What do you guys think about ayylmaos?

What do you guys think about ayylmaos?
Are they out there?
I saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=5n_3mnJfHzY
and it seems retarded but I also wanna believe

Apparently John Podesta is really into ayylmaos, talking about publicly declassifying info about UFOS all the way back to 2002. So which one is it, is he a space vampire fucking children to get lifeforce and transcend dimensions, or is he trying to reveal the ayylmaos that blessed us with all their technology?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-oklahoma-city-thunder-s-plane-dented-during-flight-to-chicago-20171028-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDFLO4wNcY
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the ayys come for those cow anuses to study our food supply

The Oklahoma City Thunder hit one of their crafts flying to Chicago yesterday

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-oklahoma-city-thunder-s-plane-dented-during-flight-to-chicago-20171028-story.html

>Elizabeth Wolf, a spokeswoman for Delta, said she believes the plane hit a bird as the plane descended into Chicago about 12:45 a.m.
>Wolf, in an email, said no one was hurt and the plane landed without incident. She also said maintenance workers will continue to investigate exactly what happened.
>Thunder coach Billy Donovan said there was "some turbulence" that caused the plane to "drop a little bit."
yeah, a "bird" at 30k feet that dented an airplane like that

I think they belong on /x/, faggot OP. Sage.

Must have been a really big bird

All is one?
>lawofone.info
Honestly if you get past the "it's aliens channeling this" the philosophy is great in my opinion, but idk

Seems legit, lol.

if we monitor the cows, we will find the answer to the ayy mystery

can I get a tl;dr on this pls? It's way too long

Cranes and vultures regularly fly above 30,000 and many birds will do so on occasion. A planes body is relatively thin and at cruising speeds a bird would put a massive amount of force onto a relatively small area of thin aluminium

If the US Govt had files on extraterrestrials, Trump would have released them by now. They're not real, sorry friendos~

Podesta was the one promising if Hillary won they'd release everything. Idk about Trump, only thing I've heard is that he's releasing the last batch of JFK docs

thats some thin metal user. bird strike at 250knots would do that. even the orientation of the dent suggested it hit as it was decending nose low.
looks like a bird strike to me
alien craft? i think advanced enough technology to travel planet to planet can manage a plane going a couple hundred miles an hour

>Are they out there?
Oh yes definitely, look at this pic. The last one I saw was at Las Vegas I think he's name is Laura Loomer. Fucking shapeshifting jews

like all the jfk material right?
oh wait....

reminder

They’re real and are many different kinds they see us as like cavemen compared to the way they live. If u want to talk to them u need to meditate and learn what the astral plane is - because they are so advanced their consciousness is what we would call on earth ‘enlightened’

> that flag

The UN uses the alien secret knowledge as leverage.

Butterface

>be several thousand years in advance of puny human race
>ships aren't shielded from emp
>microwave emanating from radar literally crash your shit up yo
>no escape pod whatsoever
>end up POW, contract horrible disease from humans sucking out sample of your fluids like you're a biomatter ATM
>die from suffocation because not enough oxygen
>FOR SCIENCE!

also, this is the second time something like this happen, first time was in china Jun 10, 2013

White people are the true aliens. They came down to earth a couple thousand years ago, when humans were still wondering the world. At first, they helped humans and even taught them how to make spacecraft, all similarly shaped like pyramids. However, after becoming so technologically advanced on their own planer Shambhala, that they managed to destroy their whole home star system of Aldebaran.

At this point, in order for their species to survive they rid the world of most of the technology and dumping it all on Eris. They then set back their own Species back in technological advancments in order for them to survive and not destroy themselves with technology once again.

This explains why white people are the ones that make so many inventions, it's because they have a superior brain than that of normal humans. But don't be fooled, their expantionism and technology are only here to bring death and exterminate the human race. Kill all these white alien invader scum.

Here a couple good videos to make you see the truth:
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDFLO4wNcY

Here, a whitey admits that he's an Alien on cam. Isn't it weird how (((they))) keep taking his videos down?:
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90

WE

ah fuck it

WUZ KANG N AYLIEM