X
P
L
O
S
I
O
N

Is this a gag series? cause i ain't laughing.

110 days til she's replaced by another token loli character with their own specific quirks and megumeme is a thing of the past

No, it's a parody series.

110 days to see this sexy beast.

My wife Komekko(six years old) is so cute!

Are we getting more of best goddess? I need more Pads in my life

Hope we do.
Pads >>>>>>>> Aqua

I've got around to watching the first season recently. Trying to take it as slow as possible to ease the wait for the second.

That's a pretty good idea, I watched it recently for the first time too, but made the mistake of watching all of it in one day, and now I'm desperate for S2

>Maybe I was cursed with being a virgin for eternity.
>But then, Megumin – who I thought didn’t want to continue anymore – buried her face in my chest and laughed.
> “I love this uncomposed side of you, Kazuma. You have a lot of self-awareness, and when we meet some powerful enemies you won’t try to be manly or anything and protect us girls. Instead, you willingly use Darkness as a shield. Also, you don’t have the guts to do anything cruel, but you aren’t needlessly righteous about what you do either. You’ll do bad things when no one is looking, and you’ll do good things when you feel like it. You are a paradoxical, uncomposed normal person.”
>…Eh? Was she complimenting me?
> “If you’re in debt then you’ll work hard, if you’re wealthy then you’ll stop working. If you’re in a good mood you’ll be gentle, if you’re in a bad mood then you’ll be vicious. You seem to think about your companions, but at the same time you’ll won’t hesitate to give your party members the short straw. Even though you seem really smart and flexible, sometimes you’ll do some unimaginably dumb things…”
>Nevermind. Megumin looked at my troubled expression, and began to laugh.
> “Finally, I love you, who always complains about every little thing, but chooses to help everyone in the end. Even though you aren’t straightforward with us, I understand that you are truly kind at heart. When it should be time for you to make a move, you decide not to – just like you are now. You can’t act cool, and you drop the ball at crucial moments, but that is the you that I love.”

She loves him exactly for who he is.
She loves the good stuff on him, and she loves the bad stuff on him too.
There is no doubt that Megumin is best girl.

thankfully Megumin is winning the Kazuma Bowl
>Got her own LN
>Darkness got Zero
>Aqua who is mentioned in a roundabout way in the title (she is the one who carlessly gifts Adventures broken powers and sends them to the world) becomes a side character
>Even fucking Vanir got his own Light Novel before Darkness

feels fucking good
Darkness' storylines kinda bored me, not a big fan of nobles in the first place

>Eris
>best goddess

>Aqua
>Dumb retard
>always does dumbshit
>at cruxial moments, does shit herself, at one point litteraly getting 3rd degree burns in order to save people
>proud of her little amount of devote worshippers

>Eris
>plays the nice and kind goddess
>is that actualy to some degree
>still steals money from nobels DUE TO GREED (failed to find the divine relics) and gifting them to the poor was just an afterthought after the money has been stolen already
>hates the fact that Aqua even has worshippers
>wants to be the ultimate godddess a.k.a. want every worshipper on the planet
>is realy petty about this

I rather take the honest and stupid aqua then the decieving and stealing bitch.

The world was a better place when we had weekly explosions

Yeah, darkness nobility story is pretty cliché in my opinion. It pales compared to the rest of the cast's

Yeah, but who cares?

There are only 103 days, 13 hours, 21 minutes, and 20 seconds left until christmas.

Yeah, but who cares?

Indeed
>Aqua's town is full of con-artists trying to turn you into a Aqua cultists
>Aqua endures harsh pain just to save the income of the town, showing that she is quite badass when push comes to shove
>Megumin's town is just full of Chuunis
>her story reveales that everyone in the story is a biological weapon created by some cheat-power dude send in by Aqua
>her mother is the 2nd best part of this storyline
>the first being that goddamn adorable "I rate this explosion 120 points" moment

>Darkness storyline is about a forced arrangement which gets broken due to the Son not being an asshole like his adoptive father and him realising that Darkness wants muh freedom
The only interesting thing here is Darkness actualy dishing out some beatings instead of just accepting them. I wonder what Akatsuki was thinking. He wrote creative shit for everyone, yet for Darkness its just generic noble shit.

>You will never have a short young looking girl pulling on your arm, jumping slightly while saying your name twice fastly in a row

What happens on January 1st? Could it be... A second season?

yes

There is no exact day yet, but January has been confirmed on the official website.for a while.

>Megumin's town is just full of Chuunis
Honestly living there would be fun as fuck.

EXPLOSION!

user please, I already felt like killing myself today

>mfw You will never have a short young looking girl in your life

is this canon?

No rope for us user, We shouuld kill ourselves in the way Meguimin would like.

just go out and have a kid, you got a 50% chance

From the latest Mainline Light novel.
Even the image is from that.

They dont sex it up or anything, and after that scene, when they are about to kiss, Megumin cries and Kazuma, being a man of honor, says that if she isnt ready for this, he can wait. Then he ask her what her original plan was which turns out to be a huge emotional rollercoaster for Megumin (not gonna spoil the reason for that) and that she is happy right now. Forgot what happend then but Kazuma fucks it up and she leaves, smiling.
Afterwards, we are greeted by a monolog of each character where they question themself "I am now her boyfriend/his girlfriend?" and come to the conclussion to let time work. They have a realy awkward morning meeting and Kazuma tells Megumin that he is going to ask for the Succubus service later on, implying that he is going to have a lewd dream with Megumin.

I hate that kind of teasing. Mainly because I can relate a lot to it.

well the author knows about the popularity of Megumin and the huge wish for Kazuma and her getting togather from the fanbase. She isnt an asshole, so its just a matter of time. She will probably write about them getting togather during the final arc.
There are also many implications in the Megumin Sidestory, how she will get togather with some lazy bum or how her future boyfriend will be kind of an asshole. Foreshadowing is fun~

That's really nice. I need to read Megumin sidestories someday.

mega.nz/#F!8RkCmThT!g5BSSVCOy65386zqpO9gbA

Im gonna delete this post in 10 minutes