Holy shit, why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this gem...

Holy shit, why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about this gem? I can't believe I missed out on this during its original run.

Eh, a doesn't talk about good anime really

Well, now you can watch it in HD instead of some crap DVDs from 2001.

can't stand the lead heroine does she get better?

She does. Yurika's not stupid at all really, but she can make you pull our your hair at times.

Sup Forums was very far from existing during Nadesico's original run.
I still remember watching shitty real media fansubs downloaded via modem from the internet around 2000.

Also, Megumi is best girl

pretty sure there doesn't exist an Sup Forumsnon that didn't fap to Ruri

Unfortunately, Nadesico suffers from severe sequelitis, made worse that nobody this side of the Pacific got to see the material that was supposed to link the TV series to the film and helps make the latter make a shit ton more sense.

Nope

this alone kills the nadesico
yurika sucks dicks

Because it a shit

It's not something to discuss. With a godly classic like Nadesico, one watch, enjoy, and revere it in sincere contemplation.

But, we can post best girl Ruri.

Yurika is like proto Tessa. Ditzy genius captain.

But when you watch it on DVD in 2001 on your Nice Sony Wega FLAT CRT tv , it was nice and sharp as it could be.
You get burning..........la la la la la la.. ah ah ah ah. etc.

Back then you use MIRC to get your anime fix, with slow internet so you have to queue and wait. But you do chat around with people on the same channel and it can get pretty talkative.

YOU GET BURNING

バカばっか

/m/ talks about it all the time

Aesti girls are best girls. Ryoko's my favorite

>I can't believe I missed out on something that aired 20 years ago
wew grandpa

>Ryoko
My nigga.

Easily in my top 5.
Op and ed are flawless.

Because it gave us one of the most pervasively cancerous characters to ever be inflicted on a screen. Pic related is the cancer.

I like it but I feel like it take the Not Getter Robo joke little bit too far

still I do like the design of the Edgy Selena
too bad everything else about that movie were shit

I haven't watched this before but is she just a generic tsundere, is that why she's the worst because that's shitty reasoning.