It's fucked

It's fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AZHowhxM0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where were you when pokemon became a high school slice of life harem shit?

>The anime series is Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon and will air in November. In it, Ash will receive a Z Ring and meet the Melemele Island Guardian, Tapu Koko. In the series, Ash is going to school and his goal is to graduate "like never before".

SERENASHITS BTFO

At least he looks a 10 yo kid now.

If you think better he skipped the school.

She will win the Ashbowl

Will the squid win the satoshi?

Nah, it's a Yokai Watch rip-off, with Rotom standing in for Whisper. Although the Rotom stuff comes from the game, sending Ash to school just make it obvious the anime is going all in on make it a Yokai Watch rip off.

Also, no team rocket apparently?

>He's resigned himself to never becoming a pokemon master.
>Instead he's going to attempt to graduate school.
>He'll still fail.
Wew lads.

Pokemon Super

This. Really, it's a bland copy of Yokai Watch.
Next year will be strange for kodomo anime. Digimon stole the character design of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, and now Pokémon rip off Yokai Watch.
I wonder what will happen with Yu-Gi-Oh!

Pokemon is getting weird.

I thought SM is going to be a comfy island hopping shit but then they dropped those fucking spooky ayyliums, chimeras and the foundation of peace led by this "good" girl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>white vulpix

wha-what

Were getting literal recolors now instead of new Pokemon

I want that dog pokemon

it's not literally a recolor though

So what happened to Serena?

rip

Alola forms

>his goal is to graduate
I thought Ash's goal was to be the very best? Though I guess he's been failing for 20 years now.

My blood is fucking boiling right now. I've given my fucking life to this series. I've personally drawn 2,000 pieces of fan art for Pokemon alone. About half of those are SerenaAsh. I've even been featured on Pixiv about two dozen times. They represent thousands of hours that I've invested in this ship.

SerenaAsh is the basis of this series. It all starts with them and ends with them. They saved each other and they love each other. It was so simple and so perfect. I have nothing more to say about this.

Pokemon is dead to me. Masuda is dead to me. And soon I will be dead to me. It's ok, friends. I've had a good life with loving friends and family. But I die with SerenaAsh. I don't think I'll post here again. To my SerenaAsh comrades, I love you. To everyone else, I'll see you in hell. Good bye, Sup Forums. Goodbye, Sup Forums. Goodbye, world

After somehow losing the last league with all the cards in his favor he decided to set his goal to something more achievable
I bet the anime team won't even let him succeed at this, though

Dumped.

Least we got 3 choices now.

>How to make money
>Don't change to lazy and shitty story writing
>Don't do anything new or original, just put different color on old pokemon
>It worked with dragon ball super it will work with pokemon too
>Make money
>Shit on hard working people from everywhere on planet
No wonder so make kids end up working at mcdonald or some others fastfood store selling food. They are fucking stupid

>Though I guess he's been failing for 20 years now
And because of that, it seems reasonable to choose a different career.
If he ever went to school before, you can count the number of years he went there on one hand. He has basically no education beyond reading/writing and basic arithmetic.

Incoming tentacle rape

why is that Lapras giving me the face like she wants to fuck me

We've come full circle.

So is Rotom going to be voiced by Tomokazu Seki?

>Don't change to lazy and shitty story writing
They removed gyms and replaced them with island trials.
We're also now having literal aliens come from different dimension and the new big bad is pulling some FMA shit with chimeras
>Don't do anything new or original, just put different color on old pokemon
Different types and movesets. And in some cases it's not just a recolor.

>

Dose everything magically become more rounded in this region? Ash and pikachus proportions seem out of whack/ circular

>Also, no team rocket apparently?
They are in the top right in OP's image, though?

His face looks really Tsuritama in that picture, the awkward pose kinda adds to it too.

Who is the third girl? Brown Girl, Squid Girl, and?

>he will drop out at last episode

DFC Onee-chan

Who is this qt.
Will she win the Ashbowl?

>mfw it's not a copypasta

/vp/'s lowest rated loli

Shes an alien

youtu.be/3AZHowhxM0U

Ikamusume

Ahhh! Satoshi-kun! Please buy me an ice cream de geso~

switch Chicken with Aether grunt and that's pretty solid, not perfect but good enough
I'm proud of them

trap loli

>Alien
>Squid
The fuck?
Ok Its been a long time I haven't watched pokemon ever since diamond and pearl but when did they implement alien squid girls?

It's just speculation.

There's this weird alien squid thing introduced in Sun and Moon that looks strikingly similar to the girl in question

>UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one. While evidence of something like a survival instinct can be observed in UB-01, no one knows whether it has a will of its own or any emotions. It’s said that, for some reason, its movements resemble those of a young girl.
Since Lillie looks like the squid monster, people are saying it's her
Also UBs aren't Pokemon or human

The text that introduced it specifically said that its movements and behavior resemble a young girl.

Lillie's cute

Pokémon in school?!
Oh no! It's Yu-Gi-Oh GX all over again!

So his mother realized that his stupid journey would bare no fruit and he is still a NEET while neighbor's son is already on a start of research occupation? She then force him to enroll in a far-off school so he could at least get a degree and become a salary-man?

>the new pokemon game is a Stranger Things rip off

>things coming from the Upside Down

>they are vague representations of people from the real world

The school was just a excuse to show how strong the MC was even being just a low class student. Just like the whole Naruto being genin shit.

You should feel bad for making this post, especially if it was meant to be a joke.

ash looks like someone from digimon

What's next? Death Note GX with Light Yagami going to a Shinigami school?!

I wanna fuck that white haired girl

Isn't a such thing as an ashbowl

If they were going to completely change the show and send Ash to school they could have had him win at least one League first.

Pokemon shifters, huh. We SnK now?

She's got quite a backstory

Are these like stands or something? Like a pokemon materialized out of a person's personality?

Yo-kai watch anime is the worst
>only redeeming thing about the games are the shotas
>have no shotas except the bland MC in the anime

So what, is he going to get an F this time instead of losing a league?

JUST

Summon monsters like Stands, using Spell/Trap cards like Digimon Tamers.

>Ultra Beasts are a new concept introduced in Pokémon Sun & Moon. The true nature of Ultra Beasts are not yet known but they possess powers that could pose a threat to humans and Pokémon

>he jobbed so badly that he got sent back to high school

>chiken not first option
Your dead to me /vp/ ! DEAD!

All of the above. It's going to be a harem.

>Synopsis: Satoshi Kon, a 17 years old NEET one day he leaves the convenience store and got sucked into a fantasy world full of magical animals called Pokeemon. He have to catch them all to return to his everyday life

Soon and moon has no gym leaders

>could pose a threat to humans and Pokémon
Yeah, I find that hard to believe when we've already met a Time travelling pokemon, pokemon that embodies Time, Space and the Shadow Realm, and God.

Re:pokemon

Yeah, it looks like they softened up Satoshi's design. I hope this doesn't suck as XY was the first time I thought the Pokemon anime was any good.

It's not entirely impossible, there's that Chinese novel, Life in the Naruto System or whatever it's called.

>two pokemon threads
Fuck off idiot.

You forgot the physical embodiments of creation and destruction.

that artstyle looks fucking familiar

No, not meta enough. It's got to be like Ixion Saga DT, where Pokemon is an actual game that is played by many people like our world and Satoshi finds himself sucked into the Pokemon game's world.

No, she will be turned into a tentacle monster.

Where are the Serenafags now? They were insisting their waifu would join Ash on Alola

The face of a broken man

I hear this every season lol

They're mad as fuck and predicting SM to flop

SOMEONE POST A SCREENCAP OF MAD SERENAFAGS

Literally on suicide watch

>In the current year, a new installment of the famous Pokemon franchise called Pokemon online is launched, it quickly became a global phenomenon and is one of the most played online game of all time.
>Satoshi Kon, nicknamed "Ash Ketchum" one day got an email invited him to try out a new version of the game. After clicks accept he got sucked in the Pokemon world, there are many other players as well but only the champion can return to the real world

Chillin out with the crew in the schoolyard

The guide is Arcues gijinka.

Really waiting a hot sensei-chan cake

Is he the only character in the franchise that still has 90s cheek lines?

Dude he's 10