What if they were all boys instead of girls? Would it """ruin""" what the original had?

What if they were all boys instead of girls? Would it """ruin""" what the original had?

Yes, because it would be a fag show.

Boys ruin everything.

its already a fag show, fag

It is a gay show, not a fag show you fag.

just give me post apocalyptic dark souls where niggas transform into knights and shit

That sounds retarded enough to work.
If you mean it literal, that is.

Yes because it would be different.

No, if anything the show would make more sense. Sure, girls get upset over nothing at that age, but it's just there poor reactions to even the slightest stress that makes it seem like they experience more turmoil, but in reality they just lack like to complain to hear themselves talk without actually giving a fuck anywhere near as much as they behave.

Guys, on the other hand, have legit things to worry over like what they're going to do for a living in a few years, or test scores I guess in japan.

I cracked up toward end when they were acting like Cleopatra and Joan of Arc were game changers on a global historic scale. Really, if greater individuals have greater destinies that affect more people and generate more energy wouldn't Hitler alone have generated more energy than all their examples combined? Not to mention great inventors and scientists that affect entire generations and industries. Really, great men outnumber great women by like 100 to 1 in historic context.

I mean, sure the show wouldn't make sense with the whole magic girls thing, but the guys could just have Super Sentai transformations instead or whatever and turn into monsters instead of witches..

I think the show would have been better with a mix of boys and girls or all boys: definitely.

If they were as manly as the girls were girly I'd watch it. I might wager it wouldn't be as popular but then again the fujobucks are strong.

Well I wouldn't like it so yes.

Inb4 Kamen Rider Ryuki

>cute boys being girls

No, but I might take it more seriously.

Just give me a Dark souls anime with Sayaka-chan as the MC.

Can't ruin garbage

Yes, male characters are shit and not sympathetic.

Yo/u/ need to calm down.

Practically almost the same.

So you're saying you'd watch Magical Shota: Julius Caesar

People would absolutely lose their shit over Sayaka-kun getting NTRd.

You'd basically get Saint Seiya.

>water-related one with a MUH JUSTICE boner
>fire-related one who's seen some shit, may or may not be an enemy at first, and likes to go off alone
>somebody who can freeze the movement of atoms, either by stopping time (Homura) or dropping the temperature (Hyoga)
>super-innocent weak-seeming pink one who's willing to sacrifice themselves but has the potential to become this extremely strong, extremely evil being

There's no Seiya, but who cares.