>tfw no Yandere nazi gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TG3ZvHHDAI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gWnViwygg
youtube.com/watch?v=vzaPr51X3DQ
iww.org/gu/history/icons/black_cat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that this game is about fat acceptance made me laugh out loud.

What?

sagesagesage

redirect slide threads
sage

>when the soldiers are ordered to laugh at the hamplanet

youtube.com/watch?v=-TG3ZvHHDAI

I've only played an hour of it but the into of the game is about fat acceptance. The daughter of the main nazi lady is fat and made to feel terrible for it

>tfw no yandere gf

>not wanting the thicc Pam Poovey who writes kinky fanfiction about you in her diary.

>mfw Hillary sides with the american nazis

a best

a shit!

Heh.

Fucking hell this really is gold for Marxists.

Strawberry Milkshakes are now symbols of white supremecy

dont bully ayase

this shit is gold

atleast he has top tier taste. If you're gonna drink a gay drink go big or go home faggot.

uh yeah, she can get the hell out of the way for best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gWnViwygg

I like how the game is implying that in this futute (((dystopia))) Frau Engels still would not have get rid of her daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=vzaPr51X3DQ
nazis btfo

>kuronegro
just end it all now

>tfw when no Natsoc gf

>be Engels
>worked ass off to be a high ranking general
>in the third reich
>only survived the intense competition from other officers by hugging her fuher body pillow every night
>shining example of excellence
>probably shook goebelles hands at the award ceremony, smiles every morning to the memory
>has a pure aryan daughter
>20 years go by
>said daughter becomes a fat, coal burning wretch
>discover she is also a traitor
Engels is a saint for not throwing her off that U-Boat

I found bits of the game nearly humanised the nazis,
I Remember a bit were 2 Soldiers were talking about how People justified killing them just because they didn't agree with them and how fucked up it was

>vanilla milkshakes
>still trying to hide their powerlevels

This game needs an all Nazi cast of Spring time for Hitler with death and murder.

Just what I needed in my antifa game

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw no tsundere aryan gf in the wheat fields

One of the people who worked of the game already said it was a success and its the third wolfenstein game this gen.

she isn't lady engels' daughter, is she?

>success
>has less players than Skyrim Special Edition

>7:50
>"this is not funny"
>mfw

Consoles are a thing. One of the devs tweeted the following message:

"turns out we made a successful game
fuck you pirates for downloading a successful title. you only proved that no drm is a bad idea"

>the old blood
>a full game

> tfw they turn every nazi women ugly, while in reality... How can they live with this lie why are they scared of giving the white women a accurate portrayal. Its so ugly and dishonest what they are doing. Are they scared of people sympathsing with the nazis? Because niggers are an auto repellant from their ideology

What are the sales in consoles then? Also
>man who worked on something saying that the thing he made is good

German nazi women would be much thinner than their capitalistic murican counterparts

Come on mate you know white women don't typically look like that IRL. Even in your pic
>eye lashes curled and thickened
>eyebrows drawn
>subtle lipstick
>foundation
>cheeks painted to give the illusion of cheekbones
>airbrushed
>made up hair
>perfect lighting

>implying you can’t pirate for consoles

hah

the graphics are even shittier than i expected

lol the faggots that worked on Mass Effect Andromeda said that too...then EA shut their studio down because the game was such a flop.

She already has gone through enough!

Getting dumped by her boyfriend for his sister must be rough.

EA didn't shut down BioWare. You're confusing the mass effect dev with Visceral, who made Dead Space.

Theres plenty of reminiscing women like that in Norway. I see the stark contrast between white girls and negresses every day on the bus. Sure its an attractive example but still, just the basic facial proportions are much more attractive

god damn when the kike dyke died it was orgasm

that guy is such a commie talking about the proletariat and then there is this

"game"

BioWare Montreal, team that developed ME:A, was dissolved and the assets rolled into a different company after it flopped.

A cute!

You must be retarded or just don't pay attention if you've never seen a white girl like this irl. Imagine if the "beautiful" black "QUEENZ" shown on pro-black pages and whatnot actually represented real life

Forgive me for my ignorance user but what am I looking at here?

Because what says success louder than crying on twitter? How is that proof of anything except that all big titles get pirated, and that focusing more on political bullshit than making a good game will lower sales and raise piracy?

> muh consoles
It is shit just like everything else coming out of Swedish studios

Sup Forums>>> sage

It would have been really fucking funny if they had actually pulled through with that. Imagine all the liberal "gamers" asking themselves if that was a parody on the "punch all nazis" thing

Same in Sweden. Too bad they are so mentally unattractive. (Well, most of them)

>euro truck simulator 2
god I hate people.

>4 hours cutscenes
>game is 6-7 hours in total

Why do you want the game to fail so bad tho? I don't really care, if it fails it fails, if it doesn't that's fine but why? It's a legit good shooter and a huge step up from the old blood/the new order

You know, Wolfenstein has always been about killing Nazis, and that’s fine, but the communist messaging bothers me.

Why not pro American messaging?

No I never will buy that shitty cash grab of a game.

fuck you weboo!!! GTFO SHILL

Ruri best girl ignore that swedish faggot.

Remember when commies in video games were sometimes cool and not a bunch of antifa faggots?

iww.org/gu/history/icons/black_cat

Luckily theres still some tradtier girls in Norway, although you have the rabid feminist grills. Grown up girls and women are surprisingly redpilled, spilling shitskin hate etc at work although pretty unaware of the fact.

At least we can all admit Manami is worst girl.

Call of duty world at war was good but it glorifies commies way too much.

I found manami quite cute. Kirino is worst girl imo. I would beat the fuck out of her if my sister would beat me like she does to her brother.

I remember, it's the whole reason I was once a communist in my youth. They looked cool and badass. Yet it was just strong nationalism I admired not marxist ideas and social degeneracy

This girl has such bad manners she puts her foot/shoe on the table and presents her urine and feces covered bare waste organs close to the table.

Who wants to eat at a table like that now?

(You)

Even a consoleless poor fag like me knows this. These game devs are pathetic. Going to read a book just to spite them.

Holy fucking shit, the script is shit tier, but the motion capture is absolutely amazing tho.

I remember the summer of '12 playing at Dome and wrecking shit with the MP40

Ah I see. Well, it's not as if we didn't already know the agenda they were trying to push with this game.

>"turns out we made a successful game
>fuck you pirates for downloading a successful title. you only proved that no drm is a bad idea"
Doesn't sound like a bitter nu-male power fantasy at all!

I've often thought about moving to Norway, because it's pretty similar to Sweden in many ways and I like the language, because everyone sounds happy due to the melodic way of speaking.
BUT I think I'd get homesick, despite the state of my country.
>being this gay

>Post-menopause gf

Good luck fathering the next generation of the white race with that

Every single girl besides glasses girl in that series was shit. I'm still mad at the ending to this day.

just documenting it

>tfw no non-slide threads on Sup Forums
fuck off with your marketing gimmicks schlomo.

>tfw there are no glorious national-stalinists anymore in the left
This hurts so much, they were the only real foes Nazis ever really had.

>I'm still mad at the ending to this day.
why? are you unironically a faggot or something?
ayase is the best girl of the show but kyousuke belongs with kirino
saori only panders to mommycons, loli saori was cute though

>Hearts of Iron IV and Stellaris above Wolfenstein

Some excellent taste out there.

Black Desert Online is dying and it has more people playing in it. No one will remember Wolfenstein II a few months later, it's at the same SJW and glitchy tier as Mass Effect Andromeda.

i dont like women with blond hair i like women who have brown/light brown hair , blue/green eyes and pale skin... its an ultimate patrician choice

>it's a legit good shooter

Tfw the world rejects SJW games.

TSUNDERE A SHIT
INCEST IS HERESY

>civ 5 still higher than the garbage that is civ 6
Yup.

What are the chances that this was actually pro-Nazi propaganda?

Are they saying that the nazis, the ones who like physical perfection, would allow someone to get that fat?

Hilarious, since the girl you posted literally has an Arab bf

They ruined the fucking ending in 20 sec flat. If they atleast fucking married it would have been somewhat pleasing, but this was jsut the most cucked shit ever. What is he going to get from it? All these incredible girls now hate him because he broke their hearts, just so he could be with his fucking sister for like 2 fucking weeks.

this
flaming faggot here, strawberry milkshakes are the fucking bomb
and one of the best ways to pickup dudes if you don't want to lisp in public and make it obvious that you're a faggot