Capitalism is efficien

capitalism is efficien...

>complete fucking bullshit, reddit post
>american flag
every time.

t

really makes you think don't it?

Gas the homeless people, problem solved.

Come live in my communist shithole country, I'll trade ya

Yeah yeah yeah
Give those homes to the poor and watch them destroy whole neighborhood in 5 years.

Because homeless people didn't exist before capitalism, right?
...If anything, we have proto-capitalism to thank for living in houses.

Needing something doesn't mean you are entitled to that thing

didn't you guys vote for socalists for like 50 years?

please give me one non-capitalist country that is worth living in

I'll go back to China before I go to Vietnam

>What are squatters.

This picture is more about incompetance than capitalism.
Just go live in the houses then! Jesus Christ.

>women enter the workforce and mass immigration of third worlders happen around the same time
>suddenly that

capitalism btfo xD
sage

How about NOT taking credits and securing them with your house?

Self-responsibility, motherfucker.
That's capitalism.

Because communism was so much better
>we have a flat for you
>roads will be build as according to plan half a year ago.
>sadly, our road workers hadnt had building materials, they had to move to another construction site
> we will schedule them again in 2 years, we should have the materials by them if there are no unforeseen events like a trade embargo
>trade embargo will occur if you come late to your working place 10 miles away because they need your goods
> the bus will pick you up on the bus stop conveniently placed in front of your home
> bus can't reach station
>you try to get a bike for travelling
>5 year waiting list
>try to walk
>come in late, dont meet the quantity needed for trading
> trade embargo occurs
>get sent to gulag
Communism was such a wonderful idea

In every normal country, capitalism is regulated.
Not in the US. They even rip off people who got shot by one of the many 2nd amendmenters so that they'll be indebted for at least three generations.

Isn't that just tech and automatization allowing greater productivity for less effort?

Mass immigration and lack of protection from foreign buyers.
There are some Somali niggers that are being housed on a street near me.
Why?

what is with the huge influx of German commie cucks like this today?

Hhhwwwwhhh.......
caaah..... cahpitaleesm... iz... iz BED!!!11

Boo hoo. Poor fags BTFO.

>mistaking Judaism for Capitalism

>jobless people
>peopleless jobs
Almonds activated

fuck poor people desu

auar stonkesd allai

Wonder why you don't talk about the billion Chinese still living in poverty eating dog and scorpion sticks for dinner every night?

Wonder why you don't post your recipes for your Venezuelan Zoo hippo stew?

And would you liket to talk about homelessness in africa and India?

mmmmm yaaaaaaaaa

>peopleless jobs
What century are you living in grandpa?

Everyone is hiring where I live but no one wants to work

>Everyone is hiring where I live but no one wants to work

This.

Last week I saw someone panhandling right across the street from a help wanted sign. I almost wonder if the store didn't put it up just to shame the degenerates who always panhandle at that intersection.

That's what my boss was saying when we were all completely over-worked and pulling endless doubles. But I had to go up to HR to get a new RFID card and they had a stack of resumes 3 inches thick on the HR desk.

Your boss is likely a Jew. Are you really going to trust what Jew says?
>See goyim I'm trying to help you out as much as possible. Please just keep working all that overtime for me and taking on the responsibilities of five different positions. I've put out 6 million different help wanted ads and nobody seems to want to work.

shame I couldn't find a labor pool graph to show the increase. boomer birthrates will have to do.

because every business is falling over themself to hire a smelly schizo with no mailing address

>suggesting the house just grew from the ground

Capitalism has one pitfall... if you're lazy you starve.

Yes, because soon paying people will move into the peopleless homes - they are just empty temporarily.

Meanwhile, the homeless people would destroy the peopleless homes if they were let in, and then you would have fewer homes than before.

>because every business is falling over themself to hire a smelly schizo with no mailing address

We have plenty of state subsidized hospitals for the mentally ill and endless public and private charities. Also most of the people I see stemming for money around there aren't your typical pats full of shit hobo.

Anyway, Capitalism offers equality of opportunity, not ability or outcome. Wish all you like but no system of government short of outright authoritarianism can "help" the types you describe. On the bright side, the types you describe spend most of their lives in jail or institutions anyway and are cared for while in state custody.

our hr department is just full of fat lazy fucks who create "contests" for people to find candidates for them

don't mistake laziness for jewiness

>Please just keep working all that overtime for me

Here in the first world overtime is paid at 1.5X or often 2X or even 3X normal rate. Yeah, Jews always want to pay more for something.... aren't you being oppressed getting all that time and a half or double time rate.