Why do Amerisharts believe racism still exists in Amerimuttia when 100% of the population are of the same Amerimongrel...

Why do Amerisharts believe racism still exists in Amerimuttia when 100% of the population are of the same Amerimongrel race? You can't be racist towards your own kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o ya?

Because their iq is so low due to racemixing and degenerate behavior.

Hello Sweden. Only the big cities are mongrels. In the country is where you'll find the remaining white americans.

i am superor mutt

Burgers are disgusting mutt creatures.

>slavery=racism

- Ameridumb education

o ya?

Pic's is's alls niggered drivebyes areas.
Numbers to your mother Yo!!!! Numbers

>white americans
Ahahahahahahaahahhhah there is no such thing in existance

Come visit rural America sometime.

Sure bubba, that's where the uebermensch found its refuge right lel

i'm 1/256 of germanic ancestry thereof i'm german

t. Amerimutt

>come visit
>find this
>leave asap
been there done that

Why are you posting pics of fingorians when you're talking about americans?

Mixed European ethnicities isn't a bad thing. Most whites in the US are half Irish and German.

o ya??????

Persecution of people with albinism (sometimes abbreviated PWA[1]) is based on the belief that certain body parts of albinistic people can transmit magical powers. Such superstition is present especially in some parts of the African Great Lakes region, it has been promulgated and exploited by witch doctors and others who use such body parts as ingredients in rituals, concoctions and potions with the claim that their magic will bring prosperity to the user (muti or medicine murder)[2]

As a result, people with albinism have been persecuted, killed and dismembered, and graves of albinos dug up and desecrated. At the same time, people with albinism have also been ostracised and even killed for exactly the opposite reason, because they are presumed to be cursed and bring bad luck. The persecutions of people with albinism take place mostly in Sub-Saharan African communities, especially among East Africans.[3]:81

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism

Jesus Christ, that looks a lot like a half-American guy I knew.

>using liberal propaganda to call Americans niggers

Are you Jewish by any chance?

nice ID

>t. eduardo jimenez-davidson

>he thinks racism ends when everybody is mixed
Then why are Jews so racist and control freaks?
Racism exists as long as different races exist in same territory. When different races are part of you then you can't get rid of different races, you are forever a racist.

Oh man did you make all those words yourself?

t. actual American mongrels

they remind me of these

Because straw manning America is going to fix your no-go zones and ethnic cleansing in your own homeland.

>pic revelant

Both grandparents waffen-SS, doubt it, are you even brown bubba?
The joos sure are not responsible for your sub-fish-IQ and mess of a gene pool, stop lecturing the world and we won't trigger you muttfucks no more, promise.

God bless the USA

Let me explain what God means in that context.
>Gold
>Oil
>Dollar

The left are really pushing this Americans aren't white agenda. I'm seeing it being pushed all over Youtube and Twitter

You're just upset that superior German men planted their seed in American women lmao

nice id
>noCI5

You're just upset that the sweet lies your coward fled war criminal grandpa told you about heritage while touching your anus behind the barn may not be true, bubba.
Do you see how slowly but inevitably the world cannot cope with your lack of basic understanding no more?
Your stupidity disgusts us.

Great talk. tshcüss.