Friendly reminder that Masculinity is defined by consumer products, any other form is toxic...

Friendly reminder that Masculinity is defined by consumer products, any other form is toxic. You should listen to what these male-feminists have to say because they have beards and like sports like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

tbo.com/list/news-opinion-commentary/alimony-bill-is-anti-women-anti-marriage-and-anti-traditional-family-20150310/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Über masculine, fuck books and fuck bitches jock culture caused this.

This will only work on cucks.
I am not going to smash my balls to death because some feminist thinks my legs slightly open is a symbol of oppression.

I just ignore lefty nonesense as usual.

Is that why the men's barbershop next to my apartment building looks like they're filming a village people video?

>have beards
>consumer products

You gotta pay money to grow facial hair now?

Jesus Christ. Public service campaigns about things that aren't even a problem?
Do people seriously waste time with this shit? I blame twitter and Obama. They both came to prominence at the same time and they feed off and nurtured each other, creating a new world of sjw craziness where suddenly white lives don't matter, trannies become an international issue, and looking at an gross heavy purple haired woman is literally raping the ugly fat bitch.

Their addiction to this scolding, chiding voice is what sinks then in the end.

It's not about making the world better, it's about blotting out your insecurities by inventing reasons to lecture other people on why they're inferior. Its narcissistic and yet highly ineffective, which is why they're so mad all the time.

see these fags use as much cosmetic on their stupid beard as women for their face
there's a reason corporations love fags, they earn like men but spend like women

Last time I went to the doctor's I had to spend two hours in the waiting room. Couldn't sit properly because the woman next to me was womanspreading her fat thighs to keep a basket between them.

So that myth about "manspreading" is utter feminist bullshit.

Why didn't you get an appointment at an exact time like a normal human being?

Because it was an emergency and appointments are made three to four weeks ahead.

Testosterone
That is all.
PS male feminists are well known for sexual assault.

No one would accuse me of being a high-test male.
The sight of these liberal cuck numales makes me want to puke my tendies out.
Daily reminder that Weinstein was a Liberal, anti-NRA rapist, just like every single ''''''''''''''''''male feminist'''''''''''''''''''''''

Having a beard is the most feminine thing a man can have on his face second only to a huge load. It’s basically make up, just hides an ugly dudes face.

Countless threads on plebbit and other forums of girls seeing their bf/husband without a beard and being nauseated. Sad!

t. beardless numale.

Don't tell me what to do.

>beard is the most feminine thing a man can have
kek, second only to a penis and testicles

ahahaha

good ol ttc

Guess which one of these has the highest test

> ignore feminists

tbo.com/list/news-opinion-commentary/alimony-bill-is-anti-women-anti-marriage-and-anti-traditional-family-20150310/

Feminists are fun and games until someone has to pay lifetime alimony.

Holy shit so im not even at my peak testosterone yet i was hoping my late 30s would finally be a break

Remember that those are averages.
You could raise your test so when you're on that 7-day production cycle your peak will be around 800.