soros ratted out fellow Jews to the Nazis. This is how he made his fortune.

Soros is paying leftists (mostly homeless losers) to travel in buses to organized events to behave badly to make the left look like shit. This is a theory that both the left and the right can agree on. The reason? further empower the right wing of the US. Why? To foster in a new Nazi era. How?

>circa 2000
>Call everyone gay/fag
>2010
>Everyone coming out as bi, pan, nonbinary, etc (it's trendy)
>Gay marriage legalized, leftists now understand why right wingers believe in slippery slope due to pedos and beastfags coming out of the woodwork to demand rights
>2016
>Call everyone Nazis
>2024 ???

No, it was France.

he's a;so trying to take on all the blame for immigration that jews in general deserve. he is trying to die for the whole race's sins

tin foil

Maybe because they're so hungery.

watching yurop flushing itself down the toilet is depressive

>file name
>(1)
Post krogr.jpg
I'm interested.

>Jesus Eastern Europans, why so sane?

ftfy

>You telling me you had time to genocide romanians and slovaks
If we were serious about genociding you, then there would be no slovaks or romanians in the Carpathian Basin today.
>And you guys didn't holocaust your jews
I didn't say that. Apart from Budapest, the country is completely judenfrei. The jewish cemeteries are becoming forests, while the synagogues are rotting away (though the fancier ones are renovated to concert halls.)
List of Hungarian synagogues:
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarországi_zsinagógák_listája
Müködő = active, Nem működő = not active
Long story short, the Budapest kikes got REALLY, lucky, thanks to some retarded goyim.

We've been depressed, ever since 1920

Sorry cant help ouraelves

hes a cunt,
openly corrupt
only thing he did right was securing the borders
im so ashamed that he is right wing

At least the Buda castle will be fancy again.

>since 1989
Jesus you are retarded.
Orbán wasn't PM for 8 years from 2000-2017. Stop lying faggot.

My blood runs through Hungary and boils over what they(Soros) is trying to do to the country.
Everyone in high places knows Soros crime network. Why had no one taken him out after all these years. He'snot hard to find. Same with his son.
Eliminate them now

ye, but only cuz the fucking cunt is gon live

Don't forget that Soros financed Orbán.
Situation around Soros in Hungary is way more shady than it looks for you.

You should value more what Orbán said about EU, making native europans "homo brusselicus" aka EU slaves. That's why I like Orbán, not because of anti-Soros campaign. Because I know that stuff behind it is way more shady that it looks.

>Situation around Soros in Hungary is way more shady than it looks for you.
Nothing shady here, the apprentice betrayed his master, that's all.

Stay asshurt, NWO cuck.

JUST

You're a stupid fagot that doesn't know shit. Please kill yourself Jew lover.

Why doesn’t somebody just kill Soros? And his faggot son and the rest of the family? Hack/freeze his assets. Drain his accounts. Storm all of his subsidiaries and kill everybody in them. This wouldn’t take very long, a couple days at the most. Problem solved, Europe and white people saved. Antifa would be over in a heartbeat.

And Colgate world is better? Fuck off retard.

Orban speaks truth.

holy shit Hungary is woke
hell yeah

Nice go Hungary

asshurt gypsies and jobbik kremlin shills ITT

>Hack/freeze his assets.
I believe Soros thought there was a considerable chance for this to happen. He saw this coming and to buy some time did the $18 billio Soros foundation transfer.

>memeflagging retard calling anybody names
I'm havin' a laff

fuck off shill

>Hides flag.

Not fast enough tho.

what is index,444,hvg etc?
Orbán just learned from his failure from 2002 when the media backed left won 2 terms because Fidesz had no media. Calm down lipsi you have enough media for your country hating and migrant dick loving

wtf I love Soros now

So his directive for all of Hungary's spies to target Soros is paying off already? We don't deserve you, Hungary.

Change it to FERAL Rocher.

>that fucking patchwork balloon

My sides are riding in that balloon to freedom.

Hungary Poland standing in way of Soros

>tmw you realize that 100 years from now, once all this madness is over, only countries in the eastern bloc will be considered as being european while the rest west of it will be considered as a semi-caliphate belonging to the House of Saud.

Do some reading before you believe things like this

More like they're just Hungarians speaking Austrians.

best frens

Met this one, works closely with him, very devoted to him. Bitch is crazy amherststudent.amherst.edu/?q=article/2014/11/07/rebuilding-underdeveloped-world

Better:

Why is RT so based?
Why are they the only ones reporting redpills on Soros and highlighting the basedness of Hungary while westcuck msm are cowardly silent?