Alderamin of the Sky

Anyone else really enjoying this?
Rarely see a thread for it.
Loving the atmosphere and universe so far, as well as the way the stakes are raised in semi-realistic fashion. Having at least somewhat believable tactics/strategy presented with the consequences played out is too rare as well.

I like it

There are threads on airing day, it dies after 50 posts though

No shitposting either
a rare sight

Puffy lips killed it. Fucking follow the LN art. It's initial D character design + moe.

Shame I guess. I catch up with everything and check Sup Forums on Sunday/Monday nights, probably why I miss the threads for it.
Is the rest of the art style/atmosphere pretty close?

Bretty good, I like it even better after they fuck off from the academy setting.

This, and if lelouch 2.0 uses science as well I think well finally start seeing some interesting tactics. Im only disappointed in the fact that it took them so long to reach this point in the story.

adult grumpy hime a best!

Latest ep was the best one so far. I can easily overlook the bs. Putple trying to get Ikta to open up was some real shit. Ikta proved he's one of the greatest mc's with just three small chops.

Seriously, how come Alderamin threads always die so soon?
Barely reach bump limit even on airing day.
Where are the sourcefags, the waifufags, the people talking about the setting or taking the piss out of it?
Shit, just this episode we've been introduced to this megane and there's barely anyone talking about it.
How come a complete borefest like Zesteria gets to live while this gets to suffer page 10 before breaking 100?

>Where are the waifufags

I already posted here:

>waifufags
The nose and lips put them off.

The MC is what makes it for me. There's something about having such a charismatic, lazy bastard driving your story that makes it all so fun.

What kills it for me is when he goes full autist "muh science" mode, pic related, this entire moment was pure cringe for me.
He's like those annoying atheists that have this smug sense of unwarranted superiority and feel the need to shove it in anytime something illogical and Religious based comes up.
Ikta being lazy and working smart not hard is good though, I'm hoping for some keikaku shit to happen between him and the new guy.
The art style can be off putting, especially when you've seen the LN or even manga's art.
It even affects the MC when all that ikemen hate loses it's effect because the new style makes him look like a pretty boy himself.

>sry about the genocide, here's my little finger now be our cannon fodder
Did barbarian girl lose to the dick?

Did you even watch the episode?
She lost to the dick way before that.

It's explained with the in-universe reason that cutting your finger for a wrong is the biggest display of apology in their culture and showing her that goes a long way in any future interaction, plus there's really nothing she can do but fight if she and her people want to live anyway.
>Invaders are religious extremists that are using the rumored mistreatment of the spirits as an apt enough excuse to wage war.
>The battalion is crippled because of the previous fighting against indigenous people on a battlefield they weren't given time to adapt to.
It doesn't take a genius to know that this affects the mountain people as much as the Empire since once they roll in and take out the only line of defense, they will take just one glance at their beliefs and go full on purge the heresy.
The attempted genocide came from a single man anyway, as soon as the higher ups heard about it he'd probably be court marshaled, there's a reason he chose not to report the assassination of his second in command that was there to keep him leashed.

Ikta knew the Sinack were being manipulated as far back as her pronouncement of holy war, but he didn't try even once to talk her down before engaging in warfare?

This episode springing a "guess who were actually childhood friends all along" was really fucking dumb. Not very scientific at all.

>before
How exactly? Sending pigeons?

I hate this type of villain.

Wave a white flag and ride out with an aide to go and talk to them.

And dismiss army hierarchy completely?
Solork might be lazy, but he ain't a fool and values his life.

I love this type of villain.

I like it.

I started watching it thinking that I was going to drop it after a couple of episodes.
It turned that after three of it I loved it, the atmosphere, the characters, the story and the fucking stratagems.

this

okay is it true
that they are trying to ressurrect RedHead
someone said that and I don't know if that is just meme magic or real

This is probably the second best anime currently airing this season.

it's meme

Good show.

>Seriously, how come Alderamin threads always die so soon?
That one autist spamming LN spoilers in the early threads probably saw to that a lot of the people watching the anime stayed well clear of the threads.

this

at least we ain't gonna get bad rep
better dead than Re zero