New witch hunt

I say we hunt this bitch down and beat her with cooking spoons

why would you ever hurt a baby. I just don't understand, they can't DO ANYTHING

that's exactly why

You expect women to have any kind of empathy.

What a piece of shit low life.

Somebody left swiped her on Tinder after seeing she was a single mom

wtf is that thing the feminists bitching about constantly again?

patriarsomething?

They can be fucking annoying. But still wrong. This whore deserve to be gang-raped by migrants.

I wish the bitch lived in a sharia law country.

Lemme guess the judge's reason for giving her such a low sentence:
>she's a mother we can't just send her to jail because her kids will suffer

How the fuck can you beat a baby and not go to jail?

patriardicks? patriarrawr? patriamilk?

Lol fukin ded. 10/10

NYPA

Patricia? Yeah, fuck that bitch.

Maybe the patrickarh

>all feminists think the same
>all feminists only care about giving women an advantage over men

psycho bitch

>all rapists rape women
>all rapist only care about raping

That is 1 dumb as fuck analogy. A conviction, belief or mindset is not the same as a crime.

>Shane McMahon
M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

Not sure what is worse, putting your baby through that kind of abuse, or putting your toddler through years of psychological condition which will only ensure that they not only remember it but develop an unnatural developmental focal point around it.

but (((the child psychologists))) told him the child would need their (((help)))

>$500 fine

I wonder what country this was.

Yeah single moms are quite destructive. Nigress mothers are even worse.
Placing a small leech in the care of an even bigger leech with nothing to feed on causes these things

It takes a nigger to recognize nigger behavior, it seems.
But he's probably right. The bitch is weak, as her whole sex is, so she takes it out on someone even weaker than them.
Sometimes I just think this world is not worth saving.

*conditioning

Niggers don't call that punishment or cruel. That's just training for them. Getting beaten and neglected is just how you're raised as a nignog.

Very true. They are so animalistic. Its no wonder they remain in ghettos

It's sad world we live in when, When Fucking Sup Forums has to be the "good guy".
O'well i guess my father was wrong about me i'm not perfect but i sure as hell will not let this bitch get away with this

Sup Forums has always been the good guy. lurk more.

It's a sad moment, when the "edgy contrarians" are actually the ones defending family values and work ethic.

If only we can redpill more of Gen Z, we may actually save the human race...

This
Sup Forums has always been the good guy, normalfags just don't understand that good and bad in people aren't the same as their fucking fantasies, where bad people say and do bad things while good people only say and do good things.

Wow, that's some old bait you got there op.

Yes

find a feminist that isnt like this then.

Except when you deem a conviction, belief or mindset as being racist or misogynistic or anything else you holdomor gulaglovers hate.

that boy

She'll get blacked sooner or later.

In Australia... Mothers who kill their children constitute 52% of all filicide. Of their victims 54% are males.

Women often kill out of vengeance due to being spurned and also jealousy because the child is loved more by the father than the mother could ever be.

these.
newfags.

RAPIST! MRA! WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE! WIT URR MANSPLAINING AND ALL;
kek

She shouldnt get away with this..But it looks like she will...I Hope the internet stays strong with this case