New Trump tweets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new day new tweets

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Kek so much salt incoming

Trump is guilty as fuck and flailing incompetently. This is amazing.

Mueller is going after Donny

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

okay shill

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
//iovation,.

but seriously we can let him get nuclear codes

Why isn't the DoJ ordering investigations into the Uranium deal and the fake Dossier stuff?

do you ever get tired of being wrong?

so you’re a shill for trump? see how easy that is nigger faggot

Holy fuck Trump is based

He knows the media is completely corrupt so he has become his own media outlet

No need when Grumph is going down tomorrow

Yeah, based as fuck.

>bestest healthcare soon, just let's get the tax cut for wall street over with before
lel you monkey still fall for it, keep sucking richie rich and his buddies you numb peasants

JUST DO SOMETHING

no one's going to read that wall of text here

It's a four-part (at least) tweet. You can tell how mad/worried he is by how many tweets he has to stretch his rant over. This is approaching Roger Stone levels of meltdown. If it goes to five parts, he's furious and someone should probably tell the Marine holding the nuclear football to take the rest of the day off.

Your country is an embarrassment

While not directly naming Sessions/DOJ, this points the finger at Sessions & the DOJ...

okay shills

GUILT

Can't wait for you to be BTFO tomorrow

>Countraburban retards trump voting
>Citybois Hillary want

The butthurt is strong with you.

>inb4 100s of replies

D O S O M E T H I N G

Simpsons fans are the original Rick and Morty fans. Too smart to argue anything.

OP is a fag and so is Dolan. So many attempts to slide the Mueller news. SAD!

So this is the "tik tok"shit that they all were saying?

Except the Simpsons actually had humor in most of their older stuff, not autistic-tier “humor” like Rick and Morty

The Republican Party is tearing itself apart in ways I’ve never seen before. Most people don’t care about Hillary anymore. She lost and isn’t running again. With Bannon actively trying to upend decades of party progress I don’t know where he is seeing unity. This is the most infighting I’ve seen among republicans in a decade.

Am I off base? Is the Republican Party really somehow united and I’m just missing it?

Your thought has been noted.

It's standard practice not to announce investigations.

Think both are infighting currently but we’re in the “waning” faze of neocons. Democrats have a huge conundrum on their hands, specifically with moderate v. Progressive dems. Apart from hating Trump, they literally have no unity and are bleeding members. Republicans at least seem mostly on the ball with SOME shit like taxes, though they are definitely fighting each other.

lol, an indictment is coming tomorrow. it's like the guy is completely fucking clueless. doesn't he have lawyers?

I love the smell of fresh copypasta in the morning

Not for him, sorry. Try again next time, Maple Nigger.

At best you’re looking at Manafort, worst it’s him plus Podesta(s) for their shady deals.

>do something
isnt he in fucking charge
he should DO SOMETHING

I was part of the thread where that image was put together, little one. LF does not live, LF does not die, LF is outside the cycle.

Does he know he can order Jeff Sessions around?

The president has to be indicted by congress.

Bump.

Jeff Sessions was a horrible pick, instead of investigating Hellary inside out the only investigations are about his boss....fail level > 9000

This, isn’t this the nigger who basically had an unofficial campaign slogan of “lock her up,” this is literally why we fucking elected him

>implying Trump is getting arrested.
None can stop the Emperor

All the cool kids voted for Trump

Sessions recused himself from the Russia probe, but he can open (yet another) Clinton probe if DT requests it. It would be a horrific move to fire Mueller at this point. Indictment incoming.

Putting that cunt to jail is like 50% of the emotional agenda he promised, the other 50% being the wall to keep mexican garbage out. Deep down no one gives a shit about the rest

The republican party is garbage trump and to a greater extent bannon is the best thing we need to get rid of deep state neo cucks

What good is a unified party if they arnt serving our interests

Has anyone even attempted to explain why some Russian dude would donate $140+ million to the Clinton Foundation? Like why? It has no mission but to be a Clinton slush fund.
Gates Foundation, kill some Africans with bad vaccines.
Greenpeace, kill some Japs killing whales.
Even Soros' Open Society, sure kill western democracy, I get it.
But the Clinton Foundation? Doesn't do anything.
Sure, a million, need to throw some money around because loaded and need to get it off the books but 140 something million? The fuck.

>>>/reddit/

>a dementia-addled old man and a paranoid drunk are our only hope
I would watch this movie.

When you get your check from your employer, can you see the disappointment in their eyes knowing you are over-paid and under-skilled?

Not just any meme flag, the UN. Jesus.

These are also memes
Lets face it people
We have the best memes
Don't we?
Aren't our memes just great?
There really are the best memes

Its happening Trumptards - CNN "the impeachment begins tomorrow": youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

idiot father
'smart' commie daughter
underachiever son

Why are you still interrested by him ? Leave him alone and stop be a boot-licker.

You are a shill

Relatively? The GOP is united - it is the White party, so just have to consolidate that base that has relatively homogeneous values, goals and beliefs.

It is Jefferson's party that is a total wreck. What do SWPL Brooklyners have in common with South Side thugs? With Mestizos just across the border? With Tiger Moms in Seattle? Nothing, that's what.

he cant if the deepstate stops him every time, look at what happened to jfk when he tried to MAGA

This.

Even if Sessions is generally a good guy and not an establishment shill he was clearly too stupid to understand what would happen to Trump with his recusal.

He also seems to be too retarded to see Comey, and his second in command, Rod Rosenstein for what they were/are. The idea someone could be so stupid to allow an entire bogus political special counsel investigation to metastasise right under their nose is mind boggling. How could Trump and Sessions not know the Dems would stoop to any level to get what they want.

Sessions needs to be replaced with some more competent, or he needs to un-recuse himself and prove he deserves the job and isn't retarded. It's great he's going after ms-13 but what good will that do if the Dems successfully hobble Trump and get back into office in 2020 and just re-enact all their lax views on law breakers? He seems to lack perspective.

Do you just copy-paste this wherever you go? $0.01

raping and kidnapping Haitians, user

only rural peolple voted

he needs a mob to justify him doing things.

Sessions needs to be fired. That shit was super ridiculous. He had no reason to recuse himself. That was based entirely on Democrats, especially Al Franken, weaving this fantastical tale about Sessions being in the same room as some Russian official he never even talked to, and how that was a conflict. Abject nonsense.

We can all get excited once Mueller arrests someone tomorrow.

My money is on Manafort, but my heart says Don Jr.

It's all ogre now.

Republican party has been torn apart since bush and neocons took over. Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 is the most visible reaction to neocons. Bernie Sanders was the Democrats Ron Paul moment. They still need a fee more years of in fighting.

ANOTHER ONE

MASSIVE HAPPENING TOMORROW

How many assblasted krassensteinburgman replies are there? Is his fraud/corruption case going to trial yet?

None of you faggots ever explain why we're supposed to hate Putin in the first place.

what do you reckon will happen tomorrow?

A democrat no doubt. You can assume so because of the racist and homophobic slurs. Also, notice the total lack of self-awareness, the groupthink is strong in this one, nothing original here.

ANGER AND UNITY

they are paid by the (You). don't reply to them

Not much, honestly. Some low-level faggot is gonna get plucked to make it look like Mueller is doing something.

Go suck Merkle dick! Commie ass Jew!

hopefully a standoff at the whitehouse

If shills really got paid 1-2¢ per (you), or even just per post, it would be more viable to be an amazon mechanical Turk instead

Why do Boomers ALWAYS post like THIS.

AHAHAHA

"I alone can solve" has morphed into SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING PLEASE

Putin is literally our geopolitical competitor. There is no scenario where Putin gains influence and the US doesn't lose it. You should start asking yourself if Putin wants isolationism for himself or just for the US.

Remove Trump from office and we will remove you from your life.

What does our pussy say?

its 4d chess, kts the calmbefore the storm..one day (its coming very soon) you will wake up at 7am est and by 3pm est the world will change drastically

>the orange american clown has once again escaped his handlers and ascended the stage
America, fix yourself.

how much are you getting paid

>City people all voted for Hillary.

>Do something
Mueller can investigate anything, so Trump's entire staff is cucked until Mueller is gone.

You're taking that out of context and you clearly don't understand the structure of the American government. Have fun fucking your dog.
>2/10 for making me respond

Post the other one where he starts screaming WHY OH WHY WON'T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!